Top 5 Reasons to Choose the Annapurna Circuit Trekking
- Author Ricky Dhungana
- Published October 10, 2020
- Word count 439
Annapurna Circuit stands as Nepal’s most popular and appealing trekking destination. It’s a 21-day adventure starting from Pokhara and makes a circuit around the magnificent Annapurna mountains.
The trek blends in rugged trans-Himalayan trekking routes with diverse topographical features and ethnic communities. And that’s just the beginning of its exquisiteness. Here are the top 5 reasons why you should choose the Annapurna Circuit for your next trekking adventure.
- A Whole Lot Of Mountain Peaks
Walking on rugged trans-Himalayan trails while being surrounded by humongous mountain peaks is perhaps the most magical feeling you’ll experience in the Annapurna Circuit Trek. The panoramic view of the Annapurna range from up close is just magnificent. That’s not the end though, the soaring Macchapuchhre mountain peak is beautiful and gives meaning to its name-Fishtail.
Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, Lamjung, and Gangapurna are among many peaks of the Himalayan range that you’ll be walking beside throughout the trek.
- Thorong La Pass
Towering at an elevation of 5,416 meters, Thorong La is a high mountain pass that is also the most challenging as well as the most rewarding part of your Annapurna Trek. It connects Manang with the holy land of Muktinath. It’s the highest vantage point in the Annapurna Circuit and you’ll be handsomely rewarded with jaw-dropping views of the Annapurna Ranges and everything surrounding the region.
- Great Food and Accommodation
Thanks to the world-renown popularity of this trek, the trekking route is mapped with amazing hotels, teahouses, and homestays.
Although western food such as pizza, pasta, bread are all readily available, local food is the way to go when on this trek. You’ll not only be served with everything fresh and seasonal but also be ingesting a part of Nepal itself.
Traditional Dal Bhat is the most common meal in Nepal, but region-wise you’ll find Annapurna Apple Pie, Dhido(Polenta), Tibetan bread, Yak Cheese, and much more.
- Hotsprings at Jhinu Danda
Midway through the trek, you’ll come across hot springs in Jhinu Danda. These are natural hot springs that reward you with a well-deserved break and wash away your fatigue and sweat. As soon as you’re out of the pools of hot water, you’ll be fresh as new to take on the rest of the journey.
Pokhara, the place where the Annapurna Circuit Trek and many of Nepal’s top trekking adventures begin. This place isn’t called the tourist hub of Nepal for nothing, there’s bungee, rafting, paragliding, boating, caves, lakes, cycling, and much more you can enjoy in Pokhara. It is where the sweetest and most unforgettable memories are made.
We are a Leading Travel Operator Tour company in Kathmandu, Nepal specialized in providing the best offer for holidays Tours Plans @affordable rates. Contact us now @ +977 9851214726 or visit www.msntraveltours.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 5 Ways to Spice Up Your Japan Travel Itinerary
- How ‘No-Code Tools’ Help Your Business.
- How to help a stray dog
- Storing Food for Emergency Situations
- Why Your Business Needs A Corporate Video in 2021
- Which vaccinations are recommended during pregnancy?
- How can I treat a dry throat and esophagus?
- What are the Irresistible Charms of Mature Women?
- Diamond Anniversary For Strat-O-Matic As Sports Simulation Leader Celebrates 60th
- Is it Worth Buying a New Van During Covid-19?
- How do you prepare New Plaster for Tile?
- The necessary digitization of the economy and business
- 5 DIY Water Damage Restoration Tips for Your Home
- 5 Ways Makes Money on YouTube
- Digital Marketing in Simple Terms
- An Introduction to the Game Recommendation Engine
- Best Oculus Quest Battery Packs
- Where to Watch The Promised Neverland Online
- TriVistaMedia says thank you to our clients in 2020 and we wish everyone tremendous success in 2021
- Firework Safety Tips- How to Enjoy Fireworks Safely?
- 6 Resolutions to Set Your Home in 2021
- How to control pests in the kitchen
- Gender gap in entrepreneurship
- Wondering How to Make Money With YouTube?
- How to Run a Productive Virtual Meeting
- Beware of ‘Get Rich Fast’ Programs
- Boko Haram: Nigeria’s biggest security problem
- here are simple ways to solve the difficulties of women loosing weight
- 5 Expert Tips for Writing An Employee Handbook
- Threshold Could Be Reduced for Blood Pressure Lowering Drugs