Top 4 Benefits of Roof Cleaning
- Author Carolyn Lynch
- Published August 7, 2020
- Word count 337
Roofs need to be cleaned as a part of routine maintenance. Keeping your roof clear of debris and removing stains can increase the life expectancy of your roof. Roof Crafters would like to share the reasons why you should clean your roof.
Improves the Look of Your Home
Many homeowners are concerned about whether their home has good curb appeal. They want their home to look nice when a person first pulls up and sees it from the street. Since the roof is the main focal point for your home, the stains caused by algal growth, moss, mold, or lichen will make a home’s exterior unattractive. A beautiful clean roof will make the roof look new.
Improves Your Home’s Energy Efficiency
Black algae on your roof, will absorb heat. This will increase the temperature of the roof which will also increase the temperature of the insulation and ductwork. Your HVAC system will have to use more energy to cool the interior of your home. This will increase your energy bill.
Improves Your Roof’s Lifespan
Growth patches of algae, fungus, and moss can cause damage to your roof through deterioration of shingles and rotten wood. Moisture can build up and heat can get trapped leading to expensive damage to your shingles and wood deck. This will lead to costly repairs and can shorten the life of your roof. With proper maintenance you will be able to lengthen your roof’s lifespan.
Maintains a Healthy Environment
Exposure to moldy environments can cause various health problems. If mold is allowed to grow this can create a threat to you and your family. Mold can cause allergic reactions affecting respiratory health of a family member or pets. Routine roof cleaning will reduce your family’s exposure to mold and a healthier environment in which they can live.
To remove unsightly stains on your roof, call Roof Crafters now at 225-224-3886. We will be happy to answer any roofing questions. Schedule your FREE roof inspection and estimate today.
Carolyn Lynch is a content marketing journalist at Roof Crafter LLC. Her experience in the field of startups has prepared her to create interesting and valuable content for a diverse group of readers.
Check her articles on https://theroofcrafters.com/Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Do-Able Tips For US Private Home Heads Hiring Best Contractors, Part 1
- Maintenance Basics for Heat Pumps
- Types Of Humidifiers: Understanding The Pros And Cons
- HOW TO CHOOSE THE MAGNIFYING COSMETIC MIRROR
- Best Random Orbital Sanders for Woodworking
- What Questions to Ask When Choosing the Best Carpenter?
- How To Choose Interior Doors
- How To Size A Space Heater For Your Home
- Roof Replacement- 8 Critical Signs That Show You Need It
- Are You Looking for Remodeling Experts?
- Why Get Your Carpets Professionally Cleaned
- Finding the Best Fencing Contractors
- Home Safety: Priority #1 – Careful Who We Hire?
- Casement window: great choice for wider view
- What is The Best Power Scrubber to Buy in 2020?
- Mold in Melbourne are at your corner - Let's crush it with caulk
- Why caulking is important
- Health hazards caused by Mold
- 10 Quick Tips For Unpacking in a New Home
- Commentary - Homeowner’s Guides In Successful Resident-Contractor Relations
- What to do with unwanted furniture
- Homeowner’s Guides In Successful Resident-Contractor Relations
- SUMMARY - YOU TUBE’s Untapped Value In Resident-Contractor Relations
- Part 2 -YOU TUBE’s Untapped Value In Resident-Contractor Relations
- Part 1 -YOU TUBE’s Untapped Value In Resident-Contractor Relations
- Peel And Stick Wallpaper – A More Convenient Alternative
- How to Choose the Best Roof Installation Service Provider for Your House?
- 5 Simple Ways Indoor Plantation Shutters Enhance Home Décor
- Tips for house removals