5 Best Solo Travel Destinations
- Author Jasmine Anderson
- Published November 3, 2020
- Word count 675
While some people love travelling in a group, some prefer the solo approach. If you would rather travel without having to compromise on what destination you will visit and which attractions you will get to see and you love meeting new people and making friends, you understand all the wonderful benefits of travelling on your own. So, if you’re having trouble choosing the next spot you will take a trip to, keep on reading for some of the best solo travel destinations.
When travelling alone across Europe, you most certainly have to pay a visit to the capital of Sweden. Whether you’re looking for amazing harbour views or interesting museums, rest assured that Stockholm has it all. Spread across fourteen islands, this Scandinavian city has various types of accommodation that you can opt for, from super affordable motels to high-end hotels that are located near all the attractions you might want to see. With nine Michelin-starred restaurants, good food is not disregarded either. Best of all, Stockholm is a very safe city so you have nothing to be afraid of during your solo journey.
If you’re planning a trip to Japan, don’t stop only in Tokyo. Make sure to travel north and discover Hokkaidō as well. While the famous Sapporo beer is made on this island, most people know Hokkaidō for being the host of the 1972 Winter Olympic Games and its great outdoors. So, if you are in search of a spot where you can go skiing, hiking, or birdwatching, this might be just the place you are looking for. Among its unspoiled nature, you can also see breathtaking lavender fields. Seeing as how Japan is well-known for being friendly to tourists from all over the world, you’ll be made to feel at home in no time.
While Australia comes with so many unique experiences, from camping in the outback to exploring the Great Barrier Reef, first-time visitors should, for starters, consider seeing everything that Sydney has to offer. In this NSW city, you will be able to see the stunning Opera House, climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge, and stroll through the Royal Botanical Gardens. Australia is also a popular LGBTQ destination, and a pretty open-minded country overall. Plus, Aussies are very friendly and you’ll easily make friends at pubs. All in all, it's definitely a city worth visiting, and a safe destination for all solo travellers.
If you’re looking for a city that is easy to navigate and accessible to foreigners in addition to offering gorgeous mountain vistas, you should look no further than the capital of Chile, Santiago. This Latin American city is safe and clean and is quickly becoming a top location among tourists. If you’re looking for a peaceful vibe, visit the Barrio Italia neighbourhood where you will see many quirky shops and enjoy the chic architecture. On the other hand, lovers of nightlife should not miss out on the chance of meeting someone interesting in the bohemian neighbourhood of Bellavista.
Austin, Texas, USA
Finally, if you can’t make up your mind when it comes to which US city you should visit on your own, why not give Austin, Texas a go? First of all, if you’re a foodie, you will love Austin. There are so many food trucks with amazing menus that you will have a hard time picking just one dish. Depending on how long you’re staying, you can make it your mission to visit them all. In case you love learning about history, you can visit Austin’s museums as well and, believe us, there are plenty. For a fun night out, you can certainly find an interesting concert or festival in the city as its music scene is fantastic.
As a solo traveller who loves meeting new people and keeping their schedule, you have to make safety your top priority. When picking your next destination, make sure that the locals are friendly and the city is not dangerous.
Jasmine Anderson is a Sydney based lifestyle blogger, currently working as a consultant representative for Beau Brummell Introductions (https://beaubrummellintroductions.com/). Expressing herself through different mediums is what keeps her spirit bright. She loves to spend quality time with her family, go thrifting, and spend just a little bit too much time on the internet.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 5 Reasons Why Online Marketing Is Flourishing (And How You Can Use It In Your Business)
- 5 Underrated Animations That Deserve More Attention
- For BBW Admirers: How to Choose the Right BBW Dating Apps
- Are garage conversions the answer to the housing crisis?
- 3 Methods Financial Companies Use to Get New Clients
- Stress from COVID is making male hair loss worse - it’s time to do something about it.
- Terpene Infused CBD Crystals: Some frequently asked questions
- Link Building: How To Rank Above Competitors On Google In 2021
- What is Confocal Fluorescence Microscopy?
- Waterproofing Contractors And Commercial Waterproofing Companies
- Discover the Benefits and Ways to Use Saffron, Curcumin, and Turmeric
- Wooden Privacy Fences
- New ABC Sitcom, 'Home Economics' picked up, starring Topher Grace
- How to make money on TikTok? The best Tiktok marketing strategies revealed
- 5 Benefits Of Building Your Own Home
- How depression can ruin your life
- Hedonistic Calculous – Mental Mayhem Wrath
- How to Find and Lease Retail Space Without a Broker
- The 5 Biggest GDPR Fines To Date
- How to buy a pearl ring for Mom
- Tips on How to Meditate And Lessen Stress
- Blockchain strategies and approaches
- Better Look For Instagram Post With Fancy Font Generator
- Why Vyncs Car Tracker Is a Great Choice for Parents
- 5 Ways Brexit Has Impacted British Imports And Exports To The EU
- Is McAfee Live Safe Better Than Total Protection?
- The Buyer's Checklist For Vape Juice - What You Need to Know
- How to Find and Lease Retail Space Without a Broker
- A Few Tips for Kitchen Renovation
- 6 Simple Ways To Pandemic-Proof Your Car