Will you Travel After Covid-19 crisis ends?
- Author Paul Cameron
- Published May 28, 2020
- Word count 479
As I am writing this blog here sitting in my home away from all the hush outside, the question as a travel agent or frequent traveler is how will be the travel after all this pandemic situation ends. Will it be the same will there any changes or what will be the travel issue airlines and travelers will be facing?
So first let me be clear loud and out THIS WILL END SOON. And as per my experience or intuition Travel industry will see a boom after this. Airlines will be sold out of tickets, travelers will be traveling like never before. Why? As all of us, whether its Americans, African, European or Asian we all are currently lockdown in our home, businesses are already shut. We all are craving to go out, to travel to go out to eat as we all took all these things for granted but now we all are realizing what we all are missing. This time we as humans are going through something similar for all of us.
This hard time it won't last long but our thoughts our dreams that we all are going through now will remain there, we will be flying like never before as we all have tasted the feeling of being locked in and missing the feeling of flying to be FREE.
As airlines have started to come with new guidelines like compulsory to wear masks inside the aircraft or even at the airport, less movement of flight attendants, restriction on refreshments, and adding more as per the need of the hour. JetBlue was first to start the mask compulsory wear followed by Delta Airlines and United airlines. But if see the polls, charts and surveys passengers are still in doubt if they should or not travel. But if we see the travel behavior of US citizens we know how much they love to travel whether it is weekend getaways, Labor Day Holiday, Easter holiday, summer holidays, or Thanksgiving day. People don’t need any special day to go for family visits within the US. So we need to see when states start to open their borders and lift the restrictions, how will the passenger react to the travel industry. I believe and hope they will travel with being more cautious, mostly within the USA for few months, and within the passage of time and seeing how’s airlines and government is doing for passengers safety they will start traveling internationally too, But is too early to believe that it will be that easy, but for now, we can hope to at least start flights domestically.
So till then Dream about your next Destination, Cancun Beach with sand on your feet! Ah the feeling is so surreal that I can feel it sitting on my couch right now.
So as for now let's stay Home and Fight This!
Please visit FlyyNext for cheap flights to all major domestic and international destinations. Read the latest blog on Travel in COVID crisis today. Click http://www.flyynext.com/covid-19-traveling-in-the-time-of-pandemics/Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Top Reasons to Book a Luxury Adults-Only Resort in the Maldives
- New Zealand Luxury Stays — A Complete Guide
- New luxury hotel opening 2024 in the Maldives – Soneva Secret
- Visiting Ephesus from Kusadasi Port
- The Ultimate Beach Vacation Destinations
- Delta Flights From Boston- Sky Fly Trips
- What to Wear Golfing: A Complete Women's Golf Attire Guide
- Navigating Vietnam Visa on Arrival at Ho Chi Minh Airport: A Traveler's Guide
- A Playful Guide to Getting Ready for Your Expat Adventure
- Discovering Romania by Car: Your Essential Guide to Car Rentals
- How to Apply for a Chinese Tourist Visa in 2023
- Sailing into the Silver Screen: Beautiful Movie Locations You Can Visit by Luxury Charter Yacht
- How Do I Get Fit For The Manaslu Circuit Trek?
- Top 5 Temples to Visit in Nepal
- 5 Most Adventurous Destinations in Nepal
- Things to Do in Pokhara
- 8 Things to Do in Kathmandu Valley for Day Trippers
- 6 Tips For Booking Cheap Flight Tickets
- Mesmerizing Mountain Flight to Everest
- Cost of Living in Kathmandu for International Tourists
- Zambia: An Untamed Wonderland Beckons the Safari Enthusiast
- Field report: Salkantay Trek to Machu Picchu
- The Frustrations of Flight Delays and How to Get Compensation
- How to Beat Jet Lag: Strategies for Overcoming Travel Fatigue
- Top 7 Best Free Attractions in Singapore
- tibet travel guide
- "Clear Vision in Liverpool-Knowsley-Merseyside-Aintree: Trusted Opticians at Your Service"
- "Explore the Best of Merseyside: A Local Guide to Areas within 7 Miles of L32 8RD"
- Traveling to Egypt: What to pack, where to go, where to stay
- 3 Reasons to Choose a Miami Beach Wedding or Vow Renewal