The complete guide to buying and selling cars in Dubai
- Author Micholette Andrea
- Published October 4, 2019
- Word count 735
It is hard to manage a life in this city without a car. Almost, entire infrastructure of the city is built around its use. All newcomers goes through the process of buying cars and we have decided to write this post to explain them all the steps involved in buying and selling cars in UAE.
Buying a new VS Used Car
This is a very important decision that every expat makes. In UAE, you get really attractive deals on new cars with easy bank financing options. The process is completely hassle free and in most of the cases you can avail the required bank financing without even visiting any bank as most showrooms handle financing requests by themselves.
On the other hand, a car that is on a bank loan is not really under your ownership until the loan is fully paid-off. This is a long term obligation as you need to ensure that you are ready to cut a small percentage of your salary for few years. Once you have cleared all the loan on the car, its value won’t be same as it will be a 3 to 5 year old car at that time.
Pros of buying a new car:
Drives awesome without worrying about any considerable maintenance cost
New cars comes with warranties
Easy financing solutions with nominal instalment plans
New cars comes with free service for at least couple of years
Comfort and ease
Cons of buying a new car:
Long term liability if car is financed by a bank
Cars in UAE depreciate really fast
High insurance premium on new cars
Buying a used car is also a very convenient option as there are hundreds of cars posted daily on Dubizzle and you have lots of options to look at. The prices of used cars are affordable and this option comes with no long term obligation
You own your car and you can sell it anytime
Second hand cars in UAE are cheap as compared to various other parts of the world
You have option to avail third party insurance coverage that has quite nominal annual premium.
Cons of buying a used car
High maintenance and service cost
How to buy used cars in Dubai?
There are number of options to buy a used car and lets go through all of the one by one.
Buying a used car through Dubizzle is by far the best option you have as on dubizzle you are buying the car directly from the current owner and there is no third party involved and buying a car directly from the owner always adds to the confidence.
- Used Car Dealers
You can also buy a car from used car market located in Ras Al Khor Dubai and at various other places too. Before going to the used car market make sure you know the car prices well and you need to ensure that you are getting the desired value for money you are going to spend.
- Used Car Showrooms
You can buy used cars from various used car showrooms as well. These cars are normally of high quality and some of the used car showrooms are owned by big brands like AL Futtaim and you can trust on the prices and quality of cars in these showrooms.
How to sell a car in dubai?
If you are willing to sell a car at the right value then there is no better platform than dubizzle. The process of selling a car on dubizzle can take some time as you may need to show your car to number of potential buyers before actually selling it. This option is best for people who have time to sell and they are looking to maximize return on their cars.
- Selling cars to cash buyers
There are many online car buying companies like Beep UAE, where you can sell a car for instant cash. The prices offered by these companies are normally less than the market value but there is absolutely no hassle involved in selling cars to instant buyers.
- Let them sell my cars
Some companies also offer services to sell your car on your behalf. They will post your car on Dubizzle and will sell it for you for a small percentage on the final price of the car.
I love to explore things that I find Fascinating prior to discover my passion for art. When I am not at work I use to travel with my family and friends to see the beauty in nature.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- CAR TUNEUP: WHY IT’S SO IMPORTANT
- What is the difference between a taxi and a chauffeur service?
- Reasons to buy a second hand car than a new one
- What are the different parts of a car?
- 5 Things That Only Car Wreckers Can Tell You
- Why Dash Cams Are So Popular In Ireland Today
- Import Your Car To Spain
- 7 Reasons for using Private Airport Transfer service over taxi in Singapore
- The Importance of a Trustworthy and Reliable Limousine Service in Singapore
- Why A Prebooked Airport Or Cruise Port Transfer Can Be The Best Option For You?
- Car Fuel Savings
- Guide To Purchase A Pre-Owned BMW
- Reach Local SEO Brisbane for the Best SEO Tips
- How to trade in my car with payments left on the loan?
- Want to Buy a Quality Car? just in a used car
- Which 2019 car do women prefer? According to the Women’s World Car of the Year it’s the Mazda 3.
- Everything you need to know about Car Key Programmers
- What are the Subaru WRX models?
- What Is Fuel Injector Cleaner ?
- How To Remove Overspray From Glass Easily?
- How to Remove Auto Paint Overspray Easily & Effectively?
- 8 Auspicious Car Plate Numbers That Will Bring You Prosperity in 2020
- 4 Things that Affect Your Fuel Economy of Your Car
- Get the Service of Paint Overspray Removal On Car from Specialist Overspray Removal Cleaners
- How to Remove Overspray From Car?
- Remove overspray from plastic with the help of skilled professionals of JLN
- Professionals know how to Remove Overspray From Car Paint, and They know it Best
- Reasons to Rent a Car in Dubai
- Until Recently, We Never Understood The Dangers Of The Internal Combustion Engine
- Charging Times Can Be A Problem For Electric Vehicles