Clipping Path: The Technique to Make Your Picture Look Better
- Author Imran Akhand
- Published September 15, 2019
- Word count 589
The Clipping Path technique is extensively used in photo retouching and digital image editing and correction.
After capturing a picture, there might be unwanted objects around the targeted object. Clipping path helps us to detach an object from the raw image leaving the unwanted or unnecessary objects surrounding the targeted object. Say for example, if someone takes a picture of the Eiffel Tower, obviously the picture taken will include the surrounding areas of the Eiffel Tower and the sky too. So if one needs only the Eiffel Tower excluding the sky and surrounding areas, then clipping path technique will be the tool to do the job. Applying this technique will detach the intended object from the original picture not hampering the quality of the picture at all. The detached object then can be used as a new image, or a new background can be added to it. The cutout would look better or more picturesque with a lovely background or applying color correction. Moreover, removing the unnecessary objects from the image would make it more attractive. It is indeed a great way to make a picture look lively and to add a new meaning to it.
The Pen tool in Photoshop is used to clip a path. The pen tool is engaged to trace the outline of an object without modifying or erasing even a single pixel of the raw image. Anything inside the path will be included and the rest will be excluded. Clipping Path is a vector path which means that the central object can be resized to any intended dimension without pixelation. Once the clipping path is done, we get two different images that can be used and reused a number of times without touching the original image. The path can be used and be integrated with other photo editing software like Flash or Illustrator.
Though it sounds easy and simple, in reality, it needs many endeavors to excel in this field. There are images which need keen attention and much time to extract. Based on the difficulty level, there are six types of clipping path services. They are Basic or Easy Clipping, Simple Service, Medium Service, Complex Service, Multiple Service, and Super Complex Service. Clipping path complexity varies due to shape, hole, curve, corner, transparency, shadow, etc. The more complex the picture is, the more time and labor it takes to get the job done.
In this era of marketing, anyone running a business will need a photo editing service at some point of time for his website or brochure or flyers or posters or advertising in a newspaper or magazine. But usually advertising firms, magazines, website designers, etc who have to deal with lots of images daily are in dire need of clipping path technique. Magazines have to use thousands of images for their coming issues. Sometimes they have to merge two or more images which need clipping path services to make it happen. In a word, the clipping path works as a ‘makeover specialist’ for magazines when they need image manipulation. Advertising firms can’t run their business not even for a single day without this service. Clipping path service makes an advertising agency complete. In order to enlist products with images or to make business profiles, taking help of this service is essential. Product images go under heavy editing using this technique for business websites, catalogs, brochures, etc. Fashion photographers craft digital portraits for various purposes. Whether it is a portfolio, model profile or fashion catalog, clipping path service is a must.
I'm a content writer and currently working with www.clippingpathlab.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
- Do You Want SEO for Your Website? Find the Tips to Find the Best One
- How Do You Turn Customers Into Brand Advocates?
- Different Types of Google Ads Marketing Platforms
- How Can I Find a Genuine SEO Company?
- Why Is SEO So Slow - Legit SEO Takes Some Time To Deliver Results
- Is SEO Still a Valuable Marketing Activity?
- What Should You Expect From A Reputable SEO Company?
- Simple Steps To Improve Your SEO From A to Z
- 5 Things Every SEO Content Writer Must Do
- Why Writers Need An Online Paraphrasing Tool
- Everything You Need to Start an SEO Business
- Why Backlink Checker Tool is Very Important for Digital Marketer?
- Why Is WordPress Bad?
- How Brand Image can Help Improve SEO
- Why do you need SEO?
- Stay Competitive with Trending SEO Aspects
- SEO Ranking Factors 2020
- History of SEO
- How Can You Integrate SEO and PPC in Your Marketing Strategies?
- Foolproof Ways to Grow Your Instagram Followers in 2020 (and Beyond)
- Effective Ways to Build High-quality DoFollow Backlinks
- Tips to Help Your Website Generate More Leads
- Helpful Tips to Bulletproof Your SEO Strategy
- Benefits of optimizing your website for local SEO
- Easy Steps in Which CRO Audit is performed
- Avail Affordable SEO Service for Your Business.
- Web Development Outsourcing
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Business Networking
- Common SEO Services Provided by an SEO Agency