Women and Platform Shoes: Everything From Style, to Fit, and Comfort
- Author Christine Jana
- Published September 12, 2019
- Word count 626
When it comes to flaunting a tall stature, the first thing a lady thinks about is a heel. But not everyone can feel perfect in heels. That’s why someone built platform shoes. You can wear platform heels, platform shoes, even platform sandals and make a statement by being a little taller.
Today we will go through everything a platform shoe can be on a girl's feet, from stylish footwear to comfortable sneakers.
What Are Platform Shoes?
Any shoe type including, but not limited to, heels, sandals, and trainers with a sole thicker than traditional. Generally, a sole on platform shoes can be one to four inches thicker with an even higher heel. But shoes without heels also exist, with a flat thick sole. It’s the thickness that defines if a shoe has a platform or not.
Some shoes are known as hidden platforms because their upper part covers the platform making an illusion that there’s no platform. This makes it easy to add some height without exposing the obvious trick behind it.
Though the standard height is often set between 1 to 4 inches or 3-10 cm, there are several platform heels known to be around and even more than 8 inches higher. It’s hard to say who invented the platform shoes since they date way back to the 16th century.
Styling Platform Shoes
Striking footwear such as a tall platform pump or high heels can make a statement in any kind of event. But it can be hard to know what to wear and when to wear. People are fashionable but styling your shoes in a subtler and sexier way requires some advice.
Why do girls want to look tall? So that their legs can be as long as actual tall models. Since this is your aim, this is how you should style. Wear these platforms with a skirt or dresses that can show them off. Make sure people see your super long legs, which will be an effect from platform heels.
Summer Platform Style
A low platform sole of pool sliders can be the best fit for summers. You can sport them with sportswear or swimsuit since they can be ideal to flaunt a versatile and casual look.
From ankle boots to knee highs, you can get the platforms and blend it with chunky knits and jeans to look cooler than the winter itself. Not only it will give you that extra height but the raised platform will also save your dress from getting wet in winters.
Platform Shoes: Comfort and Fit
Platform shoes can be very high and people always question about comfort in them. The truth is that they can be more comfortable than any standard height. We keep flat platforms on the chunkier side and that’s why most of them carry a wide toe box making them very comfortable. Anyone with wide feet should not even think twice before buying.
Standard heels can be very thin from the toes. With all the thickness in the front end of the shoes, platform heels help to distribute the whole weight widely. Apart from the heels, platform shoes are also known for fitness and comfort. It just depends on the weight and foot size.
When you are going to shift from one footwear to another after a long term, we recommend you to wear lower platforms. High heeled platforms can be very hard as far as comfort is concerned since they put heavy pressure on the ball of the foot. But to avoid this discomfort, simply go for lower-heeled or flat platforms.
It is important to practice walking in heels before actually trying them anywhere. Explore thousands of platform heels on XY London and style them with whatever you like.
An ardent reader for all things fashion, Christine has been working as a web content writer for the past 3 years. She has worked on a number of topics on top fashion trends; she loves women shoes like platform heels & never passes a chance to write about her new obsession. Currently working as a blogger at xylondon.com, she splits her time between two loves of her life - reading & writing.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Drape Your Shape
- Women's Bridesmaid Dresses Tips & Trends On The Upcoming Wedding Seasons
- The Best Way to Practice Applying Makeup Around the Head Model
- A Brief History & Evolution from the Cosmetology Head Model
- Why to support eco fashion
- Summer escapes. Choose the right Jewellery that will remind you forever.
- The Iconic LBD Little Black Dress
- How to Dress For the Seasons
- Do People Prefer Boutique To Larger Stores?
- Best gift ideas in jewelry for her
- What to Wear When Your Workplace’s Dress Code is Smart-Casual
- The Help Guide To Get Shampoo and Conditioner for Synthetic Hair Wigs
- Myths about compression socks
- Beginner Friendly- So What Can I Actually Do To Create My Lace Frontal Closure A Little Tighter: How You Can Tighten A Wig
- Guide to choosing a wedding dress in 2020
- A History Of The Cufflink
- Steps To Make Remy hair Look Real
- Classic wedding dress
- How to Choose a Reliable Tailoring Shop in Bangkok
- How to Find a Decent & Affordable Tailor in Bangkok
- Bespoke Suit Stitching in Bangkok at Never Before Prices
- The Perfect Gothic Coats for winter
- How to live warm and Gothic in winter
- Top 10 Adidas Shoes
- The Rise And Fall, And Rise Again, Of Cufflinks
- Cufflinks – And How To Wear Them
- Bridal shop in London
- The Many Different Ways Men Can Wear Cufflinks
- Long Sleeve Wedding Dresses