Regain control over your digital privacy with Maiar
- Author Alexis Norris
- Published October 8, 2020
- Word count 513
Most web browsers come with notoriously intrusive privacy policies, which are so long and complex that almost no one ever reads them. Instead, they often just agree to the terms and conditions when they first install the software without knowing that their online activities are being tracked at virtually every turn. However, privacy is a fundamental human right, and it is something that should be granted by design and default. This belief is the driving principle behind the privacy-first web browser Maiar. This software aims to stem the surveillance economy and the commoditization of personal data by giving users greater control and knowledge over what they share about themselves, and who they share it with. Not only that - Maiar also offers a comprehensive range of security features and addons to help keep you safe online.
Unlike most browsers, Maiar features a built-in ad blocker which gets rid of annoying and intrusive ads and, more importantly, protects your privacy from trackers and other threats. Online advertising platforms often track internet users to find out more about them and deliver targeted ads. This might sound useful, as it also means you get to see ads which are possibly more relevant to you, but it is also a huge threat to your privacy. These platforms use tracking features to build up detailed personal profiles of internet users. Some common methods include analytics scripts, tracking pixels, and many other data collection tactics. With the built-in blocker, you can choose who, if anyone, you want to share your browsing data with. You can also block or unblock ads on a per-site or browser-wide basis and instantly view how many trackers and ads Maiar is blocking. This also makes pages load faster, saving your bandwidth and your device's battery life.
Maiar also provides features that stop social networks from tracking you. You can block fingerprinting and tracking to control how sites like Google, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn inject code into third-party sites. It also uses HTTPS across your entire browsing experience to ensure all your traffic is encrypted. This prevents third-party sites from accessing functions on your device which are frequently used to track users. These settings can easily be changed through the sophisticated but user-friendly Safeguard interface. Maiar is built on the understanding that privacy is everyone's right, so it should not need to be overly complicated to ensure your online activities are protected. This is why it provides a simple and intuitive user interface that requires no expertise. Now, you can browse confidently and use the rich set of privacy and security features to proactively block threats like social engineering scams, malware, and invasive advertising.
Maiar includes many other important features to help you protect yourself online. It includes an extra privacy layer in the form of private browsing with the Tor network, which also gives you access to .onion websites. There is also a mobile authenticator for receiving SMS verification codes when using the built-in password manager. Together, these features combine to provide a faster, safer browsing experience.
Get started at https://browser.maiar.com/ .
Alexis Norris uses a private web browser to maintain his anonymity and enhance productivity without constant distraction from online ads.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Unleashing the Potential of Online Earning: A Comprehensive Guide
- Navigating Success in the Digital Realm: Unveiling the Power of Digital Marketing
- How AI Will Affect the Future of Search
- Maximizing Business Efficiency: The Strategic Role of Business Intelligence with DataInseyets
- Cyber Resilience in the Age of AI
- Harnessing the Power of AI & Blockchain for Data Security and Transparency
- AI Ignites 6G Advancements in Wireless Technology
- How AI is Revolutionizing Content Writing
- What You Need to Know About Writing Prompts
- The Remarkable Ways to Use the AI-Powered Chatbot
- Where Will AI Take Us in 2024?
- AI Written Content Creation Trends for 2024
- Will AI-Linked Cryptocurrency Sector Thrive in 2024?
- Is AI Regulation vs AI Deregulation a Real Concern?
- Prompt Engineering: A Beginner's Guide to Prompt Engineering
- Balancing Innovation and Regulation of AI in the Future
- Crafting AI Short-Form Content: The Future of Digital Marketing
- Is AI Development Expected to 'Explode' in 2024?
- How is Artificial Intelligence Reshaping Content Marketing?
- Interactive AI Set to Revolutionize Human-Machine Interaction in 2024
- AI-Powered SEO Tools for E-commerce in 2024
- AI Integration by Corporations in 2024
- Are Meta Domains Next Bitcoins
- The Future of Generative AI
- How is AI biased?
- GAI Set to Transform the Global Business Landscape in 2024
- The Challenges and Opportunities for AI in Healthcare
- The Integration of AI to Visual Search
- How Can AI Help Companies Enhance Data Security Measures?
- Exploring Public Sentiments Towards AI-Generated Content