Improve your drafting with a multi-purpose CAD platform
- Author Nick Giles
- Published August 9, 2020
- Word count 521
When it comes to professional drafting and drawing tools, AutoCAD has long been the undisputed industry leader. This also means its proprietary file format DWG is by far the most common. This is one of the main reasons why a lot of architects and other professionals have long been reluctant using a competing product. However, just because AutoCAD might have the biggest share of the market doesn't mean it's always the best choice. Enter nanoCAD Plus from Nanosoft, a worthy contender that offers an instantly familiar user experience, full compatibility with the DWG format, and a wide range of new features and pricing plans.
Nanosoft offers various specialized versions of its increasingly popular professional drawing software. nanoCAD Plus, costing only $180 for a one-time purchase, is also available through other methods of acquisition. You can also download a free trial or choose a temporary subscription. It has all the features and functions you would expect from any industry-leading professional drawing suite. The interface is instantly familiar to AutoCAD users thanks to its intuitive layout and minimal learning curve. Aside from native DWG compatibility, it also offers powerful drafting and design tools and a completely open API. Moreover, it's backed up by regular updates.
nanoCAD Plus includes the full suite of basic and advanced drawing tools for creating industry-standard DWG drawings. You can also open any existing DWG files in the program and edit them just as you would in AutoCAD. Any professional should have no problem getting started with the software. But, even more importantly, it provides some unique functions, including a fully collaborative and customizable feature set and other tools which you won't find in a lot of other CAD platforms. It's intended to bring your design and drawing workflows to the next level while also making it very easy to migrate from any other well-known CAD suite.
Sporting tools for fast and efficient design, nanoCAD Plus helps designers spend less time on repetitive manual processes and focus more on billable work. The fact it is so customizable also makes it more adaptable to your preferred workflow. For example, you can use the tool palettes for quick and easy access to your favorite blocks, scripts, and hatches. At the same time, you can avoid feature bloat by hiding the functions and features you don't regularly use. Instead, all your favorite things are just a single click away. Another unique feature is the dynamic input engine, which gives you a simple command line interface at your crosshair.
What's new in nanoCAD Plus 20?
The team at Nanosoft recently launched a major new update with lots of new features and improvements. nanoCAD Plus 20 includes dozens of new commands as well, making it one of the most feature-rich budget-priced CAD programs. Some of these new features include drawing comparisons, bounding prisms, a system variable monitor, and a built-in script editor. Improvements have been made to the undo/redo feature, dynamic input engine, and notifications for external references.
Are you ready to enter a new level of design? Find out more and download a free trial of nanoCAD Plus today at https://nanocad.com/products/plus/.
Nick Giles is a professional designer who uses CAD software to draft complex schematics and other plans.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Recover lost or damaged partitions with this freeware toolkit
- 9 Free PC Optimizer, Boost Gaming PC 300% Faster
- The Point of Sale Kiosks Are the Wave of the Future For All
- Protect your digital assets with drive image backup software
- How to resolve QuickBooks error 6000 83?
- How to resolve QuickBooks error 12007?
- FINTECH TRENDS: AI, SMART CONTRACTS, NEOBANKS, INSURETECH, REGTECH, OPEN BANKING AND BLOCKCHAIN
- Climate Change Data Sets for Machine Learning
- Sentiment Analysis Tools and Services for Machine Learning
- Remote Desktop vs VPN - Everything You Need To Know
- Enjoy ultimate creative freedom with ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2021
- How Mobile Phone Towers Could Help Monitor Rainfall in Developing Countries
- When to replace your smartphone battery
- 3 Ways KEYSERV Video Integrates with Zoom to Create a Seamless Recording Experience
- What is Product Categorization?
- The gilding process on the edge of the card, Zhanfeng smart card can be customized.
- Backyard Revolution Review
- Research Reveals How to Increase Your Workplace Performance with Remote Working
- Top Tips for Protecting Your Phone Against Water Damage
- Diagnose, repair, and optimize your PC with System Mechanic Trial
- FIFA 21 Release Date Leak - Will The Game Be Released On This Date?
- 12 Best Text Classification Tools and Services
- The Importance of Natural Language Processing for Non-English Languages
- Boost productivity with a single database development environment
- Ground-breaking women in tech showcased at Future of Work Conference
- Industrial-grade disk sanitation for enterprises
- Manage dual boot and multi-boot environments with a boot manager
- All-in-one data recovery, backup, and security
- Boot up any computer with Active@ LiveCD
- Secure IT asset disposal made easy with KillDisk Desktop