How to Solved AOL Desktop Gold Won’t Open Issue? Solution
- Author Watson Tom
- Published January 11, 2020
- Word count 376
Do you use AOL mail for personal and professional use? Do you use the AOL browser to browse the web? How about accessing both, as well as other AOL services in one place? Sounds good! Well, AOL offers everyone a faster and safer place, that is, AOL Desktop Gold, so you can travel the world of AOL without problems.
The best part of this desktop software is that you don't have to pay anything extra if you already have the AOL Advantage Plan membership. Some of the key features of this software include high speed, high-level security, enhanced encryption, easy transition from the previous version and automatic updates.
Like any other software, you may experience different technical errors when using the software or while downloading AOL Desktop Gold. AOL Won’t Open Issue is one of those common problems that often worries users. It occurs due to one of the following reasons:
If the software was not downloaded or installed correctly
If any of the AOL Gold download or installation files get corrupted
If this desktop software conflicts with some other software installed on your device
If your system is infected with a malware
If your hard drive is damaged for any reason
Whatever the reason, it must be repaired before it affects the productivity of your work. To solve the problem of AOL will not open, you can do the following:
Run a full antivirus scan to discover and correct viruses, if any.
Make sure your computer system meets all the necessary requirements for downloading, installing and trouble-free operation of AOL Desktop Gold
Turn off the antivirus and Windows Firewall for a while and then try to open AOL Gold
Clear your browser’s cache
Make sure your internet connection is stable
Stop any continuous process such as downloading any file for a while
If none of the solutions mentioned above work in your favor, uninstall the software by visiting the Windows Control Panel and reinstall it following the step-by-step instructions.
After implementing the aforementioned resolutions, if the problem persists, contact the AOL customer service team. The team of technicians can be contacted by dialing the AOL support number, which remains active throughout the day. Call now and get a safe repair in no time.
There are no posted comments.
- Programmable MQTT Devices - NORVI
- How to Earn Free Robux in Roblox
- It’s Time to Fast-Track Your Managed IT Services Like The Pros in 2021
- What Are the Major Causes of Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) Damage?
- POST PRODUCTION SERVICES
- Beta Testing – An Informative Guide
- Our Windows App Got Better with New App-Based Troubleshooting Features
- 5 Proven Printer Hacks that will level up your printing
- The industry ready I/O controllers for automation and IoT applications
- Wall mountable devices for Industrial IoT applications
- dlinkrouter.local 10
- lexmark support
- Reset local account passwords with a Windows password recovery tool
- Your last line of defense against data loss
- NTFS Recovery Toolkit is the last line of defense against data loss
- Everything you need to backup, recover, and securely delete data
- An easy way to migrate from QuarkXPress to Adobe InDesign
- List Out The 5 Benefits of CCTV Cameras
- Not all charging cables are Equal . . . my near nightmare at LaGuardia
- What is Confocal Fluorescence Microscopy?
- Top 5 free desktop alternatives to Microsoft Office
- How To Activate My Verizon Phone?
- Boost productivity with a free password manager for Windows
- Deep Learning vs Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence Disrupting Science
- How Much Does It Cost To Make An App For Your Business?
- Build dual boot and multi-boot environments with a boot manager
- The necessary digitization of the economy and business
- Give your computer a boost with System Mechanic Professional
- Text Annotation Tools for Machine Learning Projects