Who is Maxwell LeVan?
- Author Brett Vasvari
- Published November 28, 2020
- Word count 405
Maxwell LeVan has caught the attention of millions with his fast-paced, energetic video content. However, the Tik Toker is no stranger to mainstream media. Maxwell boasts over 70,000 followers and 30 million views on his Tik Tok account, and gained a following in 2019, posting popular videos on the video-sharing application. But he didn’t stop there.
Maxwell picked up card magic as an escape from the craziness in the world, and practiced for months before ever showcasing his skills. LeVan has performed card magic on members of Congress, School Board staff, and celebrities as well as homeless, less fortunate, and non-English speaking kids. "There's no barrier in magic. I don't have to say anything. Magic is something that brings us all together; everyone loses their ego and sense of status when they see something incredible, and that's what I live for."
He brings his close up magic into new settings and environments, showcasing the diversity of his skills. LeVan likes to perform one-on-one card magic, and has described it as “being able to walk into any room and knowing that i can amaze anyone in that room...it’s incredible...”
Maxwell LeVan has earned recognition from magicians across the board, such as Chris Kenner (David Copperfield’s executive producer) and Damien O’Brien, finalist on Britain’s Got Talent 2020. He continues to blow minds and innovate the craft as a beacon to the new generation of young magicians.
In addition to card magic, LeVan is a record producer, singer, and songwriter. Maxwell grew up playing piano; However, he never took lessons or learned how to read music. "I would hear a song on the radio and when I got home I was able to play it", he said. LeVan has perfect pitch, a rare ability of a person to identify or re-create a given musical note without the benefit of a reference tone. This only occurs in about 1 percent of musicians. LeVan began independently studying music theory in April 2020.
Maxwell LeVan has proven a commercial success over the past 6 months, with his first single “Toe Bamba” peaking at position 472 on the Brazil Top 500 on iTunes. The song has also attained 5x-platinum certification in Hungary and platinum certification in Chile.
Despite only being 17 years old, Maxwell has crafted a demographic of all ages and backgrounds through the variety of content he produces. “[this is]the tip of the iceberg in a sense. I haven’t even started yet.”
Brett Vasvari is a web designer and publication author.
source: http://maxwelllevan.com/aboutArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 5 Questions About Visiting Japan You’d Want Answers For
- Vestibuloplasty Procedure using Dental Diode Lasers
- Deep Learning vs Machine Learning
- Powerful Keyloggers for Windows
- Bridging the Deep Political Divide of 2021…Economically
- Be an Example, Get the Covid Shot
- Small-Souled Bugmen
- How you get valued backlinks to a website
- HGRBS New Year’s Powerpack Series 1-4 [ Critical U.S. Homeowner's Guides for 2021 ]
- 5 Effective tips to fight stress at work
- 5 Ways to Spice Up Your Japan Travel Itinerary
- The Book Disrupting the Diet Industry
- What’s Beyond Post Graduate Studies?
- Should I Invest During the Pandemic?
- Financial Management: Explained and Why It’s Important in Business
- Does Education Affects Your Health?
- How Much Does It Cost To Make An App For Your Business?
- Too Busy to Answer Your Business Calls? Then Let Virtual Receptionists Handle It
- Why Do I Need an Automated Gate
- Digital Marketing Companies: How To Choose A Winning Company?
- My Response Is On My Own Website - Get Quick Backlink
- How to Prepare for Carpet Cleaning Services
- How to earn Money quickly
- How to generate leads through Marketing?
- Purple Flat Sheet - Update Your Bedding Beautifully
- Damaged Insulation, when to replace
- Things You Must Know About mSpy App
- Are You Imprisoned In Your Mind
- How ‘No-Code Tools’ Help Your Business.
- Adapting to the New Changes of Economics Of B2B Marketing