Top 10 Stock Market Datasets for Machine Learning
- Author Limarc Ambalina
- Published April 30, 2020
- Word count 538
With the rise of cryptocurrencies around the world, there are now more ways than ever for people to invest their money. However, it’s not as simple as buying low and selling high. If you could accurately predict the stock market, you’d be one of the richest people on earth. As a result, there have been previous studies on how to predict the stock market using sentiment analysis. For those of you looking to build similar predictive models, this article will introduce 10 stock market and cryptocurrency datasets for machine learning.
Stock Market Datasets
Historical Stock Market Dataset – This dataset includes the historical daily prices and volume information for US stocks and ETFs trading on NASDAQ, NYSE, and NYSE MKT. The data was last updated on November 10th, 2017 and the files are all in CSV format.
Istanbul Stock Exchange – With data taken from imkb.gov.tr and finance.yahoo.com, this dataset was created to test predictive algorithms. The dataset includes info from the Istanbul stock exchange national 100 index, S&P 500, and MSCI. Furthermore, it includes the stock market return indexes of Brazil, Germany, Japan, and the UK.
News and Stock Data – Originally prepared for a deep learning and NLP class, this dataset was meant to be used for a binary classification task. News and Stock Data includes historical news headlines crawled from Reddit’s r/worldnews subreddit from June 8th, 2008 to July 1st, 2016. Additionally, it includes Dow Jones Industrial Average data from August 8th, 2008 to July 1st, 2016.
Stock Market from a High Level – This dataset includes historical stock market data from Dow Jones, NASDAQ, and S&P 500. The data is in a CSV file and includes information from 1977 to 2017.
Stock Market Turnover Ratio – This information comes from the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis. The dataset contains data about the total value of shares traded during certain time periods versus the average market capitalization for that period.
Uniqlo Stock Price Prediction – The previous items on this list featured general stock market data. However, this dataset focuses solely on a single company, Uniqlo. One of the largest clothing retailers in Japan, Uniqlo has been around for over five decades. This dataset includes the stock information for the company from 2012 to 2016.
National Currencies and Cryptocurrency Datasets
CoinMarketCap Dataset – With the rise of cryptocurrency around the world, more and more people are looking to invest in it. CoinMarketCap is a market analysis website that provides information on thousands of cryptocurrencies. This dataset includes information taken from CoinMarketCap with the following columns: date, symbol, open, high, low, close, volume, and market cap.
Currency Exchange Rates – This dataset includes information about the daily currency exchange rates reported to the International Monetary Fund. Furthermore, the data contains info on 51 currencies from January 1st, 1995 to November 4th, 2018.
Daily Prices for All Cryptocurrencies – This is a large dataset including historical price data for all cryptocurrencies on the market. The data ranges from April 28th, 2013 to November 30th, 2018. Furthermore, it includes the following information: coin names, date, rank, close ratio, and spread.
Free Forex Data – From Histdata.com, this dataset resource provides free Forex data for multiple currencies. The data is available for the following applications/platforms: General ASCII, MetaStock, MetaTrader, Microsoft Excel, and Ninja Trader.
There are no posted comments.
- Deep Learning vs Machine Learning
- Build dual boot and multi-boot environments with a boot manager
- The necessary digitization of the economy and business
- Give your computer a boost with System Mechanic Professional
- Text Annotation Tools for Machine Learning Projects
- Should you choose MP4 or MKV format for your videos?
- Top 5 Best NUC PC for 2020
- Recover lost or damaged partitions with this freeware toolkit
- 9 Free PC Optimizer, Boost Gaming PC 300% Faster
- The Point of Sale Kiosks Are the Wave of the Future For All
- Protect your digital assets with drive image backup software
- How to resolve QuickBooks error 6000 83?
- How to resolve QuickBooks error 12007?
- FINTECH TRENDS: AI, SMART CONTRACTS, NEOBANKS, INSURETECH, REGTECH, OPEN BANKING AND BLOCKCHAIN
- Climate Change Data Sets for Machine Learning
- Sentiment Analysis Tools and Services for Machine Learning
- Remote Desktop vs VPN - Everything You Need To Know
- Enjoy ultimate creative freedom with ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2021
- How Mobile Phone Towers Could Help Monitor Rainfall in Developing Countries
- When to replace your smartphone battery
- 3 Ways KEYSERV Video Integrates with Zoom to Create a Seamless Recording Experience
- What is Product Categorization?
- The gilding process on the edge of the card, Zhanfeng smart card can be customized.
- Backyard Revolution Review
- Research Reveals How to Increase Your Workplace Performance with Remote Working
- Top Tips for Protecting Your Phone Against Water Damage
- Diagnose, repair, and optimize your PC with System Mechanic Trial
- FIFA 21 Release Date Leak - Will The Game Be Released On This Date?
- 12 Best Text Classification Tools and Services
- The Importance of Natural Language Processing for Non-English Languages