Meet GetBlock.io – a provider of the most popular blockchain nodes!
- Author Olivia Kenney
- Published September 6, 2020
- Word count 514
Have you ever wanted to create your own blockchain-based app, but were not sure, whether you would have enough time and resources to face up the challenge? We’ve found a way to make this path easy for you and are proud to introduce our newly launched project — GetBlock.io — a free solution to access full nodes of the most popular cryptocurrencies.
GetBlock is a service that provides connection for the major cryptocurrencies’ nodes. We support such tools like JSON-RPC, REST, and WebSockets, which facilitates direct synchronization with the blockchain. There is no need to run a node yourself, the platform allows you to connect to a blockchain via a full node without having to pay a fee.
Whether you want to launch your own wallet, cryptocurrency exchange, or Explorer, GetBlock is ready to offer its top-notch technology, specially designed tools and non-stop working servers located in Germany.
We are constantly developing and adding new nodes; on the contrary, the connection always stays put — fast, at a speed of 1 GB/sec, and secure, under 24/7 surveillance.
A free API key guarantees direct interaction with a blockchain — all you have to do is to connect to the desired node and make a request. The node will be integrated to your project within seconds, while GetBlock takes full care of its stability and reliable work.
At the moment GetBlock supports nodes for Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Bitcoin SV (BSV), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Particl (PART), Lbry (LBC), DogeCoin (DOGE), ZCoin (ZXC), Verge (XVG), Groestlcoin (GRS), DigiByte (DGB), Dash (DASH), Reddcoin (RDD), Bitcoin Gold (BTG), Horizen (ZEN), Decred (DCR), Zcash (ZEC), Bytecoin (BCN), Loki Network (LOKI), Rsk (RSK), and Obyte (GBYTE).
New nodes are constantly being added to the service and monitored, the existing nodes are updated as needed. All nodes have an open API and are available for connection.
GetBlock is open for cooperation, so if you can’t find the desired node on the website, let us know, and we will add it as soon as possible. Requests can be sent to email@example.com
The list of available nodes is always displayed on the website, along with with their statistics and all of the appropriate documentation.
Who can use it?
GetBlock is quite suitable for young entrepreneurs and beginners, as well as for crypto developers and blockchain users, for all those who have neither time nor resources to run their own full node.
The platform allows its customers to stay focused on their projects and development, it needs not more than a few clicks from you to connect one or merge several nodes in one place. For example, if you have the service integrated to your crypto wallet project, it will receive access to all of the available currencies without the labor-intensive process of launching and maintaining all the corresponding nodes.
The interaction with blockchains has never been that instant and simple! Get started with GetBlock right now and we will grant you a free API key. Please fill in the form on the website and get your personal API key.
GetBlock is a service that provides a fee-free connection to blockchain nodes of the most popular cryptocurrencies. We support such tools like JSON-RPC, REST, and WebSockets, which facilitates direct synchronization with the blockchain.http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 12 Best Text Classification Tools and Services
- The Importance of Natural Language Processing for Non-English Languages
- Boost productivity with a single database development environment
- Ground-breaking women in tech showcased at Future of Work Conference
- Industrial-grade disk sanitation for enterprises
- Manage dual boot and multi-boot environments with a boot manager
- All-in-one data recovery, backup, and security
- Boot up any computer with Active@ LiveCD
- Secure IT asset disposal made easy with KillDisk Desktop
- Microsoft Ceases Free Security Updates Support is ending for Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2010
- Diagnose, repair, and maintain your PC with Active@ Boot Disk
- The guide teaching How to Fix Installation Error with Canon Printer to do canon printer introduce method
- The Essential Guide to Training Data
- How to Troubleshoot Quicken Error OL-220-a?
- A photo manager and digital asset manager for creative photography
- Improve your drafting with a multi-purpose CAD platform
- How to Use Cyclonis Password Manager Instead of Keychain on iPhone
- Simplify your migration from QuarkXPress to Adobe InDesign
- How To Take Grow Light Help In Indoor Plants
- Introduction to PDF to word conversion on Windows, and Mac
- Bring out the best in your photos with ACDSee Professional photo software
- Want to Become an IT Security Professional?
- Securely erase your data with Active@ ZDelete
- 30 Largest TensorFlow Datasets for Machine Learning
- Types of Cables and Wires Found in Modern Technology
- SAP S/4 HANA – Empowering Manufacturers Driving Digital Transformation
- Business mistakes contact centres make during cloud migration
- What Is Data Democratization and Why is it Needed?
- Tech Sector to Weather Economic Storm