BOOST Your Website Ranking Today
- Author Aminul Islam
- Published May 27, 2019
- Word count 455
Do you want your website ranking Boost Today?
Then you’ve to follow this strategy.
I studied 20 thousand random keyword searches and found 15 best on-page SEO strategies to boost organic Google rankings.
I am here to help you with the actionable takeaways so you can learn how to optimize your website for search engine.
And you know what?
Ranking will harder than your thinking If you do not follow these tricks.
Today, Google is very sophisticated about how they evaluate a page's content. which means that old school keyword optimization doesn't work as well as it used to.
Fortunately, I discover a bunch of techniques that you can use to rank high in Google.
#12: Use Short URL= Industry studies show that pages with short URLs may have a slight edge in Google's search results.
#11: Keyword in URL= Use your primary keyword in your URL. It can make a difference in your ranking. When creating your URLs, make sure to include your target keyword in that URL.
#10: Use LSI keywords= Use LSI Keywords into your content as much as you can. These help Google understand the context of your page's content.
#9: Keyword in headline= Use your keyword in the Title or headline (H1 tag). Nobody clicks any title without their search term.
#8: Create In-depth Content= You also want to publish long content on your blog. Why? Longer content tends to rank better on Google.
#7: Title with CTR= Don't forget to optimize your title tag for CTR. Use Modifiers, Number, Bracket, and Parenthesis that can help boost your click-through-rate.
#6: Add internal links = Whenever optimize your content, make internal links to pages that you want to rank. But not just any older pages, pages that you want to rank higher.
#5: Add external links= Add a few external links to authoritative websites. I reveal a study that shows why external links are important. Don't forget about internal linking.
#4: Re-optimize titles= Check your search console and Re-optimize titles on underperforming page 1 ranking.
#3: Page Speed Optimization= Optimize your page (and website) for site speed. This is one of the ranking factors that Google has confirmed that they use.
#2: Use Multimedia= include multimedia in your content. I've found that this helps boost user engagement --something that search engines directly measure.
#1: Improve UX= User experience is the most important for your ranking. It reduces the bounce rate of a site. Improve UX by enhancing UI.
There are three more important tricks which I cannot explain here. It needs to be done practically.
When I used this strategy, my traffic increased more than tripled.
Yes, It is that simple.
If you can implement those SEO tactics by yourself, that’s good. Or, I’m here to help you. Check out my On-Page SEO service.
There are no posted comments.
- Why Is WordPress Bad?
- How Brand Image can Help Improve SEO
- Why do you need SEO?
- Stay Competitive with Trending SEO Aspects
- SEO Ranking Factors 2020
- History of SEO
- How Can You Integrate SEO and PPC in Your Marketing Strategies?
- Foolproof Ways to Grow Your Instagram Followers in 2020 (and Beyond)
- Effective Ways to Build High-quality DoFollow Backlinks
- Tips to Help Your Website Generate More Leads
- Helpful Tips to Bulletproof Your SEO Strategy
- Benefits of optimizing your website for local SEO
- Easy Steps in Which CRO Audit is performed
- Clipping Path: The Technique to Make Your Picture Look Better
- Avail Affordable SEO Service for Your Business.
- Web Development Outsourcing
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Business Networking
- Common SEO Services Provided by an SEO Agency
- Why Is SEO So Important for Small Businesses?
- Five SEO Myths that Business Companies Need to Forget About
- What is SEO and why do you need it?
- A Guide to Hiring an SEO Provider
- Major Link Building Trends to Focus on 2019
- Try These On-Page SEO Techniques for WordPress Websites
- SEO Trends in 2019
- Crowd Marketing – How to Promote Your Business
- How to Secure the Proper SEO Keywords
- 5 Ways From Semalt On How To Take Control Of Your Content Marketing
- 3 SEO Pitfalls Service-Based Businesses Should Avoid