3 Ways KEYSERV Video Integrates with Zoom to Create a Seamless Recording Experience
- Author Jessica K Wein
- Published October 15, 2020
- Word count 428
With many businesses transitioning to a remote work experience, it’s no surprise that Zoom’s growth has exploded in 2020. The company added 2.22 million monthly active users so far in 2020, while in 2019 it added 1.99 million altogether, according to Bernstein Research.
Zoom conferences range across a variety of industries and uses including but not limited to:
Special Interest Groups
Family Get Togethers and Events
Many of our customers have asked how our software differs from Zoom. Our answer: It’s not a competitor with Zoom. We don’t offer web conferencing software, we offer video recording software. Here are some ways in which you can use KEYSERV VIDEO in correlation with Zoom for the optimal recording experience.
- Record the web conference simultaneously with other inputs
If you have an external camera, you’re unable to record it unless it’s plugged into a web-accessible application that can enter the Zoom conference. In other words, each Zoom user (including the host) can only display and record one external input at a time. With KEYSERV VIDEO, users can record several external inputs simultaneously.
- Add timestamped notes and metadata
Who wants to spend hours replaying a lesson or webinar trying to find the exact moment the speaker made a specific point? With KEYSERV VIDEO, there’s no need for scrolling through the recording trying to find the exact moment you’re looking for. Users can add notes and bookmarks pinpointing timeframes when specific topics were discussed. Viewers can click on these bookmarks to replay segments of a recording with ease.
- Upload to the media library or specified location of your choice
With KEYSERV VIDEO, you can choose whether you would like to export your recording, save it to a local hard-drive, upload it to youtube or the media library of your choice. If you have protected recordings that you would like to ensure security for, our media library VEOTEK may just be the answer. It integrates with KEYSERV VIDEO so all completed recordings are automatically uploaded to the platform. Admins can create accounts with specific user permissions so only specific recordings and features are visible to them. Searching and finding recordings is simple; simply type in the name of the recording, or a keyword from a note, bookmark or metadata to find all relevant videos.
There you have it! 3 ways in which KEYSERV VIDEO integrates with Zoom for the optimal video recording experience. Please visit the shop page to download your FREE version of KEYSERV VIDEO today.
There you have it! 3 ways in which KEYSERV VIDEO integrates with Zoom for the optimal video recording experience. Please visit the shop page to download your FREE version of KEYSERV VIDEO today: https://maestrovision.com/product/keyserv-video-maestrovisions-recording-application/Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Climate Change Data Sets for Machine Learning
- Sentiment Analysis Tools and Services for Machine Learning
- Enjoy ultimate creative freedom with ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2021
- How Mobile Phone Towers Could Help Monitor Rainfall in Developing Countries
- When to replace your smartphone battery
- What is Product Categorization?
- The gilding process on the edge of the card, Zhanfeng smart card can be customized.
- Backyard Revolution Review
- Research Reveals How to Increase Your Workplace Performance with Remote Working
- Top Tips for Protecting Your Phone Against Water Damage
- Diagnose, repair, and optimize your PC with System Mechanic Trial
- FIFA 21 Release Date Leak - Will The Game Be Released On This Date?
- 12 Best Text Classification Tools and Services
- The Importance of Natural Language Processing for Non-English Languages
- Boost productivity with a single database development environment
- Ground-breaking women in tech showcased at Future of Work Conference
- Industrial-grade disk sanitation for enterprises
- Manage dual boot and multi-boot environments with a boot manager
- All-in-one data recovery, backup, and security
- Boot up any computer with Active@ LiveCD
- Secure IT asset disposal made easy with KillDisk Desktop
- Microsoft Ceases Free Security Updates Support is ending for Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2010
- Meet GetBlock.io – a provider of the most popular blockchain nodes!
- Diagnose, repair, and maintain your PC with Active@ Boot Disk
- The guide teaching How to Fix Installation Error with Canon Printer to do canon printer introduce method
- The Essential Guide to Training Data
- How to Troubleshoot Quicken Error OL-220-a?
- A photo manager and digital asset manager for creative photography
- Improve your drafting with a multi-purpose CAD platform