Text Annotation Tools for Machine Learning Projects
- Author Limarc Ambalina
- Published December 14, 2020
- Word count 563
From search engines and sentiment analysis to virtual assistants and chatbots, there are numerous areas of research within machine learning that require text annotation tools and services.
In the AI research and development industries, annotated data is gold. Large quantities of high-quality annotated data is a goldmine. On the other hand, sometimes finding or creating this data can be an expensive and arduous task for your team. Fortunately, there are a variety of text annotation tools and services available that can provide you with the data you need. Some of these services include entity extraction, part-of-speech tagging, and sentiment analysis.
What are the Best Text Annotation Tools and Services?
Read on below to find out which text annotation service or tool is best for your project.
Based in Poland, Tagtog is a text annotation tool that can be used to annotate text both automatically or manually. Tagtog supports native PDF annotation and includes pre-trained NER models for automatic text annotation. On top of the Tagtog tool, the company also has a network of expert workers from various fields that can annotate specialized texts.
The LightTag text annotation tool is a platform for annotators and companies to label their text data in house. While the starter package is free, each package level rises in cost and has a monthly limited amount of annotations, starting from 1000 annotations a month.
- Lionbridge AI
With a specialization in linguistics, Lionbridge has a community of 1 million annotators fluent in over 300 languages. Some of our text annotation services include text extraction, sentiment classification, entity annotation, named entity recognition, and linguistic component analysis. Furthermore, Lionbridge also offers a custom data annotation software that your team can license and use for a variety of text annotation projects.
Based in San Francisco, Scale is a provider of computer vision and NLP data annotation services. Through a combination of human work and Scale’s platform, the company provides the following text annotation services: OCR transcription, text categorization, and comparison.
One problem many AI researchers and developers face is getting access to AI training data for highly specialized fields. The team at KConnect seeks to help annotators quickly and efficiently classify and annotate medical data. Specifically, KConnect provides semantic annotation, text analysis, and semantic search services for medical information.
Based in the United States and Germany, Clickworker is a crowdsourcing company that has a huge workforce able to perform a variety of tasks. Some of their services include sentiment analysis and categorization.
- ParallelDots Text Annotation APIs
ParallelDots is a provider of numerous text annotation tools and APIs. Some of their solutions include sentiment analysis, emotion analysis, keyword extractors, and named entity recognition.
With a huge source of crowdworkers from various countries, Appen is a provider of numerous forms of AI training data. For instance, some of their text annotation services include sentiment annotation, intent annotation, and named entity annotation.
- Dandelion API
Based in Italy, Dandelion API provides a variety of automatic text annotation tools. While they are a relatively new startup company, their tools can be used for entity extraction, sentiment analysis, and text and content classification.
- Dataturks Text Annotation Tools
With an in-house API for data annotation and thousands of partnered outsourcing companies, Dataturks provides various image annotation and text annotation tools. Specifically, some of their text labeling capacities include text classification, named entity recognition, and part-of-speech labeling.
There are no posted comments.
- Deep Learning vs Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence Disrupting Science
- How Much Does It Cost To Make An App For Your Business?
- Build dual boot and multi-boot environments with a boot manager
- The necessary digitization of the economy and business
- Give your computer a boost with System Mechanic Professional
- Should you choose MP4 or MKV format for your videos?
- Top 5 Best NUC PC for 2020
- Recover lost or damaged partitions with this freeware toolkit
- 9 Free PC Optimizer, Boost Gaming PC 300% Faster
- The Point of Sale Kiosks Are the Wave of the Future For All
- Protect your digital assets with drive image backup software
- How to resolve QuickBooks error 6000 83?
- How to resolve QuickBooks error 12007?
- FINTECH TRENDS: AI, SMART CONTRACTS, NEOBANKS, INSURETECH, REGTECH, OPEN BANKING AND BLOCKCHAIN
- Climate Change Data Sets for Machine Learning
- Sentiment Analysis Tools and Services for Machine Learning
- Remote Desktop vs VPN - Everything You Need To Know
- Enjoy ultimate creative freedom with ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2021
- How Mobile Phone Towers Could Help Monitor Rainfall in Developing Countries
- When to replace your smartphone battery
- 3 Ways KEYSERV Video Integrates with Zoom to Create a Seamless Recording Experience
- What is Product Categorization?
- The gilding process on the edge of the card, Zhanfeng smart card can be customized.
- Backyard Revolution Review
- Research Reveals How to Increase Your Workplace Performance with Remote Working
- Top Tips for Protecting Your Phone Against Water Damage
- Diagnose, repair, and optimize your PC with System Mechanic Trial
- FIFA 21 Release Date Leak - Will The Game Be Released On This Date?