make money online during lockdown
- Author Dayo Keno
- Published May 26, 2020
- Word count 857
A Quick Guide on How To Make Money Online
THIS HAS PERSONALLY HELP ME TO MAKE UP TO $2500 WITH JUST ABOUT 4 HOURS OF WORK WEEKLY
CHECK IT OUT
Regardless of what others may think, there is money to be made online. There are numerous business models to work for and work from and your earnings will only be limited by the work you put in. This quick guide will present methods on how to make money online and help you determine which is the best option for you.
- Freelance jobs
There are thousands of online businesses today that are eager to hire skilled and talented individuals. People that know how to design, write, program, code and teach are often what they look for. A talented and skilled person in these fields can easily find work online. Most of the time businesses offer project-based, part-time, and full-time work.
It is easy to find work and there are hundreds of job opportunities to choose from. You also have the freedom to work whenever and wherever you want as long as you finish the job assigned to you.
Your earnings are determined by the quality of time and hard work you put in. Unlike, in most but not all, office jobs that salaries and wages are fixed.
You are working for an online boss. You have to answer to someone. If you're not a fan of working for someone then this might not be for you.
Another con is the isolation. You're office boss might be the worst person you had but you could bear it because of your friends. Now eliminate the friends and leave the boss in. Sounds a little sad, right?
- Creating an Authority Site or Niche Site
First and foremost, let's differentiate the two:
Authority sites are websites that have proven their expertise in the world wide web. This means that many reputable people on the internet have deemed it to be the "go-to" website because of their service or product.
Niche sites on the other hand are websites that contain and talk about only one specific niche, one specific topic throughout the blog.
Where is Earning Money online fit in all of this? How to make money online creating a website is by monetizing it.
a. Monetizing it using Google AdSense
Many people have made thousands of dollars with Google AdSense. However, it's really hard to get approved by Google. Your website should need around 16-25 quality articles to get approved. Though getting approved isn't a guarantee of making money. Your site visitors should also click the ads by Google. If ads are utilized and placed well, you can earn a significant amount of money.
b. Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate Marketing is promoting other people's products and services on your site. You are basically promoting their products and you get a commission if a site visitor buys your product.
c. Membership website
You create a website that is full of content and quality products that are only exclusive to members. A person may only be able to get the full access to your website is to pay you a membership fee (which you will set). This is a good business model because it is recurring (members pay their fee monthly) and it'll generate income long after you finish the website.
You can create recurring passive income for yourself and you can live a lifestyle you've always wanted. The sky is the limit when talking about the potential earnings in creating Authority sites and Niche sites. It's because the earnings will only be limited to the time, effort, connections, and investments you put in the website(s) you have. The more blood, sweat and tears you put on the websites, the more successful the website will be. Certainly, more success = more money.
A lot of research, promotion, money and time should be invested in creating an Authority site or Niche site. You will also hit a learning curve since you need to learn many things, such as online language jargons, methods and techniques, copyright, online legal matters and many more.
- Selling Your Own ProductService
"The people that really make the BIG MONEY are the Creators and the Sellers of the product(s). Everyone in between is working for them."
Nothing beats being the "source" of a quality product. It might be an Ebook, Podcast, Magic Toolbox, Furniture, T-Shirt and etc. As long as you are confident that what you are selling is the BEST, then sell the heck out of it online!
Create a way for people to find your product -- either create a website or put it on sale on a website. Start off from there and slowly build your business.
When your product takes off, you'll have what every person wants -- Passive Income.
You will be accessible online 24/7 and you are open 24/7. The earnings will be determined on how valuable and useful the product is. If you consider it the best product then the money will come.
Promoting the product will be a struggle; especially if you don't have a website or connections online.
I am an entrepreneur and a digital marketer....and I want to enlighten people on different ways to make money online
click here:https://bit.ly/2W7FlgIArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What Is Social Media Automation in Instagram?
- I`ve found this on Usenet…
- A Know-how guide for the canon.com/ijsetup | Download and installation guide
- Build a professional file hosting website in no time
- Is McAfee Live Safe Better Than Total Protection?
- Why And How To Use Filezilla?
- Putting Digital Technology at The Center of A Post-Pandemic New Normal
- The privacy-first browser that doesn't track you
- An Introduction to the Game Recommendation Engine
- How Many People Use Instagram? 30+ Instagram Statistics (2021)
- How important are IT solutions and web development in Covid time
- Best Wi-Fi Extenders in 2020
- How to Troubleshoot Hp Printer Error?
- Regain control over your digital privacy with Maiar
- What Is Hyperfast Broadband And Why Is It So Popular Today
- Web Hosting Made Easy!
- How to choose good trustful web designer
- How to build your own file-hosting site without coding
- Generate Website Traffic Using Free Methods
- Website Promotion
- Website | Why build for your business?
- Forensic guide to WhatsApp data acquisition
- What Makes Online Casino Games So Popular?
- The History of Link Building
- Ten Words That Meant Different In a Pre-Internet World than Now
- 3 Amazing Facts About Paraphrasing Tool
- The Story of HoookedUP: The Social Media App that focuses on being a Helping Hand
- 5G to the rescue! - who is going to benefit from it the most?
- How to reset iCloud account if forgot password?
- Everything You Need to Know About the Best Software Company in Bangladesh