Clean Better With Bounty
- Author Ifan Faris
- Published June 21, 2019
- Word count 375
Keeping the house clean can often times seem like an impossible task. However, with a bit of elbow grease and a few smart cleaning tips from the experts, you can be sure that your kitchen, bathroom, and living room look and feel fantastic no matter what time of year. Read more about house cleaning toronto.
In the Kitchen:
Use Bounty Paper Towels whenever you prepare food or do routine cleaning.
Not only is this brand of paper towel number one for absorbency and toughness, but Bounty is known for its uncanny ability to pick up and scrub away some of the toughest spots and stains. When combined with a powerful cleaner, Bounty Paper Towels can simplify anyone's kitchen cleaning experience.
Grind the skins of oranges, lemons, and limes in the garbage disposal with a handful of ice cubes.
The texture of the ice cubes sharpens the blades while the citrus leaves behind a great scent.
In the Bathroom:
Smooth white paste car wax onto a cloth & rub it on the sides of a porcelain-enamel tub.
Not only will it leave a shine but it will also create a protective barrier against water-and-soap buildup, making future clean up easier than ever. Be sure to avoid but the nonslip surface.
Spread out the shower curtain after use.
Mildew grows faster in bunched-up folds and your bathroom will appear nicer!
Unclog a drain using a homemade mixture of vinegar and baking soda.
Pour 1/2 to 1 cup of baking soda down the drain, then slowly pour 1/2 to 1 cup of white vinegar after it. Let sit for five minutes. Follow with a gallon of boiling water.
In the Living Room:
Keep a dusting cloth in various handy places throughout your house
This way, whenever you see dust forming, you can handle it immediately.
Dust wooden furniture with a bit of olive oil and a dry rag.
Not only is this a natural alternative to harsh chemicals, but the oil will keep your furniture looking shiny and beautiful.
Use a dryer sheet to remove pet hair and dander from furniture.
Dryer sheets are a great, inexpensive way to get rid of pet hair and dander, especially if your guests have allergies. Their unique fibers allow them to quickly grab and trap both.
- SUMMARY - YOU TUBE’s Untapped Value In Resident-Contractor Relations
- Part 2 -YOU TUBE’s Untapped Value In Resident-Contractor Relations
- Part 1 -YOU TUBE’s Untapped Value In Resident-Contractor Relations
- How to Choose the Best Roof Installation Service Provider for Your House?
- 5 Simple Ways Indoor Plantation Shutters Enhance Home Décor
- Tips for house removals
- Tips and tricks from ZDT Kitchen Remodeling for a smooth home renovation
- Locksmith 4 U
- Tips For Painting Or Staining Your Patio Deck
- Removing Oil Out Of Carpet
- Why pay for home development when you may do it yourself?
- How to Clean Blinds the Best and Easiest Way
- How to Repair a Toilet
- Benefits of Using Blinds and Shutters for Windows
- Important Things To Know About Garage Door Opener Installation
- Do I need to flip my mattress?
- Why You Should Use an Epoxy Garage Floor Coating
- Top 10 Kitchen Cabinet Door Trends in 2020
- 10 Myths About Bedbugs
- The Story Of The Granite That Is Used For Your Worktops
- Push Lawn Mowers - All Yo need to know
- Major Considerations for Liquid Floor Screed
- The Benefits of Using Tiles in Your Home
- Air Duct Cleaning and Disinfecting Reviews
- Where Does All This Dust In My House Come From?
- Is a Portable Solar Battery Generator Right for Your Next Purchase?
- There Are Many Ways To Update Your Kitchen In Hertford
- Choosing the Right Floor for Your Next Home
- Various Benefits of Sealants and Adhesives as Correctional Materials
- How a Home Can Promote Longevity through the Principles of Wellness Design