Regain control over your digital privacy with Maiar
- Author Alexis Norris
- Published October 8, 2020
- Word count 513
Most web browsers come with notoriously intrusive privacy policies, which are so long and complex that almost no one ever reads them. Instead, they often just agree to the terms and conditions when they first install the software without knowing that their online activities are being tracked at virtually every turn. However, privacy is a fundamental human right, and it is something that should be granted by design and default. This belief is the driving principle behind the privacy-first web browser Maiar. This software aims to stem the surveillance economy and the commoditization of personal data by giving users greater control and knowledge over what they share about themselves, and who they share it with. Not only that - Maiar also offers a comprehensive range of security features and addons to help keep you safe online.
Unlike most browsers, Maiar features a built-in ad blocker which gets rid of annoying and intrusive ads and, more importantly, protects your privacy from trackers and other threats. Online advertising platforms often track internet users to find out more about them and deliver targeted ads. This might sound useful, as it also means you get to see ads which are possibly more relevant to you, but it is also a huge threat to your privacy. These platforms use tracking features to build up detailed personal profiles of internet users. Some common methods include analytics scripts, tracking pixels, and many other data collection tactics. With the built-in blocker, you can choose who, if anyone, you want to share your browsing data with. You can also block or unblock ads on a per-site or browser-wide basis and instantly view how many trackers and ads Maiar is blocking. This also makes pages load faster, saving your bandwidth and your device's battery life.
Maiar also provides features that stop social networks from tracking you. You can block fingerprinting and tracking to control how sites like Google, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn inject code into third-party sites. It also uses HTTPS across your entire browsing experience to ensure all your traffic is encrypted. This prevents third-party sites from accessing functions on your device which are frequently used to track users. These settings can easily be changed through the sophisticated but user-friendly Safeguard interface. Maiar is built on the understanding that privacy is everyone's right, so it should not need to be overly complicated to ensure your online activities are protected. This is why it provides a simple and intuitive user interface that requires no expertise. Now, you can browse confidently and use the rich set of privacy and security features to proactively block threats like social engineering scams, malware, and invasive advertising.
Maiar includes many other important features to help you protect yourself online. It includes an extra privacy layer in the form of private browsing with the Tor network, which also gives you access to .onion websites. There is also a mobile authenticator for receiving SMS verification codes when using the built-in password manager. Together, these features combine to provide a faster, safer browsing experience.
Get started at https://browser.maiar.com/ .
Alexis Norris uses a private web browser to maintain his anonymity and enhance productivity without constant distraction from online ads.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How To Generate Passive Income In Amazon
- The Best Creative Marketing Strategies for Cannabis Companies
- Fundamentals to Become a Freelancer
- The Different Ways That Internet Usage Can Impact Your Business
- How to Plan Your Website For the Best Results
- Why Build a Website For Your Business?
- Darlox Electronics Limited: One-stop solution reduces the barriers for customers to enter the industrial field
- Cyber Addiction - The Other Apocalyptic Virus
- Cyberbullying and Covid-19 - 2021 Update
- What Is Social Media Automation in Instagram?
- I`ve found this on Usenet…
- A Know-how guide for the canon.com/ijsetup | Download and installation guide
- Build a professional file hosting website in no time
- Is McAfee Live Safe Better Than Total Protection?
- Why And How To Use Filezilla?
- Putting Digital Technology at The Center of A Post-Pandemic New Normal
- The privacy-first browser that doesn't track you
- An Introduction to the Game Recommendation Engine
- How Many People Use Instagram? 30+ Instagram Statistics (2021)
- How important are IT solutions and web development in Covid time
- Best Wi-Fi Extenders in 2020
- How to Troubleshoot Hp Printer Error?
- What Is Hyperfast Broadband And Why Is It So Popular Today
- Web Hosting Made Easy!
- How to choose good trustful web designer
- How to build your own file-hosting site without coding
- Generate Website Traffic Using Free Methods
- Website Promotion
- Website | Why build for your business?