Meet GetBlock.io – a provider of the most popular blockchain nodes!
- Author Olivia Kenney
- Published September 6, 2020
- Word count 514
Have you ever wanted to create your own blockchain-based app, but were not sure, whether you would have enough time and resources to face up the challenge? We’ve found a way to make this path easy for you and are proud to introduce our newly launched project — GetBlock.io — a free solution to access full nodes of the most popular cryptocurrencies.
GetBlock is a service that provides connection for the major cryptocurrencies’ nodes. We support such tools like JSON-RPC, REST, and WebSockets, which facilitates direct synchronization with the blockchain. There is no need to run a node yourself, the platform allows you to connect to a blockchain via a full node without having to pay a fee.
Whether you want to launch your own wallet, cryptocurrency exchange, or Explorer, GetBlock is ready to offer its top-notch technology, specially designed tools and non-stop working servers located in Germany.
We are constantly developing and adding new nodes; on the contrary, the connection always stays put — fast, at a speed of 1 GB/sec, and secure, under 24/7 surveillance.
A free API key guarantees direct interaction with a blockchain — all you have to do is to connect to the desired node and make a request. The node will be integrated to your project within seconds, while GetBlock takes full care of its stability and reliable work.
At the moment GetBlock supports nodes for Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Bitcoin SV (BSV), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Particl (PART), Lbry (LBC), DogeCoin (DOGE), ZCoin (ZXC), Verge (XVG), Groestlcoin (GRS), DigiByte (DGB), Dash (DASH), Reddcoin (RDD), Bitcoin Gold (BTG), Horizen (ZEN), Decred (DCR), Zcash (ZEC), Bytecoin (BCN), Loki Network (LOKI), Rsk (RSK), and Obyte (GBYTE).
New nodes are constantly being added to the service and monitored, the existing nodes are updated as needed. All nodes have an open API and are available for connection.
GetBlock is open for cooperation, so if you can’t find the desired node on the website, let us know, and we will add it as soon as possible. Requests can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The list of available nodes is always displayed on the website, along with with their statistics and all of the appropriate documentation.
Who can use it?
GetBlock is quite suitable for young entrepreneurs and beginners, as well as for crypto developers and blockchain users, for all those who have neither time nor resources to run their own full node.
The platform allows its customers to stay focused on their projects and development, it needs not more than a few clicks from you to connect one or merge several nodes in one place. For example, if you have the service integrated to your crypto wallet project, it will receive access to all of the available currencies without the labor-intensive process of launching and maintaining all the corresponding nodes.
The interaction with blockchains has never been that instant and simple! Get started with GetBlock right now and we will grant you a free API key. Please fill in the form on the website and get your personal API key.
GetBlock is a service that provides a fee-free connection to blockchain nodes of the most popular cryptocurrencies. We support such tools like JSON-RPC, REST, and WebSockets, which facilitates direct synchronization with the blockchain.http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Recover lost or damaged partitions with this freeware toolkit
- 9 Free PC Optimizer, Boost Gaming PC 300% Faster
- The Point of Sale Kiosks Are the Wave of the Future For All
- Protect your digital assets with drive image backup software
- How to resolve QuickBooks error 6000 83?
- How to resolve QuickBooks error 12007?
- FINTECH TRENDS: AI, SMART CONTRACTS, NEOBANKS, INSURETECH, REGTECH, OPEN BANKING AND BLOCKCHAIN
- Climate Change Data Sets for Machine Learning
- Sentiment Analysis Tools and Services for Machine Learning
- Remote Desktop vs VPN - Everything You Need To Know
- Enjoy ultimate creative freedom with ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2021
- How Mobile Phone Towers Could Help Monitor Rainfall in Developing Countries
- When to replace your smartphone battery
- 3 Ways KEYSERV Video Integrates with Zoom to Create a Seamless Recording Experience
- What is Product Categorization?
- The gilding process on the edge of the card, Zhanfeng smart card can be customized.
- Backyard Revolution Review
- Research Reveals How to Increase Your Workplace Performance with Remote Working
- Top Tips for Protecting Your Phone Against Water Damage
- Diagnose, repair, and optimize your PC with System Mechanic Trial
- FIFA 21 Release Date Leak - Will The Game Be Released On This Date?
- 12 Best Text Classification Tools and Services
- The Importance of Natural Language Processing for Non-English Languages
- Boost productivity with a single database development environment
- Ground-breaking women in tech showcased at Future of Work Conference
- Industrial-grade disk sanitation for enterprises
- Manage dual boot and multi-boot environments with a boot manager
- All-in-one data recovery, backup, and security
- Boot up any computer with Active@ LiveCD
- Secure IT asset disposal made easy with KillDisk Desktop