How To Use Tire Inflator ?
- Author Kevin Wang
- Published May 17, 2019
- Word count 507
All tire manufacturers are taking extra efforts for developing products that increase tire life, improve fuel economy, and reducing tailpipe emissions from automobiles. Thus, consumers are getting all types of different and technologically advanced tires like silica-based tires, low-rolling resistance tires, etc. Nevertheless, as an end user, you will not get the maximum benefits from these technologies unless you maintain correct tire pressure. Thus, you must be aware of how to use tire inflator correctly.
It is highly important to check the level of tire pressure of your vehicle once in every fortnight. Most people follow this rule without fail, but some are not. A majority of motorists is not even bothered about checking air pressure regularly because they need to visit a tire shop or a gas station specifically for doing this task. But, you can do it very easily if you purchase a portable, electronic tire inflator. It is easy to operate a portable digital tire inflator. If you use this device, you can avoid unexpected incidents of a flat tire or an underinflated tire.
Steps to Make use of Tire Inflator?
As a preliminary step, you should connect the air inflator to a power socket. Most air inflators come with an extendable power cord, which is helpful for taking it close to the individual wheel. While using a tire inflator, you should keep the engine of the vehicle running, which is effective for avoiding draining of the car battery.
You should examine the condition of the tire before doing the task. If you find a large puncture, do not inflate the tire. In such cases, you can swap it with a spare wheel. You can also call for getting better assistance.
You can use the tire inflator if the tires are a little low on air or it has a slow leak. To inflate tires, you need to connect the nozzle of the compressor to the valve stem of the tire properly. Before turning on the compression pump, you should make sure that all connections are proper
Now, it is time to switch on the air flow inflator, which allows compressed atmosphere to enter inside the tire. This process should be done with proper care. If you hear any hissing sound, you should switch off the inflator. It makes a hissing audio because of improper connection. So, you can re-tighten the valve-stem connection and nozzle properly. An improper connection will lead to an surroundings leakage in the system.
You should stop and verify the air pressure periodically by using a pressure gauge, which prevents over-inflation. You should also check the recommended air pressure for your automobile. You can find it in the owner manual of your vehicle or on a placard on the driver door jamb.
It requires around 2-3 minutes inflating a fully flat tire. But, if the tire is slightly under-inflated, that you can do the job in 40-50 seconds. You should discharge the compressor nozzle safely after inflating the tire. You should loosen the connection only after switching off the inflator.
There are no posted comments.
- Import Your Car To Spain
- 7 Reasons for using Private Airport Transfer service over taxi in Singapore
- The Importance of a Trustworthy and Reliable Limousine Service in Singapore
- Why A Prebooked Airport Or Cruise Port Transfer Can Be The Best Option For You?
- Car Fuel Savings
- Guide To Purchase A Pre-Owned BMW
- Reach Local SEO Brisbane for the Best SEO Tips
- How to trade in my car with payments left on the loan?
- Want to Buy a Quality Car? just in a used car
- Which 2019 car do women prefer? According to the Women’s World Car of the Year it’s the Mazda 3.
- Everything you need to know about Car Key Programmers
- What are the Subaru WRX models?
- What Is Fuel Injector Cleaner ?
- How To Remove Overspray From Glass Easily?
- How to Remove Auto Paint Overspray Easily & Effectively?
- 8 Auspicious Car Plate Numbers That Will Bring You Prosperity in 2020
- 4 Things that Affect Your Fuel Economy of Your Car
- Get the Service of Paint Overspray Removal On Car from Specialist Overspray Removal Cleaners
- How to Remove Overspray From Car?
- Remove overspray from plastic with the help of skilled professionals of JLN
- Professionals know how to Remove Overspray From Car Paint, and They know it Best
- Reasons to Rent a Car in Dubai
- Until Recently, We Never Understood The Dangers Of The Internal Combustion Engine
- Charging Times Can Be A Problem For Electric Vehicles
- How To Evaluate A Used Car's Condition
- Aston Martin
- Budgeting Tips for Buying a Car
- The complete guide to buying and selling cars in Dubai
- Best Future Jobs You Should Look Forward To In Automotive Industry
- Historic Racing Crashes That Revolutionised Car Safety