Enjoy ultimate creative freedom with ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2021
- Author Jamie Atkins
- Published October 26, 2020
- Word count 600
It doesn't matter whether you're an enthusiastic amateur photographer or a professional with years of experience - you need to have the right tools for the job. Chances are, you would prefer to spend time behind a lens and not sitting in front of a computer trying to find your way around a rapidly expanding selection of photos. But you still need a powerful photo editor to give your images the professional touch they deserve. The only problem is that a lot of these solutions have such complicated menus and very steep learning curves that you end up spending more time at the computer than actually following your passion for photography. Feature bloat is a real problem, just as much as not having the right tools for the job. Also, the last thing you probably want is to spend hours on end managing increasingly huge selections of photos and other files.
Fortunately, ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2021 is here to help. It is far more than just a creative photo editor. It includes a wide range of tools powered by modern technology to give your photos the shine they need to really make an impact. It offers a sleek and customizable interface to help you keep on top of what matters most, while its powerful management tools help you keep organized at any scale. The latest edition sports a raft of performance improvements including up to 100% faster start up, up to 100% faster processing when working with keywords and categories, up to 40 times faster database performance, and up to 20% faster RAW decoding. This release also adds RAW file format support for adventure photographers who use GoPRo, and more RAW formats are being supported with every major release. Another major improvement is up to 50% faster mode switching, which will be very useful for those who have a large database with lots of keywords to identify their photos.
ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2021 lets you enhance your photos with the Color Wheel and Tone Wheels. These wheels let you pinpoint precise colors and tones in your image to manipulate without affecting other colors in your image.
ACDSee also includes full support for high dynamic range photography (HDR), an increasingly popular technique which is designed for achieving a wider range of luminosity by merging multiple images of the same scene. With this, you can combine a series of images taken at different exposures to bring out more colors. This helps you highlight features, bring shadows to life, and add an artistic flair to your photos. There is also a focus stacking feature for combining series of photos taken at different focus distances. This lets you create images with a greater depth of field than a single exposure would normally allow.
Another key feature of ACDSee is its powerful facial recognition algorithm. Using cutting-edge patented AI technology, face detection makes it possible to organize huge selections of portraits by recognizing people across your collection. For example, when you assign a name to a face, the program will search through your entire collection and find every photo of that individual. That way, you can easily keep photos distinguished by the client, family member, or other person of interest. Face data may also be embedded securely in your photos for safe keeping. With ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2021, you can also import face data from Lightroom or Picasa, making the transition to ACDSee even smoother.
If you're looking for pure creative freedom combined with effortless asset management across your entire photo collection, ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2021 certainly won't disappoint. Try it today at https://www.acdsee.com/en/products/photo-studio-ultimate/
Jamie Atkins is a professional photographer with a rapidly growing collection of cameras, lenses, and tens of thousands of photos. He relies on the right software to simplify many of his routine tasks.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What is Confocal Fluorescence Microscopy?
- Top 5 free desktop alternatives to Microsoft Office
- How To Activate My Verizon Phone?
- Boost productivity with a free password manager for Windows
- Deep Learning vs Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence Disrupting Science
- How Much Does It Cost To Make An App For Your Business?
- Build dual boot and multi-boot environments with a boot manager
- The necessary digitization of the economy and business
- Give your computer a boost with System Mechanic Professional
- Text Annotation Tools for Machine Learning Projects
- Should you choose MP4 or MKV format for your videos?
- Top 5 Best NUC PC for 2020
- Recover lost or damaged partitions with this freeware toolkit
- 9 Free PC Optimizer, Boost Gaming PC 300% Faster
- The Point of Sale Kiosks Are the Wave of the Future For All
- Protect your digital assets with drive image backup software
- How to resolve QuickBooks error 6000 83?
- How to resolve QuickBooks error 12007?
- FINTECH TRENDS: AI, SMART CONTRACTS, NEOBANKS, INSURETECH, REGTECH, OPEN BANKING AND BLOCKCHAIN
- Climate Change Data Sets for Machine Learning
- Sentiment Analysis Tools and Services for Machine Learning
- Remote Desktop vs VPN - Everything You Need To Know
- How Mobile Phone Towers Could Help Monitor Rainfall in Developing Countries
- When to replace your smartphone battery
- 3 Ways KEYSERV Video Integrates with Zoom to Create a Seamless Recording Experience
- What is Product Categorization?
- The gilding process on the edge of the card, Zhanfeng smart card can be customized.
- Backyard Revolution Review