7 Excellent Ways to Enhance a Room with Ottomans or Footstools
- Author Mark Hazelgrave
- Published November 1, 2019
- Word count 643
Have you ever realised that the footstool you rest your feet on can be used in different ways? This piece of furniture that is sometimes referred to as an ottoman has come a long way and in today it is regarded as one of the most versatile home decor items. Whether it is just used as storage, a coffee table or extra seating, footstools are the hidden gems that can create the most attractive corners in a room. No matter you choose the classic leather footstools or bohemian fabric footstools here are 10 attractive ways to deck up your room with footstools. Let’s have a look on the following-
Shared Space Seating Arrangements:
The types of homes that share seating with more than one area can seamlessly keep an ottoman or footstool. Especially in family room concepts or in apartments that only have space for one seating, you can add extra seating by keeping ottomans. Various types of ottomans can be transformed into couch-type seating arrangement. Fabric footstools work best if you push it towards the wall and add a cushion at the back.
Resting Feet in Style:
Footstools are meant for resting feet and no matter for whatever purpose it might be used, this tradition will never change. Of course, you can bring a subtle change by choosing quirky footstools, like the crafted fabric footstools or other fancy designs in a small round and petite sizes according to your room.
No matter how well furnished your home is, the need for storing small items never ends. Whether it’s storing your kids’ soft toys, newspapers or remote controls, storage ottomans are the best and safest place to keep them. Storage ottomans are often regarded as an essential piece of furniture in master bedrooms and even living room corners.
Ottomans and footstools are no more boring as furniture designers have come up with a lot of quirky designs, shapes and geometric configurations. Apart from shapes, exclusive fabric footstools that are made from vintage materials, Moroccan fabrics and classy velvet can easily transform a plane setting into an interesting one. When it comes to shapes, you can play with a lot of varieties, circle, square and also cubic ottomans that are now available in the market.
Use as a Coffee Table:
A conversation over coffee gets better in an informal setup, be it’s a floor seating arrangement or any seat that is lower than the couch. And for this, you need a handy table to keep the coffee tray and some other stuff. Recently, ottomans are more widely used as a coffee table that not only adds to the visual interest but at the same time is functional when it comes to serving coffee.
Another best thing about ottomans, pouffes or footstools is that they work great for children when it comes to their playtime. They can play board games by placing the boards on the top and also can spend some leisure time doing some fun activities by keeping the stuff on the top of the ottomans. Moreover, ottomans that are made from fabrics like denim or tweed are safe and there’s no chance for your kids to get hurt.
Create Statement Spaces:
Believe it or not, ottomans are no more the piece of furniture that is used for creating the extra space or just storing extra stuff. Home decor enthusiasts are showing heights of creativity by using ottomans to create the focal point of a room. Whether you prefer a rustic setting or something extravagant ottomans can seamlessly add that spark.
If you are looking for more innovative ideas, surf webs, visit home decor pages, social media platforms and look for some popular ottomans dealers nearby your home and create the most interesting space in your home with functional yet visually appealing ottomans and footstools.
The UK-based Footstools&More is the biggest of its kind that deals in exquisite furniture, especially footstools, ottomans and pouffes. Their excellent ranges of fabric footstools are perfect for creating statement corners in your homes.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How to Clean Blinds the Best and Easiest Way
- How to Repair a Toilet
- Benefits of Using Blinds and Shutters for Windows
- Important Things To Know About Garage Door Opener Installation
- Do I need to flip my mattress?
- Why You Should Use an Epoxy Garage Floor Coating
- Top 10 Kitchen Cabinet Door Trends in 2020
- 10 Myths About Bedbugs
- The Story Of The Granite That Is Used For Your Worktops
- Push Lawn Mowers - All Yo need to know
- Major Considerations for Liquid Floor Screed
- The Benefits of Using Tiles in Your Home
- Air Duct Cleaning and Disinfecting Reviews
- Where Does All This Dust In My House Come From?
- Is a Portable Solar Battery Generator Right for Your Next Purchase?
- There Are Many Ways To Update Your Kitchen In Hertford
- Choosing the Right Floor for Your Next Home
- Various Benefits of Sealants and Adhesives as Correctional Materials
- How a Home Can Promote Longevity through the Principles of Wellness Design
- An Effective Guidance before You Install Insulation for Your Home
- Tips for choosing good cheap removalists interstate Melbourne
- Why Choose Resin For Your Driveway?
- Essential Things to Note When Searching for Concrete Restoration Services in Palm Beach
- How LED Lights Benefit Senior Citizens’ Health
- How to move your house
- What Is a Registered Electrician and Do I Need One?
- Why Sealants and Adhesives are Important Correctional Resources?
- Make A New Year Resolution To Refit Your Kitchen, And Make Certain You Do It
- Making Every House a Home
- Should I Use Liquid Screed For My Next Floor Installation?