Caring for our Dwarf Rabbits
- Author Daniel Cerone
- Published June 12, 2020
- Word count 438
It seems very much like a menagerie at our house, with lots of different pets, from dogs, cats, birds to rabbits. Noah would have been proud. In this post I would like to introduce you to our newest members to the family. This time we are looking at two dwarf rabbits, Jeallybean and Jam. We find the dwarf rabbits as the most adorable and likable of our household pets. Mainly because of their temperament as they seem to get along with all the other animals, after the visit to the Veterinarian for their shots. There is a period of caring and wary, adapting with their new environment and neighbors, normally around 3 months.
We know the dwarf rabbits adapt perfectly to a life within a house, as we have a big backyard and the rabbits have their own hutch, but they would fit well even in an apartment. It is best to get a hutch or cage of adequat. size (with a solid pavement and walls of rabbit-proof metal wire, for example). Prepare the bottom of the cage with hay or soft wood shavings (besides being ideal as padding, hay is fundamental in the rabbit’s diet) Put the cage somewhere appropriate (as an example, rabbits love to chew, so beware of electrical wires!!!), and out of potential harms way from other animals which may not be as friendly as those within their own household.
We have also prepared a litter tray (rabbits always use the same place as “toilette”). Created a hideout in the rabbit’s cage (wooden boxes will do just fine), placed some food such as vegetables (this is fundamental) basic diet
for the rabbits, some snacks and definitely water. A dwarf rabbit requires constant attention, as it necessitates a lot of care, so it normally has the run of the house, which means plenty of exercise.
Please don’t consider giving one as a gift to your kids as if it were a “toy”, because the rabbit is easily scared and a number of them have died of heart attacks because of a bad scare. The dwarf rabbit, however, really loves company, it’s important always finding time to spend with them to get familiar. Too many hours of loneliness, make them nervous, sad and, as a consequence, aggressive.
Anyway, we love Jellybean and Jam, they are a most welcome addition to our household. They are also good company and get along with the other pets. They give us lots of joy and satisfaction.
If you have a dwarf rabbit, share your story and pictures with us, we would love to hear from you.
Just a pet owner and lover who is dedicated to our much loved pets, those both with us, as we enjoy their company and for pets long since departed this earth, but always in our memories. Who has stories to share about beloved pets/friends with others, view funny images, read stories and browse pet care products.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: https://petdedicated.com/Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- We are teaching and saying…become your own business: Dr. Marcia Ann Coppertino
- Key Benefits of Insulation
- Home Decoration - Inexpensive Ways to Liven Up Your Rooms!
- What A Handyman Can Do For You
- Why Window Tinting Cars Is Beneficial
- Benefits of Customized Pressure Washing
- Black Girls in Crisis...What Ma'Khia Bryant's Death Reveals
- How Can Office Users And Commercial Real Estate Brokers Adapt To The New Future?
- Understanding The Benefits of Insulation
- Home Design - Brighten Up Your Environment
- Why Handyman Services Are Essential
- How to reduce weight by doing exercise at home?
- 10 Great Things To Do When Lockdown Ends
- Socialism and Capitalism VS Concentrated Wealth/Power
- New HGRBS Homeowner’s Guide Series #4 - Do We Give ‘Social Networks’ More Attention Than Our Homes?
- Pakawaste installation at Wood Wharf development
- Centipede Grass: The Best Weed Killers
- Do Single Moms Have the Right to Pursue New Love?
- Industry 4.0 and Smart Factories
- America’s Policing Problems Systematically Reduced
- Why Hire a Professional Lawn Care Service?
- Do roofing companies offer financing?
- “NARCOTIC RED” lipstick tube packed with confidence gets its wearer a stunning look
- New HGRBS Homeowner’s Guide Series #3 - Is There “Neighborhood Watch” For Malicious Contractors?
- How Crypto Loans Work
- Motorcycle renting guide in Manila Philippines
- Title: Covid 19 Stimulus for the Malaysian economy: A consultative role for newly globalized unions to play
- The new Malaysian Companies Act and Covid 19 challenges to small and medium enterprises
- Applications of Low-Level laser therapy in dental practice
- Rise of Digital Car Control Console and Application of Embedded HMI System