Stewarts Donnybrook Automotive - Tips on Safety
- Author Stewart Donny
- Published May 15, 2020
- Word count 441
Making sure your car, truck, or SUV is in tip-top shape is important for your health and safety, especially during the uncertain times of the Covid-19 virus. The last thing you want is to be stranded on the side of the road, with a car that won’t start, a smoking engine, or a broken fan belt. While these vehicle breakdowns are certainly a nuisance under normal circumstances, during the Coronavirus pandemic, it could potentially have much more serious implications.
The last thing you want is to have to call road-side assistance or a towing company. Remember, we are trying to avoid being around others as much as possible. This is not a time that you want to have to hitch a ride in the cab of a tow truck, stand around in a car mechanic’s repair garage, or be without a vehicle in case of emergencies.
If you do have to leave your vehicle with a car mechanic, make sure they are doing everything possible to disinfect the interior of the vehicle before it leaves the shop and you hop back in your car or truck. When you do pick up your vehicle, be sure to take disinfectant wipes and wipe down EVERYTHING!
• Interior and exterior car door handles.
• Steering wheel
• Blinker controls
• Gear shift
• Radio Controls
• Center console release handle
• Air Vents and A/C controls
• Hood release handle
Don’t forget to wipe down the areas in the backseat as well!
Knowing your car is in tip-top shape will give you some added reassurance if you should need to be on the road or simply want to take a break from your home isolation.
Are your kids at home and getting bored? Go for a drive! Younger kids love to play "I-Spy" as you head down the road. (Honestly, older kids and adults love to play, too!) Take a trip through a local drive-thru for a treat. Find ways to make your outing fun and enjoyable for all. Make your short, daily drive something the kids look forward to. Perhaps let them take turns deciding the destination and the game to play in the car.
Have older kids at home? Perhaps now would be a good time to show them how to check the oil or change a tire. Explain why these things are important for any car owner to know how to do. If the weather is nice, get the family out in your driveway and have a carwash party. Your car will thank you and the time together with your family will create a great memory of sticking together during these scary times.
Auto Repair and Car Mechanic / Stuart's Automotivehttp://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How the safety of materials in your cookware determines the purity and integrity of your food?
- Top 7 Best Free Attractions in Singapore
- These cooking pots are best because they are both healthy and non-toxic
- Which Foods Increase Testosterone The Most?
- How Does Green Tea Help You Lose Weight?
- How Much Weight Can YOU Lose by Drinking Green Tea?
- When Is The Best Time To Drink Green Tea For Weight Loss?
- What is Social Feedback Cycle and how does it work?
- Climate Change Data Sets for Machine Learning
- What Are Cardiovascular Endurance Sports? 5 Examples Provided
- The Power of Herbal Tea - 10 Teas for Your Body and Soul - Plus Bonus Recipe
- How SaaS is Impacting the Restaurant Industry
- Dragon Medical One | An Amazing Cloud-Based Speech Recognition Solution
- Sentiment Analysis Tools and Services for Machine Learning
- Human Translation
- Three Aspect That Changes Dog’s Personality
- How to Earn Money from Email Marketing. Email Marketing for Beginners:
- How to lose weight fast
- How to Find a Good Real Estate Agent in New Orleans
- Leverage the Power of Social Media Effectively
- What are the Marketing strategies for Grand Opening?
- Closed Coil Golf Swing
- The Importance Of Opening A Forex Trading Demo Account
- Remote Desktop vs VPN - Everything You Need To Know
- 12 Social Media Marketing Misconceptions to Understand
- How to Correctly Size For Replacement Windows
- Touch-and-Go Fathering Style
- Why you shouldn’t miss out on Grade 1 Ethiopian coffee
- Why and when did humankind switch to metal cookware, and what have been the effects?
- Here is where to get earthenware clay cooking pots in the USA