Why You Should Use an Epoxy Garage Floor Coating
- Author Justin Shoupe
- Published May 20, 2020
- Word count 516
Epoxy garage floor coatings offer distinct benefits that cannot be offered by other flooring solutions because they do not have the chemical structure of an epoxy mixture. An epoxy garage floor mixture is comprised of resin and hardeners that, once they’ve been mixed together and spread on the porous concrete surface, bond with the open concrete and create an impenetrable layer of protection between the concrete surface and the rest of its environment.
Other than the strength that epoxy garage floor coatings bring to your garage they also brighten your garage and create a beautiful environment that will increase your property value. This coating is the best way to draw people’s eyes to your garage and your home. Below we are going to explore the benefits of an epoxy garage floor:
o An epoxy garage floor coating is resilient, resistant, and long-lasting.
o The coating will hide minor imperfections like spider cracks and concrete flaws.
o Because epoxy is a topical sealer your dusting days in your garage are over.
So, why should you be using a garage floor epoxy coating? All of these benefits don’t sound as specific and endearing and other coatings can mimic these benefits. Here is why garage floor epoxy benefits are much better than any other flooring option you may be considering:
Aesthetics are superior with epoxy garage floor coatings. Transform your boring and dull garage floor into a sleek and elegant looking surface. Epoxy covers up any previous defects and offers design options that other garage floor coatings could never do. With texture, patterns, and designs all possible to be changed, an epoxy garage floor can appear to be anything you want it to be.
Affordability stretches far beyond the initial installation period. When you finish installing an epoxy garage floor coating you will not have to expect more fees down the road because epoxy garage floors are resistant to many different forms of damages. Maintenance for an epoxy garage floor coating is extremely minimal and the flooring will never require waxes or special coatings.
Resistance is the key benefit that brings all of the others together. Epoxy garage floors are extremely resistant to all forms of damage that help with the overall affordability of the coating and the longevity. Your epoxy garage floor will be resistant to wear/tear, chemical breakdown, moisture, bacteria growth, mold and mildew, impact, cracking, heat, scratches, and abrasions.
Epoxy garage floors last for many years when they are properly maintained, and their maintenance is not difficult because the coating is resistant to all types of damages.
An epoxy garage floor coating is much stronger than any naked concrete surface. When choosing epoxy garage floor coatings, it is important to note that the strength of your garage floor will range from 3,000 psi to 10,000 psi.
Safety and visibility thanks to your epoxy garage floors elegant shine are greatly increased. Epoxy garage floors reflect any lighting in a garage setting helping improve visibility. The coatings are not toxic and can be added with more grip to make them slip-resistant even when they are wet.
Justin Shoupe is a writer and a licensed flooring contractor in Orlando, Florida. He is the person behind Epoxy Floors Orlando FL. He specializes in providing epoxy flooring installations in the area.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What is The Best Power Scrubber to Buy in 2020?
- Mold in Melbourne are at your corner - Let's crush it with caulk
- Why caulking is important
- Health hazards caused by Mold
- 10 Quick Tips For Unpacking in a New Home
- Commentary - Homeowner’s Guides In Successful Resident-Contractor Relations
- What to do with unwanted furniture
- Homeowner’s Guides In Successful Resident-Contractor Relations
- SUMMARY - YOU TUBE’s Untapped Value In Resident-Contractor Relations
- Part 2 -YOU TUBE’s Untapped Value In Resident-Contractor Relations
- Part 1 -YOU TUBE’s Untapped Value In Resident-Contractor Relations
- Peel And Stick Wallpaper – A More Convenient Alternative
- How to Choose the Best Roof Installation Service Provider for Your House?
- 5 Simple Ways Indoor Plantation Shutters Enhance Home Décor
- Tips for house removals
- Tips and tricks from ZDT Kitchen Remodeling for a smooth home renovation
- Locksmith 4 U
- Tips For Painting Or Staining Your Patio Deck
- Removing Oil Out Of Carpet
- Why pay for home development when you may do it yourself?
- How to Clean Blinds the Best and Easiest Way
- How to Repair a Toilet
- Benefits of Using Blinds and Shutters for Windows
- Important Things To Know About Garage Door Opener Installation
- Do I need to flip my mattress?
- Top 10 Kitchen Cabinet Door Trends in 2020
- 10 Myths About Bedbugs
- The Story Of The Granite That Is Used For Your Worktops
- Push Lawn Mowers - All Yo need to know