Top 5 Reasons to Choose the Annapurna Circuit Trekking
- Author Ricky Dhungana
- Published October 10, 2020
- Word count 439
Annapurna Circuit stands as Nepal’s most popular and appealing trekking destination. It’s a 21-day adventure starting from Pokhara and makes a circuit around the magnificent Annapurna mountains.
The trek blends in rugged trans-Himalayan trekking routes with diverse topographical features and ethnic communities. And that’s just the beginning of its exquisiteness. Here are the top 5 reasons why you should choose the Annapurna Circuit for your next trekking adventure.
- A Whole Lot Of Mountain Peaks
Walking on rugged trans-Himalayan trails while being surrounded by humongous mountain peaks is perhaps the most magical feeling you’ll experience in the Annapurna Circuit Trek. The panoramic view of the Annapurna range from up close is just magnificent. That’s not the end though, the soaring Macchapuchhre mountain peak is beautiful and gives meaning to its name-Fishtail.
Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, Lamjung, and Gangapurna are among many peaks of the Himalayan range that you’ll be walking beside throughout the trek.
- Thorong La Pass
Towering at an elevation of 5,416 meters, Thorong La is a high mountain pass that is also the most challenging as well as the most rewarding part of your Annapurna Trek. It connects Manang with the holy land of Muktinath. It’s the highest vantage point in the Annapurna Circuit and you’ll be handsomely rewarded with jaw-dropping views of the Annapurna Ranges and everything surrounding the region.
- Great Food and Accommodation
Thanks to the world-renown popularity of this trek, the trekking route is mapped with amazing hotels, teahouses, and homestays.
Although western food such as pizza, pasta, bread are all readily available, local food is the way to go when on this trek. You’ll not only be served with everything fresh and seasonal but also be ingesting a part of Nepal itself.
Traditional Dal Bhat is the most common meal in Nepal, but region-wise you’ll find Annapurna Apple Pie, Dhido(Polenta), Tibetan bread, Yak Cheese, and much more.
- Hotsprings at Jhinu Danda
Midway through the trek, you’ll come across hot springs in Jhinu Danda. These are natural hot springs that reward you with a well-deserved break and wash away your fatigue and sweat. As soon as you’re out of the pools of hot water, you’ll be fresh as new to take on the rest of the journey.
Pokhara, the place where the Annapurna Circuit Trek and many of Nepal’s top trekking adventures begin. This place isn’t called the tourist hub of Nepal for nothing, there’s bungee, rafting, paragliding, boating, caves, lakes, cycling, and much more you can enjoy in Pokhara. It is where the sweetest and most unforgettable memories are made.
We are a Leading Travel Operator Tour company in Kathmandu, Nepal specialized in providing the best offer for holidays Tours Plans @affordable rates. Contact us now @ +977 9851214726 or visit www.msntraveltours.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- These cooking pots are best because they are both healthy and non-toxic
- Which Foods Increase Testosterone The Most?
- How Does Green Tea Help You Lose Weight?
- How Much Weight Can YOU Lose by Drinking Green Tea?
- When Is The Best Time To Drink Green Tea For Weight Loss?
- Climate Change Data Sets for Machine Learning
- Sentiment Analysis Tools and Services for Machine Learning
- Human Translation
- 12 Social Media Marketing Misconceptions to Understand
- How to Correctly Size For Replacement Windows
- Touch-and-Go Fathering Style
- Why you shouldn’t miss out on Grade 1 Ethiopian coffee
- Why and when did humankind switch to metal cookware, and what have been the effects?
- Here is where to get earthenware clay cooking pots in the USA
- Why is Wet Film and Dry Film Paint Measuring Crucial?
- How to Select a Good Yoga Training
- 5 Tips to Choose the Best Lawyer in Dubai For Your Case
- How To Deal With Production Problems In China?
- How do Fat girls Avoid Inferiority and Maintain Self-confidence?
- How to evaluate your Marketing plan?
- Enjoy ultimate creative freedom with ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2021
- All In One Internet Marketing Software 2020(Get +Limited time Offer)
- 5 Things I wish I have known when I started using Essential Oils
- 5 Tips For Buying A Bike Online
- How can I learn intermediate accounting?
- logo design service
- How Mobile Phone Towers Could Help Monitor Rainfall in Developing Countries
- 4 Reasons Why Young Men Prefer Mature Women
- New Platform for Online Niche Dating Service
- Post-COVID Job Hunt And Hiring Practices