How Maxwell LeVan Keeps Going Viral
- Author Eric Juarez
- Published November 29, 2020
- Word count 524
Since the start of this global pandemic, the world has turned to social media as a distraction from all the chaos. In your travels, it is likely that you’ve seen or heard a piece of content that was made by Maxwell LeVan - and you probably didn’t know it. Maxwell LeVan has caught the attention of millions with his fast-paced, energetic video content. However, he is no stranger to mainstream attention. Maxwell boasts over 70,000 followers and 20 million views on his TikTok account, and gained a following in 2019, posting popular videos on the video-sharing application. But he didn’t stop there.
Maxwell picked up card magic as an escape from the craziness in the world, and practiced for months before ever showcasing his skills. LeVan has performed card magic on members of Congress, School Board staff, and celebrities as well as homeless, less fortunate, and non-English speaking kids. "There's no barrier in magic. I don't have to say anything. Magic is something that brings us all together; everyone loses their ego and sense of status when they see something incredible, and that's what I live for." He brings his close up magic into new settings and environments, showcasing the diversity of his skills. LeVan likes to perform one-on-one card magic, and has described it as “being able to walk into any room and knowing that i can amaze anyone in that room...it’s incredible...” Despite being in the midst of a global pandemic, LeVan has continued to blow minds and master the art of video magic, and has rolled out a series of magic tutorials on YouTube.
Maxwell LeVan has earned recognition from magicians across the board, such as Chris Kenner (David Copperfield’s executive producer) and Damien O’Brien, finalist on Britain’s Got Talent 2020. He continues to blow minds and innovate the craft as a beacon to the new generation of young magicians.
In addition to card magic, LeVan is a record producer, singer, and songwriter. Maxwell grew up playing piano; However, he never took lessons or learned how to read music. "I would hear a song on the radio and when I got home I was able to play it", he said. LeVan has perfect pitch, a rare ability of a person to identify or re-create a given musical note without the benefit of a reference tone. This only occurs in about 1 percent of musicians. LeVan began independently studying music theory in April 2020.
Maxwell LeVan has proven a commercial success over the past 6 months, with his first single “Toe Bamba” peaking at position 472 on the Brazil Top 500 on iTunes. The song has also attained 5x-platinum certification in Hungary and platinum certification in Chile.
Despite only being 17 years old, Maxwell has crafted a demographic of all ages and backgrounds through the variety of content he produces. “[this is] the tip of the iceberg in a sense. I haven’t even started yet.” While the majority of media consumers have not caught on to the genius marketing tactics of the social media star, we have our eye on him and are curious to see what will happen in years to come.
Eric Juarez has been a publication author and website builder for over 13 years.
Source: http://maxwelllevan.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 5 Ways to Spice Up Your Japan Travel Itinerary
- How ‘No-Code Tools’ Help Your Business.
- How to help a stray dog
- Storing Food for Emergency Situations
- Why Your Business Needs A Corporate Video in 2021
- Which vaccinations are recommended during pregnancy?
- How can I treat a dry throat and esophagus?
- What are the Irresistible Charms of Mature Women?
- Diamond Anniversary For Strat-O-Matic As Sports Simulation Leader Celebrates 60th
- Is it Worth Buying a New Van During Covid-19?
- How do you prepare New Plaster for Tile?
- The necessary digitization of the economy and business
- 5 DIY Water Damage Restoration Tips for Your Home
- 5 Ways Makes Money on YouTube
- Digital Marketing in Simple Terms
- An Introduction to the Game Recommendation Engine
- Best Oculus Quest Battery Packs
- Where to Watch The Promised Neverland Online
- TriVistaMedia says thank you to our clients in 2020 and we wish everyone tremendous success in 2021
- Firework Safety Tips- How to Enjoy Fireworks Safely?
- 6 Resolutions to Set Your Home in 2021
- How to control pests in the kitchen
- Gender gap in entrepreneurship
- Wondering How to Make Money With YouTube?
- How to Run a Productive Virtual Meeting
- Beware of ‘Get Rich Fast’ Programs
- Boko Haram: Nigeria’s biggest security problem
- here are simple ways to solve the difficulties of women loosing weight
- 5 Expert Tips for Writing An Employee Handbook
- Threshold Could Be Reduced for Blood Pressure Lowering Drugs