Stewarts Donnybrook Automotive - Tips on Safety
- Author Stewart Donny
- Published May 15, 2020
- Word count 441
Making sure your car, truck, or SUV is in tip-top shape is important for your health and safety, especially during the uncertain times of the Covid-19 virus. The last thing you want is to be stranded on the side of the road, with a car that won’t start, a smoking engine, or a broken fan belt. While these vehicle breakdowns are certainly a nuisance under normal circumstances, during the Coronavirus pandemic, it could potentially have much more serious implications.
The last thing you want is to have to call road-side assistance or a towing company. Remember, we are trying to avoid being around others as much as possible. This is not a time that you want to have to hitch a ride in the cab of a tow truck, stand around in a car mechanic’s repair garage, or be without a vehicle in case of emergencies.
If you do have to leave your vehicle with a car mechanic, make sure they are doing everything possible to disinfect the interior of the vehicle before it leaves the shop and you hop back in your car or truck. When you do pick up your vehicle, be sure to take disinfectant wipes and wipe down EVERYTHING!
• Interior and exterior car door handles.
• Steering wheel
• Blinker controls
• Gear shift
• Radio Controls
• Center console release handle
• Air Vents and A/C controls
• Hood release handle
Don’t forget to wipe down the areas in the backseat as well!
Knowing your car is in tip-top shape will give you some added reassurance if you should need to be on the road or simply want to take a break from your home isolation.
Are your kids at home and getting bored? Go for a drive! Younger kids love to play "I-Spy" as you head down the road. (Honestly, older kids and adults love to play, too!) Take a trip through a local drive-thru for a treat. Find ways to make your outing fun and enjoyable for all. Make your short, daily drive something the kids look forward to. Perhaps let them take turns deciding the destination and the game to play in the car.
Have older kids at home? Perhaps now would be a good time to show them how to check the oil or change a tire. Explain why these things are important for any car owner to know how to do. If the weather is nice, get the family out in your driveway and have a carwash party. Your car will thank you and the time together with your family will create a great memory of sticking together during these scary times.
Auto Repair and Car Mechanic / Stuart's Automotivehttp://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Why Get Your Carpets Professionally Cleaned
- Why USD is a Safe Haven During the Crisis
- Finding the Best Fencing Contractors
- Home Safety: Priority #1 – Careful Who We Hire?
- How to Trim a Hedge Properly
- The Largest Trees in the UK
- Best Eco Tours in Goa - List of Trekking and Nature Activities
- 5 Places to Watch Weathering With You Online
- What If Everyone Participated on the Ownership Side of the US Economy?
- Nesting Birds and The Effects on Tree Work
- Skip The Drive And Buy Your Swishers Sweets Online
- Top 4 Benefits of Roof Cleaning
- Take This Crap Off Your Resume If You Want An Interview!
- Being a creative professional and a good sport
- Filming a video interview: How to be a good interviewee
- Spec Work: The setbacks and benefits
- The Keys to Smoother Credit Rolls
- What they don’t tell you about owning a creative small business.
- Year Round Lawn Care and Maintenance
- Let's End Wage Slavery in the USA
- Proactive Business Strategies to Covid-19
- Potential benefits to Hiring an Interior Designer
- What is The Best Power Scrubber to Buy in 2020?
- Mold in Melbourne are at your corner - Let's crush it with caulk
- Why caulking is important
- Health hazards caused by Mold
- New Trends for Cosmetic Packaging
- 10 Quick Tips For Unpacking in a New Home
- How to Use Cyclonis Password Manager Instead of Keychain on iPhone