Do People Prefer Boutique To Larger Stores?
- Author Helana Campling
- Published June 27, 2020
- Word count 518
The boutique industry has gained a lot of traction in the recent past. Industry reports indicate that those in clothing and apparel are doing exceptionally well. Their explosion on the online platform has led to fewer physical locations, but a larger presence on the digital space. Industry experts put forward different theories as to why boutiques may actually be attracting more customers than larger stores. Some of the reasons include:-
• Boutiques Provide the Shopping Experience
Boutiques provide an experience you may not find in the larger stores. In bigger stores, it is all about buying. Boutique stores both online and offline, offer the shopping experience that allows for a more intimate interaction with the products. Boutique owners spend time in educating customers using different methods such as tutorials, use of influencers, among others. It allows for more intimacy both with the brand and products.
• Boutiques Build Connections
Boutiques go beyond getting customers through the door, to building actual connections. It is not uncommon to find boutiques such as Dianic on all social media platforms. We build communities that bring together individuals who share common interests in clothing and apparel. It makes it so much easier to tailor communication to the target audiences. If for instance, a particular segment is interested in Bohemian fashion, it is easier to communicate directly with them through the tools available on the platforms.
• It Is All About the People
Think about the times you walk into a large store and feel totally invisible. Now think about your experience at your favourite boutique. The latter probably knows your name, what your favourite drink is, what fashion you gravitate towards, among other personal tit bits. You, in the same vein, probably know the owner or your favourite salesperson. You know why? Simple, boutiques focus on so much more than simple financial transactions. They want to connect at a deeper level by showing the face behind the business. Customers do not go away feeling like they are transacting with some faceless entity. Larger stores still struggle with building that personal touch with their customers.
• Boutiques are Exciting to Shop in
Visit a boutique like Dianic, and one thing you will notice is the amount of variety available for your picking. You can be sure you will get some very unique pieces that you will probably not find anywhere else. We do not focus on mass-produced clothing items, which are common with the larger stores. We also offer fantastic platforms for young, emerging designers. Most importantly, boutiques take time to truly understand their customers before stocking products. They catch on to trends faster, this season it may be bohemian, next season retro, and next, chic modern. You will never be bored when shopping at a boutique, whether you are doing it online or offline.
Fashion is indeed exciting, and at Dianic Boutique, we genuinely understand what our customers need. We stock the latest trends, but you will also find pieces, which you may not find anywhere else. Follow us or subscribe to our social media platforms for notifications on the latest clothing and apparel.
There are no posted comments.
- Drape Your Shape
- Women's Bridesmaid Dresses Tips & Trends On The Upcoming Wedding Seasons
- The Best Way to Practice Applying Makeup Around the Head Model
- A Brief History & Evolution from the Cosmetology Head Model
- Why to support eco fashion
- Summer escapes. Choose the right Jewellery that will remind you forever.
- The Iconic LBD Little Black Dress
- How to Dress For the Seasons
- Best gift ideas in jewelry for her
- What to Wear When Your Workplace’s Dress Code is Smart-Casual
- The Help Guide To Get Shampoo and Conditioner for Synthetic Hair Wigs
- Myths about compression socks
- Beginner Friendly- So What Can I Actually Do To Create My Lace Frontal Closure A Little Tighter: How You Can Tighten A Wig
- Guide to choosing a wedding dress in 2020
- A History Of The Cufflink
- Steps To Make Remy hair Look Real
- Classic wedding dress
- How to Choose a Reliable Tailoring Shop in Bangkok
- How to Find a Decent & Affordable Tailor in Bangkok
- Bespoke Suit Stitching in Bangkok at Never Before Prices
- The Perfect Gothic Coats for winter
- How to live warm and Gothic in winter
- Top 10 Adidas Shoes
- The Rise And Fall, And Rise Again, Of Cufflinks
- Cufflinks – And How To Wear Them
- Bridal shop in London
- The Many Different Ways Men Can Wear Cufflinks
- Long Sleeve Wedding Dresses
- Women and Platform Shoes: Everything From Style, to Fit, and Comfort