HGRBS New Year’s Powerpack Series 1-4 [ Critical U.S. Homeowner's Guides for 2021 ]
- Author Hgrbs Nonprofit
- Published January 15, 2021
- Word count 527
HGRBS believes that all people are entitled to the enjoyment of the home setting. When we need professional assistance towards refurbishing or otherwise helping to maintain and improve it, we expect those we decide to hire will be an asset to these values. That is not always the case.
*New Year’s Powerpack Series 1-4
The HGRBS “New Year’s Powerpack Series 1-4” is a collection of four homeowner’s guides that offer useful tips on how residents of the private home sector can make more informed hiring decisions. Such choices are about enlisting support from building tradesmen/women, such as contractors working in the home repair and improvement field.
But, for many who own, rent, or lease private abodes, there are risks of making a wrong decision. The “New Year’s Powerpack Series 1-4” is specially prepared to inspire more residents to resort to a more responsible approach to ensure that does not happen. Each of these essential home guides is complementary to the other in that they emphasize the unconventional approach to contractor hire: an application process.
*#1 – Homeowner’s Taking Charge!
This unique 7-page booklet was first published online in January 2019 to inspire residents to play an even more proactive role in home-fraud prevention than in the previous year.
“When we know what we must accomplish and make conscientious efforts towards learning the nature and potentials of the ingredients … then rest assured that next year will be even more amazing than the year we left behind.” [From “Homeowner’s Taking Charge!, Subheading ‘A Brand New Year,’ pg. 1.”
“Homeowners Taking Charge!” sets the tone for the other three e-booklets in the series:
#2 – Honing the Eyes of An Eagle.
#3 - Who is this Contractor?
#4 – Moment of DECISION.
The most significant benefit residents can achieve is conscientious re-focus on the need to incorporate, as another New Year’s resolution, a more accurate game plan for hiring the best tradesmen/women.
It is a given that our homes are central to our lives. However, we are always doing something to make our dwellings more comfortable places under normal circumstances (minus this Covid-19 experience), whether we are among the lowest or highest-paid individuals. It is not so much a matter of where we rest our heads as it is that of sustaining and enriching our lives.
*What Do We Do From Here?
In all things we do related to the home setting, it is always a matter of choice. This is a question we each can answer. However, one suggestion is for us to re-evaluate our approach to hiring home maintenance and improvement contractors. The other recommendation is that we take advantage of HGRBS’ “New Year’s Powerpack Series 1-4.” These helpful booklets are free, downloadable, and useable.
Our homes are the best wonders of the world. But we are the best wonders of our homes!
Comments always welcome.
Edited with special assistance from S. Swanson
Public Courtesy – HGRBS – Since 2009
*HGRBS, a national volunteer nonprofit, exclusive consumer information service, with an emphasis on supporting self-empowerment among U.S. private home decision-makers. Special focus is on sharing related information enabling residents to make the safest and wisest decisions in resident-contractor relations.
New Year’s Powerpack Series 1-4:
HGRBS Flagship - https://www.hgrbs-flagship.com
“Better Decisions, Better Results”Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- New HGRBS Homeowner’s Guide Series #8 - Key Strategies For U.S. Homeowners Preventing Home Fraud
- How to make your finished basement feel like a new home
- "Why choosing the right kitchen remodeling company can make or break your remodel
- Best Decorative Concrete For A Patio
- Creating An Artistic Design For Your New Concrete Deck
- Importance Of Hiring Professionals For A Concrete Foundation
- Why Cracks Develop in Concrete
- Are LED Bulbs The Most Cost-Saving Choice?
- Homeowners Guide to Roof Inspections
- New HGRBS Homeowner’s Guide Series #7 - Better Hiring Decisions Often Yield Better Results
- New HGRBS Homeowner’s Guide Series #6 - Residents Requiring Contractors To Fill Out Job Applications, FIRST
- Ottomans and chairs – a never ending love story
- Concrete Fire Pits: Design Ideas for Your Backyard
- Enhance The Security of Confidential Information With an Officeworks Lockable Filing Cabinet
- New HGRBS Homeowner’s Guide Series #5 - Making Wiser Decisions Hiring HomeImprovement Contractors
- Best Flooring Options For Kitchens
- What to Ask Your Hawaii Contractor Before Remodeling Your Bathroom
- What are the Major Benefits of Insulation?
- Why Should You Get Insulation for Your Home?
- New HGRBS Homeowner’s Guide Series #4 - Do We Give ‘Social Networks’ More Attention Than Our Homes?
- 4 Tips of Kitchen Remodeling
- Why Insulation Is Essential Today
- Key Benefits of Insulation
- Home Decoration - Inexpensive Ways to Liven Up Your Rooms!
- What A Handyman Can Do For You
- Benefits of Customized Pressure Washing
- Understanding The Benefits of Insulation
- Home Design - Brighten Up Your Environment
- Why Handyman Services Are Essential
- Why You Should Insulate Your Conservatory