How To Buy Diamond?
- Author Louis Deprez
- Published April 13, 2020
- Word count 557
The market is full of online websites selling the diamonds at various prices and finding the one that suits your budget without being duped can feel overwhelming sometimes. There is another way to step into nearby trustworthy jewellery shop to buy the diamonds but this is time taking process with limited variations. This guide is for anybody who is looking to buy loose diamonds by itself or a single diamond for the ring or any other jewellery.
DECIDE THE SHAPE OF DIAMOND – 4C -
Once your budget is defined, next thing to look out for is the diamond shape, its cutting style and its cut quality. Shape describes a diamond's outline when it is viewed from the top. The most popular shape of diamond is - Round, however there are other shapes available in the market like - marquise, pear, oval, rectangle, square and heart. Diamonds are available in the market in the crystal clear white and fancy color as well.
4C refer to - Color, Cut, Clarity and Carat Weight. The 4Cs are the global standard for assessing the quality of diamonds.
In brief, the 4Cs are:
Color: The color ranges from D-to-Z. D being the whitest and the whiteness decreases as we move from D to Z. Color grades less than D are very rare.
Cut: The cut of the diamond determines how well it unleashes its light making it to shine from all its corners.
Clarity: Diamond clarity refers to the absence of inclusions and blemishes. Generally, these inclusions are not visible to the naked eye.
Carat Weight: Diamond carat weight determines a diamond’s apparent size.
Once you are aware of this terminology, it will help you to find out the most important "C" you are looking for. You can prioritize them and narrow down the search to bring up a diamond that will thrill your Love! This will also boost your confidence to search, talk and filter your searches.
COMPARE SIMILAR DIAMONDS -
Once you have decided the budget and narrowed down to the specs of the diamond, it’s always a good idea to compare similar stone diamonds which you'll buy. you'll want to consider the different aspects, prices, reviews etc. This will help to gain further knowledge of the factor what makes the difference in prices of the similar looking diamonds.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT JEWELLER -
If you are planning to purchase diamonds from a jewellery shop and you have already decided upon – budget, size, shape etc. the next step involves choosing the right jeweller. Buying a jewellery isn’t same as buying a new outfit since jewellery is expensive and you want to make all the right steps to pay the worth amount for the jewellery.
It’s always a good idea to investigate their credibility with local organisations. Confirm to see the certifications from various gemmological organizations, and better would be if they provide any client references.
VERIFY THE CERTIFICATE -
The most reliable laboratories in the industry are the GIA, IGI HRD. These are reliable ones when comes to validation of the specifications of the diamond. If you’re shopping for a diamond, we highly recommend making sure that it comes with these certificates. Having one of these certificates verifies that the diamond you’re receiving is indeed the diamond the vendor is selling you.
The most reliable laboratories in the industry are the GIA, IGI HRD. These are reliable ones when comes to validation of the specifications of the diamond.
For more visit: https://armasluxury.com/Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Classic Vs Vintage Modern Diamond Jewelry
- How a Simple Gold Chain Can Change Your Fashion Aesthetics?
- What is the Hand of Fatima?
- 4 Steps to Find a Reliable Jewelry Store Online
- Diamond Jewelry for Minimalists
- Which October birthstones are better, Tourmaline or Opal?
- Using a retail design agency to help you launch your store
- Tips to Buy Diamond Jewelry in 2021
- Wedding Jewelry for Brides in 2021
- What is Statement Jewelry?
- Why Is Emerald Cut Diamond Used in Engagement Rings and Eternity Bands?
- 5 Things to Consider Before Choosing a Jewelry Store
- Friendship Day: Union of Friends
- Must Have Guide To Buy Loose Diamonds
- 5 Factors to Consider Before Buying a Jewelry Gift in 2021
- The Best Wedding Cute Jewelry Gifts to Give in 2021
- Facts about Religious Pendants and Necklaces
- Cavitation RF Machines: How to Use And How to Buy Them
- The 'Smarts' on Smart Watches and the Advancements Made in the Last Decade
- What Is the Significance of Christian and Catholic Jewelry Cross Variants?
- What is the Significance of Personalized Initial Jewelry in 2021?
- 3 amazing tips you should know to protect summer jewelry
- How to choose the right gift for the right person
- Will sustainable gift hampers be the big food and drink hits this Lockdown Christmas?
- What is sustainable fashion?
- Your Guide on the Best Vape Pens and Pods
- Custom Window films And privacy Stained Window Films
- Phone Cover Guide - Comparing The Most Popular Types Of Phone Cases
- Does online shopping really make itself different?
- 6 Tips For When You Buy Coffee Beans