Tungsten Rings for Men - Strong, Durable, Extreme Scratch Resistance
- Author Clare Maclachlan
- Published January 26, 2021
- Word count 383
Tungsten rings have seen a burst in popularity over recent years. This is particularly true when it comes to rings for men.
Unlike most other precious metals, tungsten has never been mined or sought after for its shine and sparkle. Its appeal undoubtedly comes from its superior strength and durability. When it comes to tensile strength, almighty tungsten is the strongest of all metals. Unlike gold which is a soft metal, you tungsten ring will retain its shape and will not bend to any extent. And you can safely say that your tungsten ring is not going to break. It is so strong that you would literally have to bash it with a hammer for it to break. Definitely not something I would recommend!
In addition to its tremendous strength, a tungsten ring is also incredibly hard. It is this hardness that gives the tungsten ring such extreme scratch resistance. Indeed, a diamond is the only other material that is harder than tungsten. Consequently, diamond is the only other material that could scratch your tungsten ring.
A ring made with tungsten feels sturdy and strong. It is both weighty and substantial giving it a sense of superior manly importance.
Not only will a tungsten ring give you something supremely strong and durable, it is also available in a stunning array of styles. Some look like a traditional gold or silver ring but have all the benefits of strong and robust tungsten.
Black tungsten rings have become hugely popular both for fashion and statement rings as well as wedding bands for men.
Some tungsten ring designs feature a groove of a contrasting colour - like a groove of gold or blue in an otherwise black ring. Others feature an inlay of a different material such as natural wood, iridescent abalone shell, or naturally shed deer antler.
With so many designs to choose from, there is something to suit everybody's taste - traditional to contemporary.
A tungsten ring will not need any special care over its lifetime – just a simple wipe with a soft cloth if it gets dirty.
If you are an active and practical man, a tungsten ring would be absolutely perfect for you. No matter what you are doing, you can wear your tungsten ring knowing that it will be just fine.
Unique range of tungsten rings for men available at - www.newmanbands.comArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Why Fiftyonebrand is Making a Name for Itself in Streetwear
- Shades of Perfection: How to Choose the Right Wholesale Sunglasses
- Best minimalist leather wallet for men
- Types of Shoes That Every Woman Should Own
- Best Prescription WileyX Safety Glasses
- Ankle Boots: Keeping It Stylish From Summer To Fall
- Best Leather Jackets for Men of 2022
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Embroider Your Uniforms and Hi Vis Workwear in Australia
- 3 Reasons Why Embroidery Digitizing Is The Right Choice For Businesses
- Online Diamond Jewelry Company to Try Out
- - Back to the 50s italian style with the Magnet Jewels invented by PIN UP Gioielli
- The Children and Babywear brand to look out for this spring!
- Top 10 Best Alexandrite Gift for Your Girlfriend
- How to put a summer wardrobe together
- Top Tips to Choose the Best Mascara for You
- Women's tights - trends spring/summer 2022
- What is the Best Setting for an Engagement Ring?
- Comfortable Shoes for Men – Shoes for All Outfits
- Architects Of Change: Ushering A New Era or Just Another Streetwear Brand?
- WOMEN'S STREETWEAR TRENDS 2021 | AESTHETIC FASHION GUIDE
- 5 Reasons To Wear Hair Scrunchies On Your Wrist
- Why You Should Invest in Girls Designer Clothes
- What to Consider When Buying Nice Backpacks
- Are you looking for Shapewear ?
- 11 Big 2021 Fashion Trends That Are Already in Your Closet
- GREAT AND INTERESTING IDEAS FOR ANNIVERSARIES FOR WOMEN
- 7 Benefits of Wearing Personalized Name Necklaces
- 7 Facts about Eternity Bands
- Fashion in NFTs
- Oxford vs Derby | What is the difference?