Web Development Outsourcing
- Author Philip Mctucker
- Published June 21, 2019
- Word count 542
Today, more people than ever discover new products and services on the internet and implementing powerful on-page SEO practices and optimization for search engines became absolutely crucial to succeed for every modern company in order to stand out in Google or any other search platform. The only problem is, that most companies have no knowledge how to optimize their web pages for Search Engine Optimization. However, they don’t have to. They can use web development outsourcing.
Outsourcing is an agreement in which one company hires another company to be responsible for a planned or existing activity that is or could be done internally, and sometimes involves transferring employees and assets from one firm to another.
In many branches of business, it is a trend we have been observing for the past few years, even a whole decade. It’s only natural to see outsourcing - in terms of software development now. If your company’s growth needs a webpage (it usually does, regardless of industry), you must have thought about creating a web app. Whether you thought about a simple portfolio, blog or e-commerce shop, you might want to hire someone to do it for you. Considering that polish, russian, chinese and japanese developers are ranked very highly (top 4 in the world in the Top Coder ranking), you might consider software development outsourcing.
One of the most significant aspects for every business owner are qualifications of who they employ and expertise in technologies they want to use. That applies to software developers, who use modern and up to date technologies. We want them to be highly educated experts. Moreover, Poland ranks 13th out of 80 countries in the EF English Proficiency Index and 1st in "high" category, which means that polish programmers speak english really well. Russia, China and Japan are far further, 42nd, 46th and 49th accordingly.
Another demand for every business is safety and protection of data. Top IT companies in every country provide prime security. Most of the companies offer non-disclosure agreement and intellectual property contracts, so every entrepreneur can be sure that security will be a top priority. As an additional aspect, Poland, as a member of the European Union, has been serious about IT protection and data security for years.
But everything in real world comes down to money. Poland has the lowest working costs within the European Union. While a world-class programmer can earn even $100.000 a year in Silicon Valley, you can find just as skilled Senior Developer in Poland for less than $38.000 a year, according to 2018 Report on Programmers. Skilled developers in Japan earn a little bit more, with average of around $40.000 a year. This gives an opportunity for mind-boggling costs reduction when developing an app for your company.
In the end, you might be certain that subcontracting a software development company from Poland, Japan or virtually every country you are interested in should give amazing results, not only in terms of a webpage you get, but also the money you save. We can’t forget that bonds are also very substantial and may lead to splendid projects in the future. If you are interested in reading more about outsourcing IT projects to Poland, please check out this article: https://www.universalhunt.com/articles/software-outsourcing-to-poland/29427
I study Business Informatics in Wrocław, Poland. I also work in sales team in Zaven https://zaven.co/Article source: http://articlebiz.com
- How Can I Find a Genuine SEO Company?
- Why Is SEO So Slow - Legit SEO Takes Some Time To Deliver Results
- Is SEO Still a Valuable Marketing Activity?
- What Should You Expect From A Reputable SEO Company?
- Simple Steps To Improve Your SEO From A to Z
- 5 Things Every SEO Content Writer Must Do
- Why Writers Need An Online Paraphrasing Tool
- Everything You Need to Start an SEO Business
- Why Backlink Checker Tool is Very Important for Digital Marketer?
- Why Is WordPress Bad?
- How Brand Image can Help Improve SEO
- Why do you need SEO?
- Stay Competitive with Trending SEO Aspects
- SEO Ranking Factors 2020
- History of SEO
- How Can You Integrate SEO and PPC in Your Marketing Strategies?
- Foolproof Ways to Grow Your Instagram Followers in 2020 (and Beyond)
- Effective Ways to Build High-quality DoFollow Backlinks
- Tips to Help Your Website Generate More Leads
- Helpful Tips to Bulletproof Your SEO Strategy
- Benefits of optimizing your website for local SEO
- Easy Steps in Which CRO Audit is performed
- Clipping Path: The Technique to Make Your Picture Look Better
- Avail Affordable SEO Service for Your Business.
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Business Networking
- Common SEO Services Provided by an SEO Agency
- BOOST Your Website Ranking Today
- Why Is SEO So Important for Small Businesses?
- Five SEO Myths that Business Companies Need to Forget About