5 Reasons to Include Smart Irrigation with Low Maintenance Landscaping Ideas
- Author Luke Porter
- Published May 25, 2019
- Word count 528
When they think about their favourite garden ideas, many people focus purely on the plant selection, overall layout, and the specific features. However, a great deal of time should be spent on working out your irrigation system, which will be a crucial element underlying the whole garden. This is particularly true if you want a low maintenance lawn and a smart irrigation system would be a great way to keep your grass looking lush.
- Consider Smart Irrigation
An average homeowner could spend 70 hours maintaining their lawn and $690 per year on lawn care. That is a significant amount of time and money, so any steps that we can take to reduce those figures should be welcomed. This is where a smart irrigation Perth system can help, and you don’t have to compromise on the quality of your lawn.
- Lower Your Bills
A smart irrigation system can be far more efficient in how much water you use and how it’s used on your garden and lawn. This will cut down your water use and lower your water costs. The sensors in a smart reticulation system can sense if it’s raining and monitor the amount of moisture present in your soil. So, you can say goodbye to unnecessary watering in the middle of a rainstorm.
- Predicting Local Weather Conditions
The smart irrigation system will be able to take advantage of data gathered about local weather predictions for your area. We’ve already mentioned that it will turn off automatically when it rains, but it also goes beyond that. The system will actually reschedule any required watering based upon the amount of rain that fell. This fantastic feature will ensure that your lawn and garden isn’t watered twice and this is another way that your water bills will be lowered.
- Reducing Water Storage Requirements
Transporting and storing water in and around your property can be a real annoyance. This is particularly true if you have a larger garden and you can quickly become overwhelmed with hoses and nozzles. Keeping everything organised and tidy can become a part time job in itself, and anything that can reduce this workload should be welcomed with open arms. When you have a smart irrigation system, you use less water, and this means that you need to store less water. This can add up to significant saving throughout the year, and it could even lower your property taxes.
- Simpler Gardening
Many of us have a garden to enjoy during our spare time and/or as a little hobby because we like to see things grow. However, when you have a traditional watering setup, gardening can easily turn into a constant schedule of micro-managing boring tasks. Did you turn off the sprinklers accidently? Do you need to run out and turn the sprinklers off because it started raining? All of these little concerns really add up, and they can turn a pleasant pastime into an annoyance. A smart irrigation system can handle many of these tasks automatically allowing you to enjoy your garden again.
If they are looking for great landscaping ideas Perth, homeowners should contact us at Luke’s Landscaping for expert help.
There are no posted comments.
- Types of Fencing for Your Farm
- Restoring Faded Gutters 101
- Gutter Repair Tips
- What to Look for in Shingle Roofing
- Fence Painting 101
- Barbed Wire Fencing Explained
- Method Used to Grout Tile
- Reasons to Buy a Vinyl Fence-Quality, Durability, Lifespan
- The Various Grades of Vinyl Fencing-Consumer and Professional
- Can a pool add value to a home in Texas?
- Skills a Roofer Must Possess
- Is Pine Wood Good for Fencing
- How to Hang a picture perfectly
- Tips To Prepare Your Home For Winter
- Who Will We Hire After the Hurricane?
- Quick! I Need a Locksmith! But Who Can I Trust?
- Do-Able Tips For US Private Home Heads Hiring Best Contractors - Part 3
- The 5 Special Ingredients That Make Your Paint Special
- National Homeowner’s Guide to Hiring Unknown Contractors
- Get the Best Professional Cleaning Service Near Me
- How to Select the Best Tiles for Every Area
- How to Correctly Size For Replacement Windows
- White Reclaimed Wooden Platform Bed Frames
- Your Guide To Hiring A Local Window Cleaner
- 5 Reasons to Use Your Local Hillsborough Window Cleaner
- Engaging a concrete cutting Sydney company
- Walking Sticks Guide - Tips For Buying A Walking Stick As A Gift
- Why Solar Panel Installations are Good for the Environment?
- What You Must Consider Before Hiring Your Next Emergency Locksmith
- How to Properly Clean Your Gutters