Clean Better With Bounty
- Author Ifan Faris
- Published June 21, 2019
- Word count 375
Keeping the house clean can often times seem like an impossible task. However, with a bit of elbow grease and a few smart cleaning tips from the experts, you can be sure that your kitchen, bathroom, and living room look and feel fantastic no matter what time of year. Read more about house cleaning toronto.
In the Kitchen:
Use Bounty Paper Towels whenever you prepare food or do routine cleaning.
Not only is this brand of paper towel number one for absorbency and toughness, but Bounty is known for its uncanny ability to pick up and scrub away some of the toughest spots and stains. When combined with a powerful cleaner, Bounty Paper Towels can simplify anyone's kitchen cleaning experience.
Grind the skins of oranges, lemons, and limes in the garbage disposal with a handful of ice cubes.
The texture of the ice cubes sharpens the blades while the citrus leaves behind a great scent.
In the Bathroom:
Smooth white paste car wax onto a cloth & rub it on the sides of a porcelain-enamel tub.
Not only will it leave a shine but it will also create a protective barrier against water-and-soap buildup, making future clean up easier than ever. Be sure to avoid but the nonslip surface.
Spread out the shower curtain after use.
Mildew grows faster in bunched-up folds and your bathroom will appear nicer!
Unclog a drain using a homemade mixture of vinegar and baking soda.
Pour 1/2 to 1 cup of baking soda down the drain, then slowly pour 1/2 to 1 cup of white vinegar after it. Let sit for five minutes. Follow with a gallon of boiling water.
In the Living Room:
Keep a dusting cloth in various handy places throughout your house
This way, whenever you see dust forming, you can handle it immediately.
Dust wooden furniture with a bit of olive oil and a dry rag.
Not only is this a natural alternative to harsh chemicals, but the oil will keep your furniture looking shiny and beautiful.
Use a dryer sheet to remove pet hair and dander from furniture.
Dryer sheets are a great, inexpensive way to get rid of pet hair and dander, especially if your guests have allergies. Their unique fibers allow them to quickly grab and trap both.
- Best Oven Cleaner London (2023): Revive Your Oven
- Eliminating Damp Smell
- Choosing the Right Electrical Company in Locust Grove: What to Look For
- The Art and Science of Plumbing: Keeping the Flow Smooth
- Illuminating Your Outdoors - The Advantages of Solar Spot Lights
- Emergency Rental Assistance Solutions:Access Your Rental Assistance Now
- The Ultimate Guide to Buying Your First Handheld Shower Head
- How to replace ceiling lights?
- How long does it take to install a new boiler?
- Prioritizing Regular Plumbing Maintenance for a Healthy and Efficient Home
- 5 Benefits of Hiring a Professional Carpet Cleaning Company
- Renovation Revelry: The Quirky Guide to the Most Important Things to Consider When Revamping Your Home
- Top Five Benefits of Hiring Professional Painters in Sydney
- Bed Bug Detection Tools: The Pros and Cons
- Enhance Your Daily Routines With Fascinating Electronic Appliances
- Bathroom Renovation in Orlando: Transforming Your Space into a Stunning Oasis
- The Smart Revolution: Enhancing Homes with Intelligent Devices
- Roofers in Fife: The Best Roofing Service Provider in the Region
- Common TV Problems and Their Solutions
- Revolutionize Your Deck's Durability: Exploring the Benefits of Polyurethane Deck Coating
- 8 DIY Home Projects You Can Do This Summer
- Bowing Basement Wall: Causes, Risks, and Repair Strategies
- 10 Most Needed Tools
- How to Find the Best Furniture Store in Toronto
- Unlock the Secret to a Strong, Waterproof Foundation: Liquid Rubber, the Best Exterior Foundation Sealer
- Speed Cleaning: Time-Saving Techniques for Busy People
- The Ultimate Guide: How to Make a TV Antenna?
- Tips for Planning a Home Renovation
- Why Choose Dustless Floor Sanding
- The Benefits of Having a Cleaner For Your Home in Middlesbrough