How Many People Use Instagram? 30+ Instagram Statistics (2021)
- Author Aaron
- Published December 25, 2020
- Word count 805
Knowing platform statistics can be extremely helpful in creating or modifying your existing social media strategy. When determining which social media platform to use, or how to use it, it is important to consider statistics such as Instagram users (Daily Active Users, Monthly Active Users, Total Users, etc.), as well as the platform growth. Platforms that have a high growth rate and a growing user base mean that there is long term potential. This article will cover some of the top Instagram statistics, as well as Instagram demographics that can be useful in building a social media strategy.
Number of Monthly Active Users: How many Instagram users are there?
Instagram Daily Active Users: How many people use Instagram daily?
Instagram User Demographics: Who uses Instagram the most?
Number of Monthly Active Users
How many Instagram users are there?
So, how many people do use Instagram? This is a tough question to answer directly, as it depends if you are referring to total users, daily active users, monthly active users, etc. We will cover some of these breakdowns below, but most people refer to a user base by the monthly active users. On Instagram, there are over 1 Billion users that are active each month.
In 2020, the number of monthly active users on Instagram was over 1 Billion
The United States alone has over 140 Million monthly active users, making it the largest Instagram user base of any country.
There are over 4.5 Billion active users on the Internet with over 22% of these users visiting Instagram each month.
There are 3.8 Billion active users across social media as a whole. Instagram encompasses over 26% of these social media users.
Instagram’s monthly user base of 1 Billion plus users is equal to the combined population of both Europe and North America.
Instagram Daily Active Users
How many people use Instagram daily?
Another key figure of measuring activity and user base on Instagram is the number of daily active users (DAU’s). This is the number of individuals that engage with Instagram in some way on a given day. On Instagram, there are over 500 Million daily active users, making it the 2nd highest number of DAU’s on any social media site, right behind Facebook.
Instagram has over 500 Million daily active users (DAU’s)
Almost 6.5% of the entire world uses Instagram daily.
The Instagram explore page is viewed by 200 million accounts each day.
Instagram User Demographics
Who uses Instagram the most?
Instagram user statistics can be broken down by demographics including age, gender, region, education, income, and more. These different types of Instagram demographics reveal key information about whether you should be targeting this platform depending on your target audience. If your typically audience is younger, this is the platform to use, as 75% of people who are between the ages of 18 and 24 have active Instagram accounts. The breakdown between male and female active users is relatively close, with 51% of users identifying as female and 49% as male. Most of the Instagram user base is within the United States, with over 140 Million monthly active users living in the United States. That means over 40% of Americans have an Instagram account! The highest rate of Instagram usage is within rural areas, with 43% of these people having active Instagram accounts. In addition, there seems to be a correlation between larger income and Instagram accounts, as the income demographic with the highest Instagram account usage (43%) are those making $74,999 or more.
Over 50% of the Instagram user base is younger than 34.
Instagram users by age group:
75% of people aged 18–24 have active Instagram accounts.
57% of people aged 25–30 have active Instagram accounts.
47% of people aged 30–49 have active Instagram accounts.
23% of people aged 50–64 have active Instagram accounts.
8% of people aged 65+ have active Instagram accounts.
51% of Instagram’s active users are female, and 49% of Instagram’s active users are male.
Instagram Users by Country:
United States: 140 Million active users
India: 120 Million active users
Brazil: 95 Million active users
Indonesia: 78 Million active users
Russia: 54 Million active users
Instagram Region User Statistics:
33% of people living in an urban area have active Instagram accounts.
37% of people living in a suburban area have active Instagram accounts.
43% of people living in a rural area have active Instagram accounts.
Instagram Education User Statistics:
33% of people with a high school education have an active Instagram account.
37% of people with a bachelor’s degree college education have an active Instagram account.
43% of people with a college degree beyond a bachelor’s degree have an active Instagram account.
Instagram User Income Statistics:
35% of people earning between $0-$29,999/yr have an active Instagram account.
39% of people earning between $30,000-$74,999/yr have an active Instagram account.
42% of people earning between $75,000+/yr have an active Instagram account.
Read the full article here: https://www.leadct.com/blog/instagram-statisticshttps://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How to Setup Canon Printer
- Why Java Is Considered A Top Career Option for Beginners?
- Take Advantage of the Reliable and Privacy Centered Internet Browser Maiar
- Artificial intelligence and eCommerce
- How To Generate Passive Income In Amazon
- The Best Creative Marketing Strategies for Cannabis Companies
- Fundamentals to Become a Freelancer
- The Different Ways That Internet Usage Can Impact Your Business
- How to Plan Your Website For the Best Results
- Why Build a Website For Your Business?
- Darlox Electronics Limited: One-stop solution reduces the barriers for customers to enter the industrial field
- Cyber Addiction - The Other Apocalyptic Virus
- Cyberbullying and Covid-19 - 2021 Update
- What Is Social Media Automation in Instagram?
- I`ve found this on Usenet…
- A Know-how guide for the canon.com/ijsetup | Download and installation guide
- Build a professional file hosting website in no time
- Is McAfee Live Safe Better Than Total Protection?
- Why And How To Use Filezilla?
- Putting Digital Technology at The Center of A Post-Pandemic New Normal
- The privacy-first browser that doesn't track you
- An Introduction to the Game Recommendation Engine
- How important are IT solutions and web development in Covid time
- Best Wi-Fi Extenders in 2020
- How to Troubleshoot Hp Printer Error?
- Regain control over your digital privacy with Maiar
- What Is Hyperfast Broadband And Why Is It So Popular Today
- Web Hosting Made Easy!
- How to choose good trustful web designer