Why do you need SEO?
- Author Joao Meireles
- Published March 3, 2020
- Word count 377
Everyone wants traffic and sales. Simple. However, not everyone knows what it takes to actually succeed in that. Do you?
As with everything in life and digital marketing, there isn’t one legitimate solution to everything. It may be tempting to reach for the shiny and promising marketing tools like Search Engine Optimization, but first and foremost you should start with the "Why". Why do you want to implement SEO on your website? Define what are your business goals, and only then you’ll know which channels it will take to reach them.
"Why do need SEO?"
"Well, you should know, right? Rank high in Google."
"OK. Why do you want to rank high in Google?"
"To get more traffic to my site."
"Uh-huh. And why do you want more traffic?"
"Duh. To get more sales, obviously."
"Right. Now we’re talking!"
When we talk about Search Engine Optimization, there are a lot of assumptions, leading people to think that it will automatically increase sales. However, that may not always be the case. "SEO"or any other channel alone isn’t The Holy Grail of digital marketing.
What if your landing page design is sloppy? What if your content doesn’t appeal to your visitors? Or your checkout process is too challenging? What if people aren’t just ready to buy from you yet, and you don’t set up any retargeting or follow-up through marketing automation?
There are a lot of "what if" questions you should consider before reaching for SEO to get more traffic, leads and ultimately sales. To fundamentally define how it will be possible for you to reach a certain target, you should consider all aspects that go into the making of that goal.
SEO is just one out of the many digital marketing tools. Surely, it can have a great impact on increasing traffic and generate sales. Nevertheless, in the end, it’s not about the tools. It’s about reaching goals. How do we work? We like to know our customers’ ambitions, and then pick the right mix of tools to help them get there. Once the sales or leads start coming in, or whatever goals they set are being achieved, they often couldn’t care less about the tools used.
There are no posted comments.
- Why It Is Worth Choosing Local SEO Services
- How Businesses Can Benefit from Website Content Writing Services
- A SEO London Agency that Handles Digital Marketing
- How to Start a Career in Digital Marketing
- Amazon SEO strategy paving success of your product
- 10 Reasons to Increase Your Site Speed- Fast!
- What's the Importance of SEO in Digital Marketing?
- 5 Points to Create Digital Marketing Strategy for Your Brand
- How to Get Succeed With a Customer-centric Through Digital Marketing Services Strategy
- How To Do Reverse Image Search On Google
- Keywords Optimization For Online Businesses
- 5 Reasons Why Every Business Needs a Website
- Why Websites Need SEO Link Building Services?
- On-Page SEO and Off-Page SEO Tips
- SEO Services - What Are They? When and How to Use Them
- Why You Should Continue With SEO After You've Reached Your Ranking Targets
- Link Building: How To Rank Above Competitors On Google In 2021
- Do You Want SEO for Your Website? Find the Tips to Find the Best One
- How Do You Turn Customers Into Brand Advocates?
- Different Types of Google Ads Marketing Platforms
- How Can I Find a Genuine SEO Company?
- Why Is SEO So Slow - Legit SEO Takes Some Time To Deliver Results
- Is SEO Still a Valuable Marketing Activity?
- What Should You Expect From A Reputable SEO Company?
- Simple Steps To Improve Your SEO From A to Z
- 5 Things Every SEO Content Writer Must Do
- Why Writers Need An Online Paraphrasing Tool
- Everything You Need to Start an SEO Business
- Why Backlink Checker Tool is Very Important for Digital Marketer?
- Why Is WordPress Bad?