Alternative for a self-ordering kiosk at your restaurant
- Author Robbert Bregman
- Published March 28, 2020
- Word count 337
Self-ordering kiosks for restaurants have been on the rise over the past years. Especially for quick service restaurants, self-ordering kiosks have proven to be very effective. These self-ordering kiosks are convenient for guests of quick service restaurants. It’s a way for these guests to avoid having to wait in a line to order.
However, self-ordering kiosks are not cheap. A self-ordering kiosk can cost your quick service restaurant more than $ 5.000 per kiosk. Next, there is also the space it takes in your restaurant. A self-ordering kiosk itself requires 10ft2. If it gets very busy, you even get lines for the self-ordering kiosk.
What alternatives are there for a self-ordering kiosk?
There are better, cheaper alternatives for a self-ordering kiosk in quick service restaurants. At Table Duck, we’ve developed a chatbot that can take orders and payments for restaurants. A guest can place an order via messaging platforms like Facebook Messenger or WhatsApp and for you as a restaurant owner, it goes fully automatically.
It uses the smartphone of the guest instead of physical hardware in your quick service restaurant and it can take orders for table service, delivery and pickup, all in one channel.
Payments are handled in the chatbot via more than 10 national and international payment methods, including credit card, Apple Pay and PayPal. Learn more about how the chatbot works
Data to improve guest experience in your quick service restaurant
The beauty of using chatbots instead of self-ordering kiosks to take orders is also the collection of data. By using a chatbot, you can collect individual preferences of guests. It’s a 1-1 relationship you’re building.
Next, you can easily send promotional messages, even if the guest is not in your quick service restaurant. "It’s Friday night. Do you want to order pizza for delivery again?" How convenient.
Self-ordering kiosks for quick service restaurants have been a good first step in using more digital technology in restaurant. However, digital technology never stops to develop, so new ways and tools are coming.
Digitizing hospitality by building chatbots that improve guest experience.http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Web Hosting Made Easy!
- How to choose good trustful web designer
- How to build your own file-hosting site without coding
- Generate Website Traffic Using Free Methods
- Website Promotion
- Website | Why build for your business?
- Forensic guide to WhatsApp data acquisition
- What Makes Online Casino Games So Popular?
- The History of Link Building
- Ten Words That Meant Different In a Pre-Internet World than Now
- 3 Amazing Facts About Paraphrasing Tool
- The Story of HoookedUP: The Social Media App that focuses on being a Helping Hand
- 5G to the rescue! - who is going to benefit from it the most?
- How to reset iCloud account if forgot password?
- Everything You Need to Know About the Best Software Company in Bangladesh
- make money online during lockdown
- Why you Should Hire a Local SEO Company in Melbourne
- Improve your link building efforts with these effective tactics
- Best Modem & Routers for Satellite Internet Connection
- Website Architecture: Things to know before starting your next website design project
- Long-tail Keywords- Why You Need to Focus on Them?
- Manga Rock Shuts Down Due to Piracy and Starts MR Comics
- How To Makes Money Online
- How to remove Malware from your Android Phone?
- Time Now to Bring AI Power to Your eCommerce Business
- JobEnrolls: A safest freelancing platform in Bangladesh
- Is PayPal Right Choice For Your Prestashop Store? 5 Reasons to Justify
- What’s A Board Certified Behavior Analyst?
- Important Steps to Building a Premium Brand