Do More with a Creative Photo Editor with Facial Recognition
- Author Jamie Atkins
- Published March 23, 2020
- Word count 521
Whether you're an enthusiastic amateur or an experienced professional, you probably prefer spending your time out in the field behind a lens, rather than sitting in front of a computer trying to navigate your way around the complicated and feature-bloated interfaces of many photo editing solutions. Repetitive administrative tasks are even more tiresome, and you can easily end up spending many hours managing your growing photo collection, manually sorting everything into folders by name, subject, and date. With a creative photo editor like ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate, you don't have to do that. It combines the power of modern technology with outstanding ease of use to let you get back to your job and focus on your creative environment. This high-powered edition features built-in support for HDR, blended cloning, focus stacking, and facial recognition.
Sort and Categorize Your Photos
Chances are you have collected some regular clients over the years. But if you've been changing your photo editing software, replacing your computer, or modifying your organizational structure, there's a good chance you've ended up with folders and files in lots of different places. This can make everything much harder to keep track of. In the end, it's easy to end up spending more time managing your photo collection than actually doing what you do best - taking and editing photos! ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate offers a novel solution to your photo management woes - facial recognition. This tool lets you organize your photos by subject. By defining names and choosing a photo of a specific individual, the software will go through your entire collection, scanning any storage drives specified, to find other photos with the same people in them. It puts names to faces so you don't have to.
Stay Focused on Your Projects
Sometimes, no matter how hard you try, it can be impossible to get every detail in your photo looking perfectly sharp. With a lot of software, it's not easy to get the right focus. ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate helps alleviate this issue with a powerful feature called focus stacking. This lets you combine series of images with different focal differences to create a single image with a greater depth of field than a single exposure would allow.
ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate also provides high dynamic range (HDR) editing to give your photos that perfect contrast. HDR is a powerful trick in digital photography that's designed to achieve a wider range of luminosity by merging multiple images together. This allows you to combine a series of photos with varying exposure levels to produce a single image that has the maximum range of details in shadows and highlights. This feature is especially effective for bringing life into photos that were taken in bright sunshine or on an overcast day.
What's New in ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2020?
ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate Build 13.01.2023 (64-bit only) adds support for RAW images taken by a wide variety of Canon, Panasonic, Fujifilm, Nikon, Olympus, and Sony cameras. It also provides a slew of improvements and minor bug fixes. If you're ready to get started, download your free trial version today at the official website.
Jamie Atkins is an experienced photographer and graphic designer who relies on creative photo software and photo face recognition as part of his everyday routine.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What Is Data Democratization and Why is it Needed?
- Tech Sector to Weather Economic Storm
- 10 Open Datasets for Linear Regression
- Top 10 Stock Market Datasets for Machine Learning
- Best Image Annotation Tools for Computer Vision
- What To Know About iPad Screen Repair
- Robotic process automation (RPA)
- 10 Best Data Annotation Companies for Machine Learning
- 11 Best Named Entity Recognition Tools
- How ADN Helps Crypto Funding Evolve
- The Future of Data Analytics: 5 Predictions for Where We Are Headed
- 10 Data Analytics Terms Every Beginner Should Know
- ADN Coin: Benefits of Holding Our Coin
- Five Benefits of CCTV Cameras That Go Beyond Video Recording
- How to choose your tablet?
- There Is A Lot To Consider When Setting Up A Private Medical Practice
- How Blockchain can Help fight Climate Change and Save the Environment
- Top 20 Twitter Datasets for Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning
- Best Data Labeling Tools for Machine Learning Projects
- What is the Difference Between CNN and RNN?
- Get Machine Learning Training Data Using The Lionbridge Method [A How-To Guide]
- What are Image Annotation Services?
- 10 Best Text Annotation Services and Tools
- An overview of Cloud 3d Print’s objectives
- Inside Luxatia 4th World eSIM summit
- 25 Open Datasets for Data Science Projects
- Implement full support for NTFS file systems on Mac
- How Virtual Reality Augmented Reality Change the Gaming Industry
- Why You Must Be Making Use Of a Drawing Tablet