How Smart Learning Is Revolutionizing The Classroom
- Author Valentin Sedlovskiy
- Published October 20, 2019
- Word count 741
Smart Learning advocates say advanced technology in the classroom is a key part of the new learning method for kids in the future. Typical classroom instruction tends to "teach to the middle" due to a lack of personalized resources and the increasing demands placed on teachers in the K-12 classroom. The school day can be easily clouded with busy work and memorization, all of which take up precious cognitive space that could be better used for advanced, smart learning.
How do students learn best? That’s exactly the question that EdTech innovators have been asking for several decades. For many, the answer is through smart class software or the integration of technology into every aspect of daily learning.
Rather than completing tasks by rote, repetition, or painstaking calculations, students in smart classrooms are supported by digital devices that lighten their cognitive load. This frees up time and brainpower for more holistic, efficient thinking.
Educate yourself on the benefits of smart technology and how ABii, the educational robot, harnesses all the most future-forward aspects of the smart learning classroom to improve students’ capacity to absorb and integrate new information.The Benefits of Smart Learning: What Does Research Say?
A smart learning setting could include many elements to enhance knowledge acquisition, from mobile apps, smartboards, and interactive whiteboards to adaptive software and educational robots. Artificial intelligence and robotics are two of the most promising aspects of tomorrow’s smart classrooms.
But smart classrooms aren’t all about shiny bells and whistles. They have tangible benefits in terms of knowledge transfer and retention. Thus far, research suggests that these are some of the positive aspects and pedagogical benefits of smart learning include:
Inclusivity: Smart classrooms help to even the score in terms of quality education. They provide resources for children in remote areas or with medical conditions who could benefit from tapping into online learning environments.
Accessibility: Smart class software adapts to students’ needs and classroom contexts, so students at different levels or with different backgrounds or disabilities can learn from the same adaptive tools.
Integration of vast online materials into everyday learning: Usually, a given classroom only has access to a limited number of resources. The integration of technology allows every class to draw from the vast pool of materials available online, as well as realistic simulations.
Multidimensional learning: Most smart classroom technology is interactive, including visual, oral, written, and audio elements, as well as aspects of gamification. This approach to learning allows students to integrate and process new information more quickly and maintain it for a longer time.
Increased efficiency and productivity: Smart classroom students don’t have to take endless written notes or repeat things by rote, so they tend to work more quickly and productively than they otherwise would.
Social and interpersonal benefits: Students learn not just by reading and doing, but by engaging with one another. Smart classrooms build strong partnerships between groups of students and between teachers and their classes.
Increased attention: Simply put, smart technology is often fun to use! The interactive elements keep students more actively engaged and prevent their minds from wandering or becoming idle.The Role of ABii the Desktop Robot in the Future of Smart Class Learning
Curious about what smart learning looks like in action? Experience ABii, a desktop smart robot that teaches students core math skills while keeping them fully engaged and present in the classroom. ABii educational robot is not your ordinary AI. It is interactive and will act as a supportive companion for children. It also designed with high interaction of social and engagement for kids in the classroom, revolutionizing today's curriculum.
Paired with a corresponding mobile app and equipped for use with any WiFi-enabled device, ABii uses artificial intelligence and data analysis to adapt to students as they learn. Students practice core math skills in onscreen lessons. The robot’s smart software tracks students’ attention as they learn, giving them respites whenever they get frustrated or their brains need a rest. Meanwhile, ABii’s ecosystem of online friends, each with their own learning obstacles and triumphs, helps students push past their own barriers and persevere in their educational journeys.
ABii the educational robot employs all the best aspects of smart class software, such as interactivity and dynamic, multidimensional learning. The cutting-edge technology ensures that teachers and students will waste less time and brainpower and be able to devote it to what matters most: developing skills and integrating knowledge.
There are no posted comments.
- Implication of Artificial Intelligence on skill relevence and future education
- Is a primary school child too young to learn first aid?
- How to distinguish metal from non-metal?
- How Many Significant Numbers Are There in the Number You Have? Find Out the Answer Here
- Economic and Social Impact of Education 2020
- 5 Hurdles Women Leaders Face in Organizations
- Beautiful Polytechnic Education System In Bangladesh
- The Quality Tool Book: Matrix Analysis 2nd Edition Solutions Manual
- How can I learn intermediate accounting?
- Organizing A Laboratory Report Introduction
- Why Your Child Should Learn to Code
- Composing an Education - Tips and Tricks
- Drain Cleaning: Top Tips That Ensure Superior Results
- Catalyst Handling: Dangers and Best Practices
- Catalyst Loading and Unloading Processes That Prioritise Safety and Efficiency
- Anxiety, the Brain and Exercise
- How to learn easy English grammar with saifulsgrammar learning program
- Pros and Cons of Homework
- How to accurately cost estimate projects
- Fashion illustration
- Starting Your Homeschool
- Best Ways on How to Avoid Academic Fatigue
- How I Aced My IT Certification With 200-301 Dumps PDF
- The Way M2150-860 Dumps Helped Me to Get Succeeded By The First Attempt.
- 3 Microsoft Certifications You Need This Year
- Writing Thesis Tips – 4 Tips Which Will Ensure You a great Thesis
- Learn to Include Page Numbers in PDF Documents – Organize PDF Files
- Medical billing and coding
- Is the Employer Giving Importance to Security Certification Training?