Organic Tea Is A Lifestyle
- Author Allen Yu
- Published May 23, 2020
- Word count 439
Organic can be understood as "orgainc" or "living".
Organic certification is short for organic agricultural certification. Organic certification is a form of agricultural product certification recognized and vigorously promoted by some countries and relevant international organizations. It is also one of the forms of certification under the unified management of China's National Certification and Accreditation Administration. The purpose of implementing organic product certification is to promote and accelerate the development of the organic industry, to ensure the quality of organic product production and processing, to meet the growing consumer demand for organic products, to reduce and prevent agricultural chemicals and agricultural wastes such as pesticides and fertilizers Pollution of the environment promotes the sustainable development of society, economy and environment.
Organic tea is a kind of tea produced and processed according to the method of organic agriculture. In the production process, it does not use any synthetic fertilizers, pesticides, plant growth regulators, chemical food additives and other substances at all, and meets the International Federation of Organic Agricultural Movements (IFOAM) standards, certified by organic (natural) food The organization issues a certificate. Organic tea is a non-polluting, natural tea. Organic tea is also China's first certified organic food for export.
If the tea safety certification system is divided into four levels, then the rank should be organic tea, green tea, pollution-free tea and ordinary tea. As the highest level in the tea safety certification system, organic tea can be said to be "the king of tea." It is not only beneficial to the sustainable development of the natural environment, but also provides high-quality tea for mankind.
The Bajiaoting Organic Pu-erh Base was completed after receiving such rigorous certification. It is located in the ancient tea mountain of Mengsong Village, Menglong Town, Jinghong City, Xishuangbanna, Yunnan. It overlaps with the Bulong Nature Reserve, with an average altitude of 1500 to 1800 meters, a forest coverage rate of 70%, an excellent ecological environment and unique resources. Most of its tea trees are wild-type ancient tea trees, forming a unique "Meng Song's rhyme".
The raw materials and production of Bajiaoting Organic Pu-erh Tea (raw tea) strictly follow the standards of organic food, and have established a strict quality management system, production process control system and tracking system.
The Bajiaoting organic Pu-erh tea (raw tea) has a net weight of 357 grams per cake. The cake shape is round and full of atmosphere. The cake noodles are dark green and fat, and the white is revealed; the aroma is high and quiet, the fragrance is rich, with sweet and floral fragrance; Sweet and moist, with a clear and lasting sweetness, sweet and delicious throat, and a fragrant bottom.
There are no posted comments.
- How to Trim a Hedge Properly
- The Largest Trees in the UK
- Best Eco Tours in Goa - List of Trekking and Nature Activities
- 5 Places to Watch Weathering With You Online
- What If Everyone Participated on the Ownership Side of the US Economy?
- Nesting Birds and The Effects on Tree Work
- Let's End Wage Slavery in the USA
- Proactive Business Strategies to Covid-19
- Potential benefits to Hiring an Interior Designer
- What is The Best Power Scrubber to Buy in 2020?
- Mold in Melbourne are at your corner - Let's crush it with caulk
- Why caulking is important
- Health hazards caused by Mold
- New Trends for Cosmetic Packaging
- 10 Quick Tips For Unpacking in a New Home
- How to Use Cyclonis Password Manager Instead of Keychain on iPhone
- Simplify your migration from QuarkXPress to Adobe InDesign
- How to Hide Out-of-Stock Products from your Collections on Shopify
- Picking the Best Garden Pot of Planter
- Become an online radio presenter with SAM Broadcaster Cloud
- Weight loss supplements really help you lose weight?
- AAC vs Ogg, Which is Better?
- Acronis True Image 2020 - 12 Critical Online Backup Features
- Why to support eco fashion
- Commentary - Homeowner’s Guides In Successful Resident-Contractor Relations
- How To Take Grow Light Help In Indoor Plants
- Best Weed Strains for ADHD in 2020
- Guide To Purchase A Pre-Owned BMW
- Medical Tourism Market Bolstered by Rapid Globalization and Advancements in Healthcare Infrastructure
- How to Consolidate Credit Card Debt During Covid-19