Delicious Culinary Tourism in Medan
- Author Syafrullah Akbar
- Published June 25, 2020
- Word count 689
Get ready to enjoy the delicious culinary tourism in Medan. Yes, the city of Medan has become a paradise for food lovers. The city is one of the favorite cities for foodies. We can find a variety of offerings from various tribes and nations here.
The city of Medan, which is known for the diversity of tribes and religions that live peacefully and side by side, makes this city the mini of Indonesia. We will be able to find ethnic Chinese, Malay, Javanese, Tamil, Minangkabau and various tribes in Indonesia here.
The delicious culinary tour in Medan which has become a trend and familiar to those who have felt it, even always again and again to come back to feel it again. This intriguing culinary tour is a must for those of you who are first coming to this city.
You can find a variety of food menus with distinctive flavor and taste here. All food dishes are legendary to the present. The price of food offered varies.
The food flavors in Medan are rich in spices, so as to produce a delicious food fluctuating taste. Various culinary choices in Medan can be easily found in this city.
Taste the culinary delights in Medan
If you go to Medan don't forget to feel the delicious culinary tourism in Medan. You can bring it as souvenirs typical of Medan as a souvenir. Here are some typical Medan foods that you must know:
Bika Ambon Medan
Medan traditional cake has become one of the foods that must be tried, it's not complete if you haven't tried this delicious cake in Medan. To find a shop selling Medan Bika Ambon, you can find it on Majapahit street, Medan Petisah Village.
Bolu Roll Meranti
This Bolu Gulung Cake is already very well known to foreign countries, and to find this seller's shop, it can be found on Meranti street, Medan Petisah District and there is a branch of this Bolu Gulung shop that is on Sisiangamangaraja street, right in front of the Garuda Plaza hotel.
Who does not know this one fruit. Medan Durian has become a food that must be tasted when visiting Medan. Finding places that sell durian fruit is also not difficult, in almost every corner of the city of Medan we can find it. Ucok Durian and Si Bolang Durian are one of the cool places to hang out with eating this delicious durian.
Soto Sinar Pagi
This food is of course we know him, yes Soto Medan. This one is a must-try favorite food menu, one of the most hits soto in Medan is Soto Sinar Pagi which is on Sei Deli street.
Sop Sum Sum Langsa
This soup is a special dish from Aceh which has a taste that is so shake the tongue. One of the shops selling the Sum Sum Langsa Soup menu with the most delicious taste is on Jalan Gatoto Subroto, in front of the Berastagi Buah Shop.
Padang Kupak Satay
Padang Sate has a delicious flavor and at a very affordable price. Priced at Rp. 10,000 for one portion, with a choice of chicken, beef and scallops. Located on Bromo street, Sukaramai Village.
For you fans of seafood, this location on Wajir Street is the right choice for you. Various food menus with fresh fish are available at this place.
If the food on this one does not need to be asked again, the typical menu dish from West Sumatra has gone worldwide. But for the taste of Padang cuisine in the city of Medan is an extraordinary pleasure. When you visit Medan try to taste this cuisine at Garuda restaurants, Simpang Tiga and Rumah Makan Bunda, guaranteed you will be addicted.
Lontong Medan Sis Lin
This one food is certainly familiar, if you go to Medan try the taste of lontong taste on this one at the shop Kak Lin which is on Jalan Cik Ditiro.
That's a part of culinary that is already very well known in Medan, don't miss these delicious foods when you visit Medan, guaranteed to regret if you don't feel it.
There are no posted comments.
- The Ultimate Hotel Guide To New York City
- 5 Top Tips to Get You Upgraded on Flights
- An Adventurous Journey To The Mesmerizing City Of Middleton
- Who knew San Juan could be this fun? My experience all jotted down for you!
- Travel Tips To Make Your Vacation Planning Easier
- 5 Questions About Visiting Japan You’d Want Answers For
- 5 Ways to Spice Up Your Japan Travel Itinerary
- Things To Consider When You Go Work in Magaluf For The Summer
- Top-10 Cardiff Attractions
- Using the Public Transport Systems in Paris
- How To Travel In Style And Not Spend A Fortune Along The Way
- What Visa to Issue for a Foreigner for a Short Trip to Russia?
- 25 Africa safari myths and misconceptions
- How can you make new friends in travel countries .
- Will you Travel After Covid-19 crisis ends?
- Strange Things may Surprise you about North Korea
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek
- Why Compare Cheap Airport Parking Valet Amenities for Vehicle Safety
- Everest base camp trek guide
- How to prepare for Annapurna base camp trek
- Manaslu Larke La pass Trekking
- 10 Wine Tasting Tips and Tricks for Napa Valley
- 6 Best National Parks In The Usa To Visit In Spring
- Migrating to Russia - All you need to know
- Russia travel tips - is it safe to travel to russia ?
- Things to Do in Dalat at Night
- The Best Nightlife Activities in Mui Ne
- Places to Visit at Night in Phu Quoc, Vietnam
- Everest Base Camp Trek Via Gokyo Lake