How to Use Cyclonis Password Manager Instead of Keychain on iPhone
- Author Benjamin Jones
- Published August 4, 2020
- Word count 455
If you're impressed with iOS or iPadOS but no so much with the features that iCloud Keychain has to offer on your iPhone and iPad don't worry, there is a reliable alternative - Cyclonis Password Manager. CPM comes with a lot of useful features, like a Password Generator, Password Analyzer, Auto-fill capabilities, 24/7 support, and much more.
On the one hand, Apple's built-in password management tool isn't at all bad, especially if you own more than one Apple device. On the other hand, many people use other devices that run different operating systems alongside their iPhones and iPads. People like that cannot rely on the Keychain to sync their data between all of their devices. Also, Keychain has a somewhat list of limited features, which is another reason to switch to Cyclonis Password Manager.
By using Cyclonis Password Manager you don't have to worry about compatibility issues as you switch between devices and OS like iOS, iPadOS, macOS, Android, Windows, etc. It works similarly to iCloud Keychain as soon as you set up all your accounts.
In older iOS versions iPhone and iPad owners had to use gimmicks and all kinds of unconventional workarounds to use third-party password managers because there was no system-wide support in iOS. However, as of iOS 12, Apple third-party apps are recognized as equivalent to the Keychain.
How to use Cyclonis Password Manager on iPhone & iPad
First, you need to ensure that your iPhone or iPad is running iOS 12 or a newer version. You also have to have Cyclonis Password Manager installed.
Now, open the "Settings" app from the home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
Scroll down and tap on "Passwords & Accounts" within the Settings menu.
Next, tap on "AutoFill Passwords". Cyclonis Password Manager will show up in this section along with any other third-party apps you may have installed. All you have to do is choose CPM and start using it.
You will be prompted to log in to Cyclonis Password Manager to confirm the change.
Once you've done that you can go to a website and tap on the log-in button you will see that you have the option to autofill your account information from CPM instead of Keychain now.
Tap on the account name or e-mail, which is displayed on the keyboard and you will be prompted to authenticate with Face ID or Touch ID before it automatically fills your log-in details. This is to ensure maximum safety.
Cyclonis Password Manager helps you to secure your passwords in one encrypted place. Protect your passwords against hackers & data breaches:
Create & Maintain Complex Passwords
Improve Password Strength with Password Analyzer
Check If Your Passwords Have Been Compromised in a Data Breach
Learn more at https://www.cyclonis.com/products/password-manager/
Benjamin Jones was constantly juggling between dozens of accounts on different devices until he found a password-management utility that does the job for him.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 12 Best Text Classification Tools and Services
- The Importance of Natural Language Processing for Non-English Languages
- Boost productivity with a single database development environment
- Ground-breaking women in tech showcased at Future of Work Conference
- Industrial-grade disk sanitation for enterprises
- Manage dual boot and multi-boot environments with a boot manager
- All-in-one data recovery, backup, and security
- Boot up any computer with Active@ LiveCD
- Secure IT asset disposal made easy with KillDisk Desktop
- Microsoft Ceases Free Security Updates Support is ending for Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2010
- Meet GetBlock.io – a provider of the most popular blockchain nodes!
- Diagnose, repair, and maintain your PC with Active@ Boot Disk
- The guide teaching How to Fix Installation Error with Canon Printer to do canon printer introduce method
- The Essential Guide to Training Data
- How to Troubleshoot Quicken Error OL-220-a?
- A photo manager and digital asset manager for creative photography
- Improve your drafting with a multi-purpose CAD platform
- Simplify your migration from QuarkXPress to Adobe InDesign
- How To Take Grow Light Help In Indoor Plants
- Introduction to PDF to word conversion on Windows, and Mac
- Bring out the best in your photos with ACDSee Professional photo software
- Want to Become an IT Security Professional?
- Securely erase your data with Active@ ZDelete
- 30 Largest TensorFlow Datasets for Machine Learning
- Types of Cables and Wires Found in Modern Technology
- SAP S/4 HANA – Empowering Manufacturers Driving Digital Transformation
- Business mistakes contact centres make during cloud migration
- What Is Data Democratization and Why is it Needed?
- Tech Sector to Weather Economic Storm