Give your computer a boost with System Mechanic Professional
- Author Harold Jackson
- Published December 31, 2020
- Word count 522
Computers often don't work the way we want them to. Common problems include apparently random drops in performance, unresponsive user interfaces, and the constant threat to data security and privacy. That's why iolo created System Mechanic Professional, an all-in-one utility for protecting your PC and boosting its performance. The latest edition includes easy disabling of voice and handwriting recognition, opting out of privacy-invasive search suggestions, blocking access to Windows User Account information, and denying websites access to language preferences. The antivirus system has also been improved to deliver better real-time protection and on-demand malware removal for machines already infected.
PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY AND SECURITY
Cybercriminals have countless ways of exploiting your personal data, which is why everyone needs to keep their digital security and privacy front of mind. System Mechanic Professional takes a proactive approach to keeping you safe by automatically removing malware in real-time. The System Shield feature has been further refined in this edition to provide protection with many customizable options. It protects against viruses and other forms of malware, and removes existing infections before permanently protecting the computer from future attacks. Also, it neutralizes threats quietly without constantly interrupting you with alerts and false positives. Furthermore, it doesn't weigh down the system with unnecessary background activities.
System Mechanic Professional also removes spyware and bloatware, a lot of which comes preinstalled on new computers. This software may not always be harmful, but it can contain trackers that keep a record of certain online activities and send the logs to advertising companies. Bloatware also bogs down your computer by hogging system resources. You can also configure many privacy-protection settings in the user-friendly dashboard, some of which are very hard to find natively in Windows. It provides easy access to lots of settings that are not immediately available in Windows, such as those that can normally only be changed by making risky adjustments to the system registry.
MAINTAIN FULL CONTROL OVER YOUR DATA
You alone should have control over your data, both for the sake of privacy and security. Sometimes, you may delete data accidentally by emptying the recycle bin, deleting a hard drive partition, or even formatting an entire disk. Fortunately, and especially if you act quickly, there's a good chance you'll be able to get back what you've lost. System Mechanic Professional includes the Search and Recover utility, which lets you recover data from many different drives, devices, and platforms. Alternatively, if your goal is complete data erasure, as might be the case if you're selling or donating your old computer, you can use the Drive Scrubber utility. This overwrites the original data with zeros using military-grade technology.
By removing bloatware and disabling cumbersome and invasive processes from the background, System Mechanic Professional helps tune up your computer. It provides full transparency over the health of your device, and provides full control over a wide range of advanced system settings. You can quickly run repairs and optimizations, such as removing junk software, improving boot times, and automatically fixing and optimizing your computer during idle times with the Active Care technology.
Try it out at https://www.iolo.com/products/system-mechanic-professional .
Harold Jackson runs a chain of computer repair shops where he regularly helps customers solve issues with performance and malware on their PCs.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Programmable MQTT Devices - NORVI
- How to Use a Rotary Encoder?
- Factors to Consider When Selecting Rotary Encoders
- Comparison of central air conditioning- Toshiba vs Mitsubishi vs Daikin
- Maintenance of Absolute Encoders
- Automotive Companies only Access 5% of their Vehicle Data
- How to Earn Free Robux in Roblox
- It’s Time to Fast-Track Your Managed IT Services Like The Pros in 2021
- What Are the Major Causes of Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) Damage?
- POST PRODUCTION SERVICES
- Beta Testing – An Informative Guide
- Our Windows App Got Better with New App-Based Troubleshooting Features
- 5 Proven Printer Hacks that will level up your printing
- The industry ready I/O controllers for automation and IoT applications
- Wall mountable devices for Industrial IoT applications
- dlinkrouter.local 10
- lexmark support
- Reset local account passwords with a Windows password recovery tool
- Your last line of defense against data loss
- NTFS Recovery Toolkit is the last line of defense against data loss
- Everything you need to backup, recover, and securely delete data
- An easy way to migrate from QuarkXPress to Adobe InDesign
- List Out The 5 Benefits of CCTV Cameras
- Not all charging cables are Equal . . . my near nightmare at LaGuardia
- What is Confocal Fluorescence Microscopy?
- Top 5 free desktop alternatives to Microsoft Office
- How To Activate My Verizon Phone?
- Boost productivity with a free password manager for Windows
- Deep Learning vs Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence Disrupting Science