Part 1 -YOU TUBE’s Untapped Value In Resident-Contractor Relations
- Author Hgrbs Nonprofit
- Published July 10, 2020
- Word count 348
YOU TUBE’s Untapped Value In Resident-Contractor Relations
This is Part 1 of 2 - Part Article Series
In the U.S., there are about 202M You Tube viewers (Statista “Number of You Tube Viewer in the United States, “ 2020). Among these, are millions of private homeowners and others who lease from them.
Naturally, in the home setting, we regularly have needs for maintaining and improving it. Although there are many things we can do ourselves, there are those which require professional attention. When we need to replace the roof, since this requires very special skills, tools, and equipment, most consider hiring experienced trades persons (such as contractors). But how do we find them? You Tube can help.
Thousands of Videos
We do not have to go to official statistics to know that there are thousands of home-related videos on You Tube. These range from DIY to home fraud. But of particular interest at this time are videos related to making best hiring choices in resident-contractor relations.
Videos Of Resident-Contractor Relations
Foremost, resident-contractor relations refers to the business relationship between residents and contractors. It calls into play how each relates to the other. This begins when each communicates with the other concerning a home project – or a series, thereof. Subsequently, videos of resident-contractor relations are those centered around this connection.
What should we know about arriving at the safest hiring choices? How can we avoid making a disastrous decision? Is there some way we can distinguish between good and bad contractors? You Tube has thousands of answers in its exhaustive selection of home maintenance and improvement videos. We will be amazed by what we can learn about different types of contractors just by conscientiously visiting You Tube to find out. They can help us make better hiring decisions.
Continued in “Part 2 – YOU TUBE’s Untapped Value In Resident-Contractor Relations”
Meanwhile, in the Resource Box ahead, is the link for the invaluable, downloadable homeowner’s guide which details how awesome a resource You Tube can be in our decision making: “You Tube – A Reliable Homeowner Resource.” Feedback always welcome.
Courtesy – Team HGRBS
Homeowner’s Guide: "You Tube – A Reliable Homeowner Resource"
Roughly 202 U.S. You Tube Viewers In 2020 - https://www.statista.com/statistics/469152/number-youtube-viewers-united-states/
*HGRBS is national volunteer nonprofit which operates as an exclusive consumer information service with emphasis on supporting self-empowerment among U.S. private home decision makers. It was founded in 2009.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Why Get Your Carpets Professionally Cleaned
- Finding the Best Fencing Contractors
- Home Safety: Priority #1 – Careful Who We Hire?
- Top 4 Benefits of Roof Cleaning
- What is The Best Power Scrubber to Buy in 2020?
- Mold in Melbourne are at your corner - Let's crush it with caulk
- Why caulking is important
- Health hazards caused by Mold
- 10 Quick Tips For Unpacking in a New Home
- Commentary - Homeowner’s Guides In Successful Resident-Contractor Relations
- What to do with unwanted furniture
- Homeowner’s Guides In Successful Resident-Contractor Relations
- SUMMARY - YOU TUBE’s Untapped Value In Resident-Contractor Relations
- Part 2 -YOU TUBE’s Untapped Value In Resident-Contractor Relations
- Peel And Stick Wallpaper – A More Convenient Alternative
- How to Choose the Best Roof Installation Service Provider for Your House?
- 5 Simple Ways Indoor Plantation Shutters Enhance Home Décor
- Tips for house removals
- Tips and tricks from ZDT Kitchen Remodeling for a smooth home renovation
- Locksmith 4 U
- Tips For Painting Or Staining Your Patio Deck
- Removing Oil Out Of Carpet
- Why pay for home development when you may do it yourself?
- How to Clean Blinds the Best and Easiest Way
- How to Repair a Toilet
- Benefits of Using Blinds and Shutters for Windows
- Important Things To Know About Garage Door Opener Installation
- Do I need to flip my mattress?
- Why You Should Use an Epoxy Garage Floor Coating