Stewarts Donnybrook Automotive - Tips on Safety
- Author Stewart Donny
- Published May 15, 2020
- Word count 441
Making sure your car, truck, or SUV is in tip-top shape is important for your health and safety, especially during the uncertain times of the Covid-19 virus. The last thing you want is to be stranded on the side of the road, with a car that won’t start, a smoking engine, or a broken fan belt. While these vehicle breakdowns are certainly a nuisance under normal circumstances, during the Coronavirus pandemic, it could potentially have much more serious implications.
The last thing you want is to have to call road-side assistance or a towing company. Remember, we are trying to avoid being around others as much as possible. This is not a time that you want to have to hitch a ride in the cab of a tow truck, stand around in a car mechanic’s repair garage, or be without a vehicle in case of emergencies.
If you do have to leave your vehicle with a car mechanic, make sure they are doing everything possible to disinfect the interior of the vehicle before it leaves the shop and you hop back in your car or truck. When you do pick up your vehicle, be sure to take disinfectant wipes and wipe down EVERYTHING!
• Interior and exterior car door handles.
• Steering wheel
• Blinker controls
• Gear shift
• Radio Controls
• Center console release handle
• Air Vents and A/C controls
• Hood release handle
Don’t forget to wipe down the areas in the backseat as well!
Knowing your car is in tip-top shape will give you some added reassurance if you should need to be on the road or simply want to take a break from your home isolation.
Are your kids at home and getting bored? Go for a drive! Younger kids love to play "I-Spy" as you head down the road. (Honestly, older kids and adults love to play, too!) Take a trip through a local drive-thru for a treat. Find ways to make your outing fun and enjoyable for all. Make your short, daily drive something the kids look forward to. Perhaps let them take turns deciding the destination and the game to play in the car.
Have older kids at home? Perhaps now would be a good time to show them how to check the oil or change a tire. Explain why these things are important for any car owner to know how to do. If the weather is nice, get the family out in your driveway and have a carwash party. Your car will thank you and the time together with your family will create a great memory of sticking together during these scary times.
Auto Repair and Car Mechanic / Stuart's Automotivehttp://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 5G to the rescue! - who is going to benefit from it the most?
- The Complete Guide to Makoto Shinkai's Best Movies
- How to Learn Japanese With Manga: 5 Books for Beginners
- Why Is WordPress Bad?
- Stopping Fax Spam
- Strategic planning pillars
- Teaching Kids to Unplug – A Parenting Battle Worth Fighting
- Potty Training Sucks. Here Are 8 Sanity Saving Tips
- THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN LOOKING FOR AN ONLINE FOREX TRADING COURSE
- Phony Appeals to Fallacies of Pretentious Squeals
- 21st Century Solution for 21st Century Problems
- Importance of online shopping, don’t waste your time.
- Furniture Ideas for Small Space
- Anime Who Breaks Your Heart
- How to Love A Man Who Never You Met
- Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Trends for 2020
- Cheap VS Expensive Mattresses: How to Get the Best Value for Money
- A Journey To Stardom - DJ ANUP USA
- Must have Project Reports
- What Is Data Democratization and Why is it Needed?
- Perfumes and Colognes
- Arm your devices with McAfee to avoid ‘zero-day threats’
- SocialTracer.Online – A visitor tracking app launched to help contain the pandemic
- Choosing the Right Garden Seating or Garden Furniture
- High-Impact Nature Of The Industrial Cleaning Process
- Brand Marketing During Coronavirus: What You Need to Know
- Put Song Lyrics on Pictures and Pass Your Love Messages
- None of Us Are Above the Placebo Effect
- How to Spend Small Capital to Start a Business
- What Is Leptin Resistance?