All-in-one data recovery, backup, and security
- Author Harold H Jackson
- Published September 8, 2020
- Word count 527
Active@ Data Studio is LSoft Technologies' flagship disk utilities product, providing the full range of desktop tools you need for troubleshooting and repairing your computer and backing up or restoring deleted data. It offers 12 individual products and a bootable image, which you can transfer to any optical drive or USB disk. This lets you diagnose a wide range of computer problems and perform tasks that generally cannot be carried out from within your regular operating system. The latest version, released on May 29, 2020 includes a new lightweight boot disk console based on the Linux Tiny Core environment. It also ships with new and improved editions of Active@ File Recovery, Active@ KillDisk, and Active@ Partition Recovery.
Recover deleted files and partitions
Contrary to popular belief, it is usually possible to recover deleted data from formatted drives and partitions, including those which have no file system and cannot be accesses through conventional means. Users can also recover files which have been emptied from the recycle bin. This works in any situation where the original data has yet to be permanently overwritten by another file operation. Sometimes, it is possible to recover data months after it has been deleted, but the chances of a successful operation are always higher if you act quickly and avoid making further modifications to the contents of the storage device or partition. With Active@ Data Studio, you can use the included Active@ UNDELETE utility to recover files from a wide range of file systems, including those supported by Windows, Linux, and macOS. Also, you can recover entire partitions and damaged or formatted volumes using the included Active@ File Recovery.
Secure data erasure for sensitive files
Given how easy it often is to recover deleted data and formatted volumes, your goal might instead be to securely delete it so that no one else can ever get their hands on your private files. This is strongly advisable for anyone who is planning to sell, donate, or dispose of an old computer or any other data-bearing device. The included Active@ KillDisk utility will destroy all data on hard drives, solid state drives, memory cards, and USB disks to prevent any possibility of recovery. The tool supports the globally recognized DoD 5220.22-M standard, along with over 20 other international standards for data sanitization.
Back up and protect your files
Active@ Data Studio includes powerful tools for managing disk images, ISO files, and more. You can monitor the health of your drives and prevent data loss using the SMART method and detect and isolate bad sectors using the advanced disk scanning feature included in the Active@ Disk Monitor. Also, advanced users can edit raw data on physical drives with the Active@ Disk Editor. The most powerful data backup tool provided is Active@ Disk Image, which creates a complete copy of every byte of data on a hard drive. This image can even be transferred and extracted to a new computer or storage device, which is ideal if you are upgrading or replacing your computer and want to avoid having to manually reinstall your operating system and all your applications and files again.
Find out more at https://www.disktools.com/index.html .
Harold H Jackson is a data recovery expert who regularly uses low-level disk utilities for computer forensics.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 12 Best Text Classification Tools and Services
- The Importance of Natural Language Processing for Non-English Languages
- Boost productivity with a single database development environment
- Ground-breaking women in tech showcased at Future of Work Conference
- Industrial-grade disk sanitation for enterprises
- Manage dual boot and multi-boot environments with a boot manager
- Boot up any computer with Active@ LiveCD
- Secure IT asset disposal made easy with KillDisk Desktop
- Microsoft Ceases Free Security Updates Support is ending for Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2010
- Meet GetBlock.io – a provider of the most popular blockchain nodes!
- Diagnose, repair, and maintain your PC with Active@ Boot Disk
- The guide teaching How to Fix Installation Error with Canon Printer to do canon printer introduce method
- The Essential Guide to Training Data
- How to Troubleshoot Quicken Error OL-220-a?
- A photo manager and digital asset manager for creative photography
- Improve your drafting with a multi-purpose CAD platform
- How to Use Cyclonis Password Manager Instead of Keychain on iPhone
- Simplify your migration from QuarkXPress to Adobe InDesign
- How To Take Grow Light Help In Indoor Plants
- Introduction to PDF to word conversion on Windows, and Mac
- Bring out the best in your photos with ACDSee Professional photo software
- Want to Become an IT Security Professional?
- Securely erase your data with Active@ ZDelete
- 30 Largest TensorFlow Datasets for Machine Learning
- Types of Cables and Wires Found in Modern Technology
- SAP S/4 HANA – Empowering Manufacturers Driving Digital Transformation
- Business mistakes contact centres make during cloud migration
- What Is Data Democratization and Why is it Needed?
- Tech Sector to Weather Economic Storm