What are Image Annotation Services?
- Author Limarc Ambalina
- Published February 25, 2020
- Word count 327
Image annotation is the process of associating an entire image, or a section of an image, with an identifier label. Data labeled through image annotation is used to train autonomous vehicles, drones, and other computer vision solutions to interpret images and video.
By outsourcing image annotation services, project managers can focus on development and execution.
Types of Image Annotation Services
- 2D Bounding Boxes
Expert annotators draw and label 2D bounding boxes around the objects of interest in your images. Improve object detection in autonomous vehicles, drones, and more with our precise bounding box annotation services.
- 3D Bounding Boxes / Cuboids
3D cuboid annotation requires annotators to draw boxes around images to depict length, width, and approximate depth. Use 3D cuboid annotation services to train object recognition in autonomous vehicles, augmented reality models, and other computer vision solutions.
- Semantic Segmentation
Separate every pixel of an image into the segments you need your computer vision algorithm to recognize. Annotators meticulously annotate every object in your images with pixel perfect accuracy.
- Landmark Annotation
Label anatomical or structural points of interest in your images using landmark annotation/keypoint annotation. This is commonly used on human faces for facial recognition and emotion detection.
Annotate your images with pixel perfect polygons accurately drawn around objects of interest. Useful for training object localization and detection algorithms, polygon annotation is well suited for annotating objects with irregular shapes, like street signs in traffic images or houses in aerial imagery.
- Image Categorization
Provide your computer vision models with a solid ground truth using accurately classified images into a variety of categories you need your model to recognize.
How does Image Annotation outsourcing work?
Project set-up - Develop a custom solution based on your project objectives and timeline.
Production - Employ a crowd of multilingual experts get to work creating, annotating or validating your data.
Delivery - The project management team checks, packages, and formats the data before being sent to you for final approval.
There are no posted comments.
- What Is Data Democratization and Why is it Needed?
- Tech Sector to Weather Economic Storm
- 10 Open Datasets for Linear Regression
- Top 10 Stock Market Datasets for Machine Learning
- Best Image Annotation Tools for Computer Vision
- What To Know About iPad Screen Repair
- Robotic process automation (RPA)
- 10 Best Data Annotation Companies for Machine Learning
- 11 Best Named Entity Recognition Tools
- How ADN Helps Crypto Funding Evolve
- The Future of Data Analytics: 5 Predictions for Where We Are Headed
- 10 Data Analytics Terms Every Beginner Should Know
- ADN Coin: Benefits of Holding Our Coin
- Five Benefits of CCTV Cameras That Go Beyond Video Recording
- How to choose your tablet?
- There Is A Lot To Consider When Setting Up A Private Medical Practice
- How Blockchain can Help fight Climate Change and Save the Environment
- Top 20 Twitter Datasets for Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning
- Best Data Labeling Tools for Machine Learning Projects
- What is the Difference Between CNN and RNN?
- Get Machine Learning Training Data Using The Lionbridge Method [A How-To Guide]
- 10 Best Text Annotation Services and Tools
- Do More with a Creative Photo Editor with Facial Recognition
- An overview of Cloud 3d Print’s objectives
- Inside Luxatia 4th World eSIM summit
- 25 Open Datasets for Data Science Projects
- Implement full support for NTFS file systems on Mac
- How Virtual Reality Augmented Reality Change the Gaming Industry
- Why You Must Be Making Use Of a Drawing Tablet