Why invest in motorised curtain tracks and blinds?
- Author Alicia Zimnickas
- Published November 10, 2020
- Word count 284
We all know that smart homes are becoming more and more popular; the idea that you can control your heating, your electricity and a wide range of other aspects of your home, even whilst you are not there, well that is something that everyone can see a positive in.
The thing to remember about smart homes is that they can offer so much more than just this.
One of the newer technologies that we have seen within smart homes are motorised curtain tracks and blinds. So, why are they a great way to ensure that your home is safer and smarter?
They keep you safe and secure
When you are on holiday or you are away from home, you are leaving your property vulnerable to theft and damage. Criminals will keep an eye on your property and will identify those who are not home as their curtains are always shut (or they are always open but have lights off).
You may already have smart lightbulbs in place to turn on at certain times, which will really help the protection of your property, however, you can take this one step further and install motorized curtain tracks or blinds. You can program these to open and close when you are away from home and make it seem even more that you have people in your home.
They maintain your privacy
Our homes are the place that we feel safest and that we are able to do whatever we want, whenever we want. The idea that someone else can look into our homes and see us at a time when we feel almost invisible, well this isn’t something that we will want to think can happen.
There are no posted comments.
- SECRETS to make your home space even better
- How to Make the Most of Your Storage Space
- The Benefits of Wooden Boxes
- Giclée art prints
- Havana Collection Traditional Oriental Distressed Area Rug and Runner
- How To Design A Unique Kitchen Backsplash
- 2 most important things to consider while looking for home furniture store
- Where to Buy and How to Install Handmade Copper Tiles for Backsplash
- How Solar Benefits Local Communities
- A Few Tips on Choosing Kitchen Cabinets, Countertops and Backsplashes
- What To Consider When Choose A New Backsplash
- What Attracts Burglars To Homes?
- Give A Magical Look to Your Ordinary Kitchen with These Tricks
- Useful Tips To Paint Your Kid’s Bedroom – A Knowledge Base
- From 1950s ‘Domestic Goddess’ To Modern Day Maverick: How Cleaning Routines Have Changed Over Time
- How Many Different Types Of Walls Should A House Have?
- How to Decorate Your Home Like a Pro
- How Grouting Is Beneficial For Tiling Installation?
- Why people choose stainless steel tiles while design a kitchen or bathroom?
- How to Mount a TV Safely
- What is Paint and How Does it Work - A Deep Dive Into The Makings Of Paint
- The different types of comfortable bathtubs that your body craves for
- How To Create Your At-Home Office
- Where to Use Advantages Of Copper Tiles
- Halloween Party Tips - Must-Have Things For A Halloween Party.
- The Ultimate Guide to The Good Toilet
- For what we need backsplash in kitchen?
- Simple and Easy Residential Interior Design Ideas
- Industrial and Decorative Uses Of Copper