- Author Ian Hardy
- Published November 27, 2020
- Word count 231
What is a Roaming Band?
A Roaming band or sometimes called strolling bands or wandering musicians, they are very interactive with their audience as they roam and mingle amongst your guests. This is ideal for outside events but can also perform indoors in larger venues. They play acoustically and unamplified and can be either as a solo performer all the way up to a Roaming brass band.
Where will they perform?
Roaming bands are perfect for those Tipi barn style festival weddings where there is a large space outdoors for your band to wander and mingle amongst your wedding guests and keep everyone entertained while having drinks and nibbles and encouraging everyone to join in the fun. This also makes them perfect for outdoor corporate events and parties.
How long do they perform for?
Most roaming bands perform for 2 x 45 minutes with a break in between, but 2 x 60 minutes is not unusual either. Timings can be adjusted to suit your event.
What type of music
Roaming bands perform a wide range of genres from folk, pop to vintage jazz style tunes. You can find a band that would suit any occasion including roaming brass bands playing funk and pop favourites as well as New Orleans. Also we have a fun and exciting Ukulele band that perform roaming as well as Mexican Mariachi bands to get you singing along with.
Music8 Agency supply live bands and singers for weddings and events.
www.music8agency.co.ukArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Top 5 Trip-Hop Albums Of All Time
- With His Ambient Style, Up-and-Coming Artist Nevik Wright Will Take You to New Heights
- Xeyoa Fans are on Edge Awaiting Upcoming Project: ‘Stars’
- How Technology Can Assist Everyone in the Battle Against Dyslexia. Don't let it get in the way of your reading.
- A Chamber Group Is More Fun Than A Party
- Four Of The Fabulous Folk Albums Released In Recent Years
- Quick rundown on Music Sync licensing
- #GetToKnow: Snazzy Who is Poised to Take the Charts by Storm
- Harry Potter retold new book, Terrie, The Sorcerer, released and news about it
- Sultan Road Excerpt
- How Music Changed The World
- Edgy ideas that influence a poet
- Norman Music Festival Announces Its Comeback In 2022! - Know About The Summer Sound Check Series
- COP26 and Amazon's contradiction towards protecting the world
- What is General Knowledge, and what is it for?
- Serving others brings out the finest in us
- 5 Reason to start a Podcast
- The Changing Face of Music
- The Loudest Bands In History: 10 Ear-Splitting Acts Who’ll Batter Your Brain With Sound
- The World’s Loudest Classical Music
- An Exploration of Androgyny and the Revival of Rock & Roll
- Maria Pellicano explores Family Constellations with her heartfelt single, ‘My Gift Of Love’
- Born To Raise Decibels: Inside The Loudest Band Of All Time
- How to Transfer Songs from Spotify to iTunes
- From Baroque To Rock: The Surprising Similarities Between Classical And Modern Music
- Songwriter Gifted Pen Hired For To Write The Hits
- A Portrait Of A Ghostwriter
- Can't Stop The Music Down On Music Row
- 5 Ways To Experience More Music
- The Authors World