8 Auspicious Car Plate Numbers That Will Bring You Prosperity in 2020
- Author Cheyenne Isabella
- Published February 18, 2020
- Word count 543
Chinese New Year is inching closer, and some of us may want to change our car plate numbers. Here’s some auspicious ones that will bring you prosperity!
2020 is a new year, and also the start of a new decade, so what better way to ring it in than with a new number plate?
Most Chinese people tend to be quite superstitious, especially during the festive seasons. Many also believe in feng shui, which is a practice that claims to use energy forces to allow people to harmonize with their surroundings.
Chinese people are also superstitious when it comes to numbers, believing that some numbers are luckier than others. One of these lucky numbers, if not the luckiest, is the number 8.
8 (八, ba) sounds similar to 发 (fa), which paired as 发财 (fa cai) means "prosper", "wealth" or "get rich". Many people tend to pick houses or car plate numbers with the number 8 in it, so that they will be lucky and prosperous.
Here’s eight car plate numbers that you will bring you prosperity this Chinese New Year!
This one is the most common, appearing in plenty of Chinese New Year-tailored advertisements. With the number 8 appearing four times, it basically means "prosper prosper prosper prosper", which is perfect for those working as it will bring them great fortune.
2 in Chinese numerology stands for ‘double’, which brings blessings as many believe good things come in pairs. Some believe it also stands for ‘easy’, so this car plate can mean "easy prosper, twice".
Chinese believe that the number 6 (六, liu) is a lucky number as its pronunciation is similar to 流 (liu), which means "to flow" or "all the way". Altogether, this car plate means to "prosper all the way" or "prosper smoothly".
Similar to the above number, but with the number 2 instead. This could mean "double prosperity all the way" or "easy and smooth prosperity". This sounds like a great car plate number for those who get too stressed at work but still want to do the best they can.
3 (三, san) is another lucky number in Chinese numerology as it’s similar to 生 (sheng), which means "life" or "birth". Having both 3 and 8 in your car plate number is like saying "prosper from birth", which will be a great car plate if you have a new-born baby.
A combination of some numbers above, 1328 is a car plate number that means to "easily prosper through life", which is a good number for anyone who may be going through some struggles. With this number, people can feel more relaxed at different points of their life and continue on with ease.
9 (九, jiu) is yet another lucky number for many Chinese people as it sounds like 久 (jiu), which means "long" in measurements of time, aka "long lasting". So, this car plate means to "prosper easily for a long time".
This last one is simple – "prosper smoothly, twice". While this may imply that you may face an obstacle, you will come back stronger from it and prosper smoothly from there on. After all, you can’t get back up without falling first.
We hope that this article may prove useful to those who want to get a new car plate number, and we wish everyone a wonderful Chinese New Year of the Rat this 2020!
There are no posted comments.
- How to trade in my car with payments left on the loan?
- Want to Buy a Quality Car? just in a used car
- Which 2019 car do women prefer? According to the Women’s World Car of the Year it’s the Mazda 3.
- Everything you need to know about Car Key Programmers
- What are the Subaru WRX models?
- What Is Fuel Injector Cleaner ?
- How To Remove Overspray From Glass Easily?
- How to Remove Auto Paint Overspray Easily & Effectively?
- 4 Things that Affect Your Fuel Economy of Your Car
- Get the Service of Paint Overspray Removal On Car from Specialist Overspray Removal Cleaners
- How to Remove Overspray From Car?
- Remove overspray from plastic with the help of skilled professionals of JLN
- Professionals know how to Remove Overspray From Car Paint, and They know it Best
- Reasons to Rent a Car in Dubai
- Until Recently, We Never Understood The Dangers Of The Internal Combustion Engine
- Charging Times Can Be A Problem For Electric Vehicles
- How To Evaluate A Used Car's Condition
- Aston Martin
- Budgeting Tips for Buying a Car
- The complete guide to buying and selling cars in Dubai
- Best Future Jobs You Should Look Forward To In Automotive Industry
- Historic Racing Crashes That Revolutionised Car Safety
- How Really does Head Up Display Work?
- How to Prevent Car Sickness in Your Mazda MX-5
- How To Use Tire Inflator ?
- What is the Safest Colour for Your Subaru XV?
- A Brief 2018 Mazda 2 Sedan Review
- A Brief 2019 Mazda CX-3 Review
- 3 Tips for the Best Used Carsales: Perth Wa Dealer Advice