Sanity is Overrated, Build an Internet Business!
- Author Ryan Cox-Bedsworth
- Published May 30, 2019
- Word count 560
The Internet is a gold mine of information, opportunity, and consumerism. We've all heard stories about regular people making millions on the web, and the stories make it sound easy, quick, and free of investment or risk. Believe it or not, there are still people out there selling this idea to naive Internet newbies with the promise of quick riches and making a profit. It's not illegal to sell concepts and ideas wrapped in a little hyperbole.
The truth is quite different, but the fact that there is money to be made on the web indisputable. However, there are many obstacles and challenges to navigate during your journey to greatness such as:
Yes, you read that right! I know JV Zoo promised you millions without lifting a finger or putting on pants, but sadly you must invest time before that can happen. If you are already working a full-time job this can be difficult to balance and introduces newbies to the catch 22 of investing time and money. Some folks quit their jobs in order to invest time into their start up, only to realize their project is dead-in-the-water without funding.
Luckily for those on the "free" start up path, there are a few ways to navigate the $0.00's of your bank account. One of the Internets most valuable uses is its ability to provide solutions for just about anything, anywhere at any time. Here are a few simple, safe and legal life-hacks that will help you stay afloat and get business tools for free.
As a freelancer in web design and multimedia production, it's feast or famine. In times of famine, we still need access to software and services to maintain professionalism and keep the lights on. It's kind of hard to own a web-based business when you can't afford to even pay for hosting. As a web designer, It's important to be savvy on popular platforms in order to cater to client specifications, but purchasing a subscription to each one would leave me bankrupt. As a way around this, I've found that joining a partner and affiliate programs will often come with access to the company's service for free. Below are a few very useful programs that would normally cost money.
Shopify Partner Program: Free
Unlimited Trial Period + Premium Apps
Marketing tools, App Building, Theme Building resources.
Options to add employees and other admins
Earn money via an affiliate program
Go Daddy Pro Account: FREE
manage multiple client Word Press sites from one platform
discounts on Go Daddy products and services
network and advertise services
To manage time there are tons of valuable tricks. Below is a great resource for Internet marketers, designers, developers, commerce sites, bloggers, and more.
IDPLR.COM: Lifetime Subscription $99
Comes with lifetime WHM Hosting/Cpanel
200,000 PLR Articles
All available to use for business or personal use.
Always Search for web deals and ways to save with these keywords:
Beta testing programs
Lastly, don't be afraid to message site owners and make them offers in exchange for services you need. Stay out of the mindset that you are a consumer and need to pay consumer prices. If you are paying the same price to use web services as the customers you are selling them to, you will never get anywhere!
Ryan Christopher is an American writer, musician, multimedia producer from Oregon. You can find his work at:http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Everything You Need to Know About the Best Software Company in Bangladesh
- make money online during lockdown
- Why you Should Hire a Local SEO Company in Melbourne
- Improve your link building efforts with these effective tactics
- Alternative for a self-ordering kiosk at your restaurant
- Best Modem & Routers for Satellite Internet Connection
- Website Architecture: Things to know before starting your next website design project
- Long-tail Keywords- Why You Need to Focus on Them?
- Manga Rock Shuts Down Due to Piracy and Starts MR Comics
- How To Makes Money Online
- How to remove Malware from your Android Phone?
- Time Now to Bring AI Power to Your eCommerce Business
- JobEnrolls: A safest freelancing platform in Bangladesh
- Is PayPal Right Choice For Your Prestashop Store? 5 Reasons to Justify
- What’s A Board Certified Behavior Analyst?
- Important Steps to Building a Premium Brand
- Machine Learning: All You Need To Know
- Why Should you Hire Professional Services From a Mobile App Development Company?
- Ways to Improve Video Ranking on Youtube
- SEO and AdWords: The right combination for great results
- Data Science Course Fees And Content
- Necessity Of Complete Training For A Probable Analyst
- The Internet of Things Means for Businesses
- The Benefits of Web-Based Systems for Business
- Opt for Professional Web Design Services
- WordPress dot com vs WordPress dot org-The Right Choice for You
- SEO in 2019 - Know What is Trending
- Popular Website Performance Optimisation Techniques
- How to Get Followers on TikTok