A photo manager and digital asset manager for creative photography
- Author Jamie Atkins
- Published August 11, 2020
- Word count 519
Whether you're a practical amateur or a budding professional, you probably know all too well how difficult it can be to manage a constantly growing collection of photos. In the days of smartphone cameras especially, it's never long before you end up with hundreds or even thousands of photos on your hard drive, stored online, and elsewhere. But you probably aren't so interested in the more tedious aspect of managing your digital assets. Your interest is creative photography, which is why it helps to use a photo manager and digital asset manager to keep your workflows running smoothly. ACDSee Photo Studio Home 2020 packs quite a punch when it comes to greatly simplifying the organization of your photos. The latest edition supports face detection, multiple virtual baskets for gathering photos, even better keyword management, and much more.
Unleash the power of face detection
Any industry-leading photo manager worth its salt uses machine learning to simplify routine workflows, and ACDSee Photo Studio Home is no exception. Unlike a lot of leading solutions, however, this software applies machine learning to face detection and facial recognition. It's one of the biggest and most important innovations in photo management. Available with the 64-bit edition of ACDSee Photo Studio Home, the tool will automatically find people in your photos and let you name them for quick searching. That way, in mere moments, you can find every other photo featuring the same people in your entire collection. It will put names to faces, making photo organization more personal than you ever imagined possible. This will save many hours of tedious manual searching through unnamed files and photos.
Edit photos to achieve the perfect outcomes
ACDSee Photo Studio Home is more than just a photo manager or digital asset manager. It's also a full-blown photo editor for creative photography. You can achieve the perfect outcomes by applying precision filters. Aside from simple edits, such as cropping, resizing, flipping, and rotating, you can correct a multitude of flaws using the filters provided. Moreover, you can liven things up with watermarks, borders, frames, text, or vignettes. Another option is to draw directly onto the image, thus giving you control over every pixel. For example, you might apply special effects and alterations or improvements with a brush. That way, you get your photos looking exactly how you want them to look.
What's new in ACDSee Photo Studio Home 2020?
ACDSee Photo Studio Home 2020 is this year's major new release, and it has a raft of exciting new features and improvements. It now integrates with major cloud storage services like OneDrive or Dropbox and uses direct cloud synchronization to keep your files safely backed up off-site. The keyword management tool has been improved, and the software comes preloaded with a wide range of usable keyword sets defined according to category. That way, you can import established keyword lists instead of manually entering them from scratch. Other improvements include a better duplicate image finder, improved batch conversion for large sets of files, and image baskets for organizing specific project files.
Download your free trial today at: https://www.acdsee.com/en/products/photo-studio-home
Jamie Atkins uses a digital asset manager to help automate photo management tasks and grow his creative photography business.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Recover lost or damaged partitions with this freeware toolkit
- 9 Free PC Optimizer, Boost Gaming PC 300% Faster
- The Point of Sale Kiosks Are the Wave of the Future For All
- Protect your digital assets with drive image backup software
- How to resolve QuickBooks error 6000 83?
- How to resolve QuickBooks error 12007?
- FINTECH TRENDS: AI, SMART CONTRACTS, NEOBANKS, INSURETECH, REGTECH, OPEN BANKING AND BLOCKCHAIN
- Climate Change Data Sets for Machine Learning
- Sentiment Analysis Tools and Services for Machine Learning
- Remote Desktop vs VPN - Everything You Need To Know
- Enjoy ultimate creative freedom with ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2021
- How Mobile Phone Towers Could Help Monitor Rainfall in Developing Countries
- When to replace your smartphone battery
- 3 Ways KEYSERV Video Integrates with Zoom to Create a Seamless Recording Experience
- What is Product Categorization?
- The gilding process on the edge of the card, Zhanfeng smart card can be customized.
- Backyard Revolution Review
- Research Reveals How to Increase Your Workplace Performance with Remote Working
- Top Tips for Protecting Your Phone Against Water Damage
- Diagnose, repair, and optimize your PC with System Mechanic Trial
- FIFA 21 Release Date Leak - Will The Game Be Released On This Date?
- 12 Best Text Classification Tools and Services
- The Importance of Natural Language Processing for Non-English Languages
- Boost productivity with a single database development environment
- Ground-breaking women in tech showcased at Future of Work Conference
- Industrial-grade disk sanitation for enterprises
- Manage dual boot and multi-boot environments with a boot manager
- All-in-one data recovery, backup, and security
- Boot up any computer with Active@ LiveCD
- Secure IT asset disposal made easy with KillDisk Desktop