What To Know About iPad Screen Repair
- Author Rob Bresnik
- Published May 22, 2020
- Word count 403
Splish splash, your iPhone took a bath. What now? When your iPhone gets exposed to liquid, wine, water, beer or the swimming pool, somethings needs to be done right away. Failure to do so will result in an iPhone that is no better than a paper weight. Sooner or later, you will want to know as much as possible about iPhone water damage repair. The first thing you want to do is get it down to an iPhone repair shop as soon as possible. But, this isn’t always possible right away. To prevent further damage to your cell phone, these are some things to do in the mean time:
First Things First For iPhone Water Damage Repair
Press the power button to turn the phone off. Do not attempt to charge the phone.
Remove the SIM card. Use a paper clip to remove the SIM card tray. Do not reinsert the tray.
Use a dry towel to remove as much moisture as possible. If there is a protective case, remove it first.
Refrain from pushing any buttons on the iPhone. Doing so will cause more moisture to seep into the phone
Effective Measures to Take Until the Phone Can Be Brought to a Shop
Store the phone in a dry place. Avoid exposing it to direct sunlight. Make sure the place your store it has very low humidity.
Place it in a sealable vacuum bag. Sucking out as much air as possible is the goal here. This will also suck liquid out of the internal components.
Use a hair dryer on the lowest heat setting and blow every inch of the phone. Make sure to keep the blow dryer at a safe distance to avoid damaging the phone.
Store your phone in a bag of uncooked rice. It is best to leave in the iPhone in the bag for a day or more to ensure that all of the moisture will be drawn out.
Bring Water Damaged iPhone to a Shop For Best Results
At our iPhone repair shop, we have the tools and expertise to dismantle the phone and use compressed air to remove every trace of moisture from the phone. This will guarantee that all moisture will be prevented from corroding any of the internal components. If any of the components have become damage, we also have a stock of replacement parts to restore your iPhone to working condition again.
iSquad Repair is a iPhone repair company in San Diego with 6 locations. We repair iPhones, iPads, Samsung Galaxy Phones and Macbook Pro laptops.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 9 Free PC Optimizer, Boost Gaming PC 300% Faster
- The Point of Sale Kiosks Are the Wave of the Future For All
- Protect your digital assets with drive image backup software
- How to resolve QuickBooks error 6000 83?
- How to resolve QuickBooks error 12007?
- FINTECH TRENDS: AI, SMART CONTRACTS, NEOBANKS, INSURETECH, REGTECH, OPEN BANKING AND BLOCKCHAIN
- Climate Change Data Sets for Machine Learning
- Sentiment Analysis Tools and Services for Machine Learning
- Remote Desktop vs VPN - Everything You Need To Know
- Enjoy ultimate creative freedom with ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2021
- How Mobile Phone Towers Could Help Monitor Rainfall in Developing Countries
- When to replace your smartphone battery
- 3 Ways KEYSERV Video Integrates with Zoom to Create a Seamless Recording Experience
- What is Product Categorization?
- The gilding process on the edge of the card, Zhanfeng smart card can be customized.
- Backyard Revolution Review
- Research Reveals How to Increase Your Workplace Performance with Remote Working
- Top Tips for Protecting Your Phone Against Water Damage
- Diagnose, repair, and optimize your PC with System Mechanic Trial
- FIFA 21 Release Date Leak - Will The Game Be Released On This Date?
- 12 Best Text Classification Tools and Services
- The Importance of Natural Language Processing for Non-English Languages
- Boost productivity with a single database development environment
- Ground-breaking women in tech showcased at Future of Work Conference
- Industrial-grade disk sanitation for enterprises
- Manage dual boot and multi-boot environments with a boot manager
- All-in-one data recovery, backup, and security
- Boot up any computer with Active@ LiveCD
- Secure IT asset disposal made easy with KillDisk Desktop
- Microsoft Ceases Free Security Updates Support is ending for Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2010