Caring for our Dwarf Rabbits
- Author Daniel Cerone
- Published June 12, 2020
- Word count 438
It seems very much like a menagerie at our house, with lots of different pets, from dogs, cats, birds to rabbits. Noah would have been proud. In this post I would like to introduce you to our newest members to the family. This time we are looking at two dwarf rabbits, Jeallybean and Jam. We find the dwarf rabbits as the most adorable and likable of our household pets. Mainly because of their temperament as they seem to get along with all the other animals, after the visit to the Veterinarian for their shots. There is a period of caring and wary, adapting with their new environment and neighbors, normally around 3 months.
We know the dwarf rabbits adapt perfectly to a life within a house, as we have a big backyard and the rabbits have their own hutch, but they would fit well even in an apartment. It is best to get a hutch or cage of adequat. size (with a solid pavement and walls of rabbit-proof metal wire, for example). Prepare the bottom of the cage with hay or soft wood shavings (besides being ideal as padding, hay is fundamental in the rabbit’s diet) Put the cage somewhere appropriate (as an example, rabbits love to chew, so beware of electrical wires!!!), and out of potential harms way from other animals which may not be as friendly as those within their own household.
We have also prepared a litter tray (rabbits always use the same place as “toilette”). Created a hideout in the rabbit’s cage (wooden boxes will do just fine), placed some food such as vegetables (this is fundamental) basic diet
for the rabbits, some snacks and definitely water. A dwarf rabbit requires constant attention, as it necessitates a lot of care, so it normally has the run of the house, which means plenty of exercise.
Please don’t consider giving one as a gift to your kids as if it were a “toy”, because the rabbit is easily scared and a number of them have died of heart attacks because of a bad scare. The dwarf rabbit, however, really loves company, it’s important always finding time to spend with them to get familiar. Too many hours of loneliness, make them nervous, sad and, as a consequence, aggressive.
Anyway, we love Jellybean and Jam, they are a most welcome addition to our household. They are also good company and get along with the other pets. They give us lots of joy and satisfaction.
If you have a dwarf rabbit, share your story and pictures with us, we would love to hear from you.
Just a pet owner and lover who is dedicated to our much loved pets, those both with us, as we enjoy their company and for pets long since departed this earth, but always in our memories. Who has stories to share about beloved pets/friends with others, view funny images, read stories and browse pet care products.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: https://petdedicated.com/Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Tips For Buying Free Standing Basketball Hoops Online
- Tips For Buying Garden Sun Loungers & Deck Chairs Online
- Why Solar Panel Installations are Good for the Environment?
- What Are The Benefits of Dental Implant Treatments?
- Getting Your Home Ready for A QUick Sale
- Everything You Need To Consider When Choosing And Hiring A Personal Injury Solicitor
- How A Good Mortgage Broker Can Make Buying A Home An Incredible Experience
- The Best Tips For Buying Your Sporting Equipment Online
- Why Working With A Local Printer Is So Good For Your Business
- What You Must Consider Before Hiring Your Next Emergency Locksmith
- Why Composite Decking Is So Popular For Outdoor Projects
- A Short Guide on How to Choose the Right Greenhouse for Your Garden
- How To Deep Clean Your Office Post Lockdown
- A List of the Top Gift Ideas For Your Favourite Farmer
- Why So Many Shoppers Love NU Clothing For Women
- Party Dress Guide - Choose The Right Dress For The Big Party
- Golfing in Ireland - Tips On How To Improve Your Score On The Golf Course
- Why Resistance Bands Are The Most Versatile Piece Of Gym Equipment For Lockdown?
- Things To Consider When You Go Work in Magaluf For The Summer
- How You Can Choose The Perfect Style Of Dress For Your Wedding
- Why Is Prince2 Software So Popular With Project Managers?
- What to Ask Before You Hire A Chicago Life Coach
- Why Have Rectangular Trampolines Become the Most Popular
- Trampoline Guide for Trampolinists in Switzerland
- A Beginners Guide to CBD & Why It Has Become So Popular
- Mens Watch Guide - Simple Tips To Buy The Best Watch Online
- Phone Cover Guide - Comparing The Most Popular Types Of Phone Cases
- Why is the African finance industry gaining so much attention?
- What Is Hyperfast Broadband And Why Is It So Popular Today
- Insurance Industry inflicts more pain on COVID affected Care Homes