Is PayPal Right Choice For Your Prestashop Store? 5 Reasons to Justify
- Author Jijitia Juby
- Published November 18, 2019
- Word count 584
Are you looking for an open-source online store for your eCommerce website? Well, Prestashop is one of the most sought-after options for eCommerce website owners. This multi-faceted and easy-to-use platform offers cost-effective website development solutions. Not only is Prestashop a versatile, secure, and simple-to-use portal; but it supports a wide range of powerful extensions. These extensions allow website owners to customize their website and improve their customer’s experience. One such amazing Prestashop extension is the PayPal payment module. We all know how famous and secure PayPal is. Being one of the world’s largest payment gateways, PayPal is the choice of many reputable organizations.
Why Opt for Prestashop PayPal Payments Module?
Do you want to take your eCommerce website to the next level? Who doesn’t want to outperform their competitors by integrating the best marketing extensions? Well, the first and foremost factor that your customer takes into consideration before purchasing from your company is the payment gateway. The more secure and reliable the payment gateway is, the higher the chances your customers will purchase from you.
Sure, there are many payment gateway solutions you could pick from. But, PayPal is the most reliable, faster, and secure solution. Before we discuss the reasons why PayPal makes a perfect gateway option for Prestashop eCommerce stores, let’s have a quick overview of this product.
PayPal Module For Prestashop
Prestashop PayPal Payments Module is a Prestashop extension that could be integrated to your Prestashop account. Once integrated, you can process the transactions (i.e., receive monetary transactions from your customers) through PayPal. The payment gateway is especially famous for its secure and quick transactions.
All you got to do is purchase this extension and that’s it! You can set-up the PayPal payment gateway and start receiving money instantly. PayPal is a mobile-optimized payment gateway, which means; your customers can place the order and make payment through their smartphones. Many Prestashop eCommerce stores are integrating this extension to make it easier for their customers to make payments. Here are the reasons why you must install this extension.
First things first, PayPal is an affordable payment gateway for an eCommerce store. You can integrate it into your eCommerce website for as low as $5 per month. No matter how many transactions you process in a month through PayPal, the fee remains the same. Furthermore, there is no set-up fee involved.
One of the most annoying things is the redirect option that takes customers to another site for online payment. With PayPal Payment gateway, customers can enter their credit card details and hit the submit button within the website (without being redirected to another page).
Security is the number 1 factor every website owner takes into consideration before adding the payment gateway to their website. Most of the customers hesitate to make online transactions. However, PayPal is one of the safest payment gateways that is trusted by millions of users worldwide.
Buyers know that PayPal is a safe, reliable, and encrypted payment gateway. That said, they don't think twice before submitting their credit card details to make online purchases. As long as you are using the PayPal module for Prestashop, you can enjoy hassle-free and secure transaction benefits.
Manage Everything From the Configuration page:
The vendors can capture the paid amount straight through the configuration page. You can even cancel transactions or provide a refund directly from the configuration page.
Why wait? Download the Prestashop Paypal Payments module today and enjoy safer transactions.
There are no posted comments.
- The History of Link Building
- Ten Words That Meant Different In a Pre-Internet World than Now
- 3 Amazing Facts About Paraphrasing Tool
- The Story of HoookedUP: The Social Media App that focuses on being a Helping Hand
- 5G to the rescue! - who is going to benefit from it the most?
- How to reset iCloud account if forgot password?
- Everything You Need to Know About the Best Software Company in Bangladesh
- make money online during lockdown
- Why you Should Hire a Local SEO Company in Melbourne
- Improve your link building efforts with these effective tactics
- Alternative for a self-ordering kiosk at your restaurant
- Best Modem & Routers for Satellite Internet Connection
- Website Architecture: Things to know before starting your next website design project
- Long-tail Keywords- Why You Need to Focus on Them?
- Manga Rock Shuts Down Due to Piracy and Starts MR Comics
- How To Makes Money Online
- How to remove Malware from your Android Phone?
- Time Now to Bring AI Power to Your eCommerce Business
- JobEnrolls: A safest freelancing platform in Bangladesh
- What’s A Board Certified Behavior Analyst?
- Important Steps to Building a Premium Brand
- Machine Learning: All You Need To Know
- Why Should you Hire Professional Services From a Mobile App Development Company?
- Ways to Improve Video Ranking on Youtube
- SEO and AdWords: The right combination for great results
- Data Science Course Fees And Content
- Necessity Of Complete Training For A Probable Analyst
- The Internet of Things Means for Businesses
- The Benefits of Web-Based Systems for Business