3 Ways KEYSERV Video Integrates with Zoom to Create a Seamless Recording Experience
- Author Jessica K Wein
- Published October 15, 2020
- Word count 428
With many businesses transitioning to a remote work experience, it’s no surprise that Zoom’s growth has exploded in 2020. The company added 2.22 million monthly active users so far in 2020, while in 2019 it added 1.99 million altogether, according to Bernstein Research.
Zoom conferences range across a variety of industries and uses including but not limited to:
Special Interest Groups
Family Get Togethers and Events
Many of our customers have asked how our software differs from Zoom. Our answer: It’s not a competitor with Zoom. We don’t offer web conferencing software, we offer video recording software. Here are some ways in which you can use KEYSERV VIDEO in correlation with Zoom for the optimal recording experience.
- Record the web conference simultaneously with other inputs
If you have an external camera, you’re unable to record it unless it’s plugged into a web-accessible application that can enter the Zoom conference. In other words, each Zoom user (including the host) can only display and record one external input at a time. With KEYSERV VIDEO, users can record several external inputs simultaneously.
- Add timestamped notes and metadata
Who wants to spend hours replaying a lesson or webinar trying to find the exact moment the speaker made a specific point? With KEYSERV VIDEO, there’s no need for scrolling through the recording trying to find the exact moment you’re looking for. Users can add notes and bookmarks pinpointing timeframes when specific topics were discussed. Viewers can click on these bookmarks to replay segments of a recording with ease.
- Upload to the media library or specified location of your choice
With KEYSERV VIDEO, you can choose whether you would like to export your recording, save it to a local hard-drive, upload it to youtube or the media library of your choice. If you have protected recordings that you would like to ensure security for, our media library VEOTEK may just be the answer. It integrates with KEYSERV VIDEO so all completed recordings are automatically uploaded to the platform. Admins can create accounts with specific user permissions so only specific recordings and features are visible to them. Searching and finding recordings is simple; simply type in the name of the recording, or a keyword from a note, bookmark or metadata to find all relevant videos.
There you have it! 3 ways in which KEYSERV VIDEO integrates with Zoom for the optimal video recording experience. Please visit the shop page to download your FREE version of KEYSERV VIDEO today.
There you have it! 3 ways in which KEYSERV VIDEO integrates with Zoom for the optimal video recording experience. Please visit the shop page to download your FREE version of KEYSERV VIDEO today: https://maestrovision.com/product/keyserv-video-maestrovisions-recording-application/Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Programmable MQTT Devices - NORVI
- How to Use a Rotary Encoder?
- Factors to Consider When Selecting Rotary Encoders
- Comparison of central air conditioning- Toshiba vs Mitsubishi vs Daikin
- Maintenance of Absolute Encoders
- Automotive Companies only Access 5% of their Vehicle Data
- How to Earn Free Robux in Roblox
- It’s Time to Fast-Track Your Managed IT Services Like The Pros in 2021
- What Are the Major Causes of Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) Damage?
- POST PRODUCTION SERVICES
- Beta Testing – An Informative Guide
- Our Windows App Got Better with New App-Based Troubleshooting Features
- 5 Proven Printer Hacks that will level up your printing
- The industry ready I/O controllers for automation and IoT applications
- Wall mountable devices for Industrial IoT applications
- dlinkrouter.local 10
- lexmark support
- Reset local account passwords with a Windows password recovery tool
- Your last line of defense against data loss
- NTFS Recovery Toolkit is the last line of defense against data loss
- Everything you need to backup, recover, and securely delete data
- An easy way to migrate from QuarkXPress to Adobe InDesign
- List Out The 5 Benefits of CCTV Cameras
- Not all charging cables are Equal . . . my near nightmare at LaGuardia
- What is Confocal Fluorescence Microscopy?
- Top 5 free desktop alternatives to Microsoft Office
- How To Activate My Verizon Phone?
- Boost productivity with a free password manager for Windows
- Deep Learning vs Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence Disrupting Science